Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

How To Create - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create (594 Views)

If You Are Using /blogger, Then You Must Read This Latest Error / How Do I Change My . Blog To A . Com / Why You Should Change From ..com To Yourname.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create by emranajega(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
how to create

firstly download Blogger
for Android

download it here

www.jegamobile.tk/site_6.xhtml?get-n=Blogger.apk&get-file=301&get-url=download-4-f887cfd6dea0a742c68f/Blogger.apk

install it and create your Blog
Re: How To Create by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
emranajega:
how to create

firstly download Blogger
for Android

download it here

www.jegamobile.tk/site_6.xhtml?get-n=Blogger.apk&get-file=301&get-url=download-4-f887cfd6dea0a742c68f/Blogger.apk

install it and create your Blog

the most ridiculous statement ever. whoever wants to create a blog on , visit http://blogger.com, signup and start blogging instantly, not some rubbish app installed on a tk site, the fraudster couldnt even buy a domain. nonsense

1 Like

Re: How To Create by iykepromotions: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
op easy, you mean i have to do all these to create a blog? lol

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Optimize Your Web Pages For Search Engines / Plz,what Are The Best And Cheap Webhosting Services In Nigeria / First Time Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.