Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247401 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Tomup(m): 1:55am On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=callmeblessed post=30032250]NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
(NDDC)
167 ABA ROAD, PORT HARCOURT
NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
2015 POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP
INTRODUCTION
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on a Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields. The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
Engineering
Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health excluded)
Computer Science/Technology
Geology
Geosciences
Environmental Sciences
Agriculture
Environmental or Gas/Oil Law
Project Management
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
a. Member of National Assembly
b. Chairman of the LGA.
First class traditional ruler.
High Court Judge
Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website:
( www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
Recent passport photograph
Local Government identification letter.
Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate
Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website.
( www.nddc.gov.ng )
For further enquiries please contact:
Director, Education Health and Social Services (NDDC)
Mobile: 08063280649; e-mail: solookpa@yahoo.com
DURATION:

Please how do we get guarantors consent since court is still on strike for High court judge. Can I forge now and later submit the correct one?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by UnimkeAk(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ezyp:
bro go for the taught master msc(full time)....am sorry I can't drop my digits here and am not on BBM...CRANFIELD WON'T ASK YOU FOR ANY FEE BEFORE U WILL BE GIVEN YOUR ADMISSION LETTER AND YOUR CAS NUMBER..

bro , please what's the exam going to look like.
Can you tell us areas that we should concentrate on.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ezyp(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
UnimkeAk:

bro , please what's the exam going to look like.
Can you tell us areas that we should concentrate on.
hmmmm bros me no be any representative oooo....but a friend of mine told me about a software (brainfriend) these guys are the ones that set the questions and the have a software called brainfriend for revision(google about the software) download it and the key I learnt its sold for 5k( NB I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH NDDC OR BRAINFRIEND) but I tell u confidently if u study with this software u will score above 70%
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dongreat(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Please can anyone here list the document that I have to upload on the nddc site as am going to receive my nysc certificate on the 2nd of march. Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dongreat(m): 12:50am On Feb 07, 2015
Please can anyone here list the documents that I have to upload on the nddc website as I am receiving my nysc certificate on the 2nd of march. Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dongreat(m): 12:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Please can anyone here list the document that I will upload on the nddc site
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 1:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Dongreat:
Please can anyone here list the document that I will upload on the nddc site
Call up letter if u don't hv ur cert yet,
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by edytruth(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Guys please advice me. I had amission last year. I was given the letter on march for October admissions list. Should I still use it to apply for the scholarship or there's anything I can do?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by auroraborealis: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
edytruth:
Guys please advice me. I had amission last year. I was given the letter on march for October admissions list. Should I still use it to apply for the scholarship or there's anything I can do?

This is quite simple. Just contact the school for a deferment of your last year's offer and request for an amended offer letter with October 2015 as start date. I firmly believe they'll be more than happy to honour such request.

PS: Don't be afraid to let them know that you need the amended offer letter urgently too.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Spray(m): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2015
This certificate of exemption is not helping me, does anybody hav an idea of how to forge discharge certificate?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Emasel(m): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Spray:
This certificate of exemption is not helping me, does anybody hav an idea of how to forge discharge certificate?

grin grin In D banj's voice, you re on a long thing.

PS: Don't try to forge NYSC certificate,should you be awarded the scholarship,your documents will be duly scrutinized and should it be discovered you forged NYSC certificate,your scholarship will be forfeited. And you never can tell, the officer(s) in charge might even decide to take criminal action against you grin.

Like in WWE, Please don't try this home cheesy.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by hotboss: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2015
please does any one knw a Canadian or US school that can offer admission so fast? or even Germany. I hv offer in UK but I don't really fancy d UK tin pls. I need your help.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dongreat(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
CHEERS MacMaster I do appreciate
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by flofashon(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ezyp:
hmmmm bros me no be any representative oooo....but a friend of mine told me about a software (brainfriend) these guys are the ones that set the questions and the have a software called brainfriend for revision(google about the software) download it and the key I learnt its sold for 5k( NB I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH NDDC OR BRAINFRIEND) but I tell u confidently if u study with this software u will score above 70%

pls boss / house should help me out, I don't wanna make any mistakes while filling the form,
Where do I attach the guarantor written consent of good conduct that I got from my Local govt. Chairman
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
flofashon:

pls boss / house should help me out, I don't wanna make any mistakes while filling the form,
Where do I attach the guarantor written consent of good conduct that I got from my Local govt. Chairman
u'll bring it during d interview. . There's no space to upload it on d application page
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ezyp(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
flofashon:

scan the letter.....u should see the attach button while filling the form I think its one of the last options
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2015
Ezyp:
scan the letter.....u should see the attach button while filling the form I think its one of the last options
I think he's confusing us, he's mixing letter of good conduct and guarantor letter up. D one he's to upload is guarantor letter tho
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by flofashon(m): 5:57am On Feb 17, 2015
MacMaster01:

