Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How To Perform Reverse Image Search On Google & Facebook Using Your Mobile Phone - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Perform Reverse Image Search On Google & Facebook Using Your Mobile Phone (2057 Views)

Does Someone Know How To Perform Ost To Pst Conversion? / How To Perform A Clean Install Of Windows 8; 8.1 Without Any Software / How To Share Your Computer Internet With Your Android Phone( Reverse Tether) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Perform Reverse Image Search On Google & Facebook Using Your Mobile Phone by mikhe2(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Google Reverse Search lets you search by images instead of keywords. Upload a picture from your desktop, tablet or mobile phone, and Google will show all the other web pages on the Internet that have similar images.

Reverse Search is useful for verifying the source of photographs, WhatsApp images, screenshots and memes. Tinder and Facebook users have used "Search by Image" to research profile pictures of their potential dates while travelers use it for finding the photo's location.

You can do Reverse Image Search on mobile or PC depending on what is convenient for you without installing any applications.

How to do Reverse Image search?
1.Go to images.google.com on PC and if you are using a Mobile Phone, open same url using Google chrome, request for desktop site as seen below

2. Wait for the page to finish loading, you should have something like this

3. Click on the camera icon

4. Click on the image upload tab and choose your desire image to upload from your directory.

Once the image is done uploading, it will bring you the best search result.

No need of any app.

You can also Perform Reverse Image Search on. Just follow the easiest steps below;

1. Right-click a Facebook image in your Web browser and select "Properties" from the drop-down menu.
2. Locate the "Address: (URL)" section and write down the second to last number. It should look like: 5102898
3. Replace "ProfileID" in the following URL with the number that you copied: http://www.facebook.com/profile.... This results in a URL of: https:// facebook.com/profile.php?id=182073391
4. Copy the URL that you created in Step 3 and paste it into your Web browser. Press "Enter" to access the user's Facebook profile
5.Warning
You may have to be logged in to your Facebook account to access a user's profile.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Perform Reverse Image Search On Google & Facebook Using Your Mobile Phone by jworos(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Very informative. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Perform Reverse Image Search On Google & Facebook Using Your Mobile Phone by LarryW: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Yes, it's a very informative article indeed. As for me, I also prefer using the sites, not the apps. It's much easier, there is no need to download any installation files which may even infect your computer or a laptop with a harmful virus. Sometimes, I like to enjoy this kind of amusement. Recently, I was searching for the sites where I would be able to increase image resolution without any problems. It was a very entertaining hour, I have increased the picture of Hulk by up to 600%. Can you imagine that terrible monster as a result of my digital manipulations?

(1) (Reply)

4 Steps To Set Up Your Home Wireless Network (router) / Boost Ur Starcomms Evdo Signal / How Do You Hack A Wi-fi Using Kali?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.