Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

When You Search On Google, Do You Go Beyond 1st Page? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / When You Search On Google, Do You Go Beyond 1st Page? (478 Views)

How To Perform Reverse Image Search On Google & Facebook Using Your Mobile Phone / Now You Can Download One Paid App Free Of Charge On Google Playstore / How To Read A PDF File On Google Search Result Page Without Downloading It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Search On Google, Do You Go Beyond 1st Page? by adanny01(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have noticed that anytime i search on Google, if the first page does not offer me what i want, i retype my search. What do you do when you don't find what you want on the first page? Do you proceed to other pages of that search or do like me?
Re: When You Search On Google, Do You Go Beyond 1st Page? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
The 1st page google show u contain(most visited or popular site).

Me I usually go beyond d 1st page cos most time I get exactly wat am lookin for in page 2 3 4.
Re: When You Search On Google, Do You Go Beyond 1st Page? by Spicylate(f): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
yep sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Light Room Needed / My Pc Issue / World Class Cctv/solar And Inverter Training In Port Harcourt.... Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.