I think he's confusing us, he's mixing letter of good conduct and guarantor letter up. D one he's to upload is guarantor letter tho
Ezyp:

Are u guys saying that I do not need/the is no provision to attach the letter of good conduct(which can b gotten from a Local govt. Chairman, Nas Member, high court judge or a traditional ruler) in the form?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2015
flofashon:

Are u guys saying that I do not need/the is no provision to attach the letter of good conduct(which can b gotten from a Local govt. Chairman, Nas Member, high court judge or a traditional ruler) in the form?
I think I was mistaken, It's to be uploaded towards the rnd of the form were u fill in d guarantors details
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by flofashon(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2015
MacMaster01:

I think I was mistaken, It's to be uploaded towards the rnd of the form were u fill in d guarantors details

Sorry, I'm still confused.

Letter of good conduct as nddc stated from either ur Local govt Chairman/Judge/NAS member/ 1stClass Traditional ruler.

Is this letter to be uploaded or not

Or I am to get an entirely different recommendation letter from some1 else to upload in the place of guarantor... Thanks once again 4 ur tym
Ezyp:
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ezyp(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
flofashon:

Letter of good conduct as nddc stated from either ur Local govt Chairman/Judge/NAS member/ 1stClass Traditional ruler.

Or I am to get an entirely different recommendation letter from some1 else to upload in the place of guarantor... Thanks once again 4 ur tym
bros can't u read my initial reply to you? Or what's confusing you? Simply scan that good conduct letter ur LG gave u and u will see where to upload it as u fill the form online
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by flofashon(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ezyp:
bros can't u read my initial reply to you? Or what's confusing you? Simply scan that good conduct letter ur LG gave u and u will see where to upload it as u fill the form online
Thanks for replying;
I read ur previous reply.

*From th first screen grab, I tink we are to upload our LGA of Origin there.

*The second screen grab/picture is the guarantor section.
If I'm to upload the written consent of good conduct that I got from my chairman here??
1# I don't even know his address or phone number, 2# The chairman doesn't know me.
so logically,
Y would I upload that letter here?
Cuz if any reference needs to be made, he won't know me.

Thanks 4 ur tym, I kno am a pain in the qss.

So what's ur final say, I'll go with that, since u've already gone tru d process, ure a resource person on this, whether u like it or not

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Winneygirl(f): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Please, is the letter of good conduct the same as the guarantor letter?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by olatos4jesus: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
flofashon:

Yh that's the letter to b uploaded:
Since this is what they asked for::

Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
a. Member of National Assembly
b. Chairman of the LGA.
First class traditional ruler.
High Court Judge
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Winneygirl:
I hv both of them tho, but I think they could be regarded as the same thing
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ezyp(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
flofashon:

Thanks for replying;
I read ur previous reply.

*From th first screen grab, I tink we are to upload our LGA of Origin there.

*The second screen grab/picture is the guarantor section.
If I'm to upload the written consent of good conduct that I got from my chairman here??
1# I don't even know his address or phone number, 2# The chairman doesn't know me.
so logically,
Y would I upload that letter here?
Cuz if any reference needs to be made, he won't know me.

Thanks 4 ur tym, I kno am a pain in the qss.

So what's ur final say, I'll go with that, since u've already gone tru d process, ure a resource person on this, whether u like it or not
bros from the second screen shot the option that says upload guarantor letter of recommendation, upload that ur letter of good conduct given to you...Now you wrote that the LG who gave you letter of good conduct don't even know you but how did you get the letter??/(anyway the way u got the letter use that same way to get his email address and phone number)
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by UnimkeAk(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Winneygirl:

YES!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by flofashon(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ezyp:
bros from the second screen shot the option that says upload guarantor letter of recommendation, upload that ur letter of good conduct given to you...Now you wrote that the LG who gave you letter of good conduct don't even know you but how did you get the letter??/(anyway the way u got the letter use that same way to get his email address and phone number)

Thanks once again.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
But that will be difficult to get , how can one get his or her LGA chairmans number or email.Is there an alternative
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Winneygirl:
Thats the issue ,I think guarantors letters is different from that of good conduct,Guarantors letters suppose to be someone that knows you so well.Uncle ,aunt ,Parent.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by 00francis: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please has anyone noticed that the site is down...or is it just me?
Make this people no use reggae spoil my blues oh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

Viewing this topic: Nephdaniels(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.