Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (246967 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 7:05am On May 04, 2015
Ezyp:
yeah.. .
pls ooo... geobukky@live.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Effizzy2much(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2015
Ezyp:
Bro use brain friend.... Download it and buy the key from them @5k....or
plz share tobor4god@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Robbychase: 7:58am On May 04, 2015
Effizzy2much:
plz share tobor4god@yahoo.com

Pls guy...can you share?..robbyawodu@gmail.com thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by workaholicccc(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2015
Am I d only msc applicant that didn't receive d text? shocked, or chill when they extended d deadline were we meant to re-apply?
is there any one that wrote last yr that got the text also?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by slysuave: 8:57am On May 04, 2015
@workaholic, I am an MSc aapplicant awaiting the txt too.Did you apply for engineering course ?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by drew4jezzy: 8:59am On May 04, 2015
Hello all, I applied for the PhD but am yet to get any sms. If PhD students starts getting their sms let me know pls

Regards.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by callmeblessed: 9:00am On May 04, 2015
PhD applicants, can anyone please help us find out from NDDC if we are going to write the test?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by workaholicccc(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2015
slysuave:
@workaholic, I am an MSc aapplicant awaiting the txt too.Did you apply for engineering course ?
yes i applied for an engineering course, I wonder what's keeping them
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Mush: 9:26am On May 04, 2015
naijaedutech:
The NDDC test is conducted by Cinfores. Cinfores also organize test for PTDF and NITDA. All their questions come from their brainfriend software and it costs N5000.
Last years all those who had the brainfriend software and practised the questions passed the test.

However, we've been able to extract all the Verbal, quantitative and current affairs questions from the software which can be gotten here. http://nigeriannewsportal.com/list-of-shortlisted-candidates-for-the-2015-nddc-postgraduate-scholarship-exam/

However, if you can get the brainfriend software, good.

Goodluck to all shortlisted candidates.
Good day everyone, I'm an avid follower of nairaland news informations, however I am posting here for the first time, please has anyone ever gotten these past questions advertised here, they look genuine, but I just want to be sure they have been tested....thanks a lot
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Mush: 9:34am On May 04, 2015
mobidre:
please share with me: okosisidavid1@yahoomail.com
Gooday, I know you've been getting a lot of people asking you to share your brainfield Q&A, please I'd be greatful if I cud also be lucky enough to get them, my email :donnobelmike@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Mush: 9:39am On May 04, 2015
Ezyp:
Ezyp, watsup bro, please wud it be possible for me to get the brainfriend from you please, even if it not free since u helping a friend, I'd appreciate it bro...tnx, my email donnobelmike@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by solleypee(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2015
youngelder:
can u share wit me? anieville4@yahoo.com
pls share wif me solleypee009@gmail.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by solleypee(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2015
Ezyp:

pls share with me solleypee009@gmail.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by hada331: 10:57am On May 04, 2015
Ezyp:

Bro pls share with me too : otomic0331@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ezyp(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2015
All of you quoting me to share.. WHAT AM I TO SHARE? I wrote that u should get the software from their website or if u stay in lagos goto shop rite at sululere and buy it directly from them @5k (that's what I did)
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ezyp(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2015
Mush:
Ezyp, watsup bro, please wud it be possible for me to get the brainfriend from you please, even if it not free since u helping a friend, I'd appreciate it bro...tnx, my email donnobelmike@yahoo.com
Pls download the software online from www.brainfriendonline.com it's about 500mb
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by BobbyCreep: 11:11am On May 04, 2015
Gbsy07:

Can you share with me pls. Baldwinyinkore@gmail.com
solleypee:

pls share with me solleypee009@gmail.com

Pls share eazyslyke@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 11:21am On May 04, 2015
But brain friend doesn't have current affairs. How can we getvcurrent affairs. The kind if questions they ask. Any ideas?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by naijaedutech: 11:48am On May 04, 2015
vechris10:
But brain friend doesn't have current affairs. How can we getvcurrent affairs. The kind if questions they ask. Any ideas?

Brainfriend has Current affairs. You can get all the questions at www.nigeriannewsportal.com/list-of-shortlisted-candidates-for-the-2015-nddc-postgraduate-scholarship-exam/

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by elbertt: 11:54am On May 04, 2015
[quote author=hada331 post=33403728]

Bro pls share with me too : ethelbertnwosu@gmail.com tanx
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 04, 2015
Ezyp:
All of you quoting me to share.. WHAT AM I TO SHARE? I wrote that u should get the software from their website or if u stay in lagos goto shop rite at sululere and buy it directly from them @5k (that's what I did)

they don't know how it works ,I didn't knw myself till I made research on it. To my friends the software can't be shared it has a license key for one device be it laptop or phone.Even if you download it or perhaps someone sends it to you that's if possible you can't still access it till you get a product key which is bought wit 5k via atm(online).The only option to get it on a lower pay was the link that was pasted in the first page "nddc shortlist bla bla bla" which is an ebook for 2000
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 12:33pm On May 04, 2015
A PHD GUY GOT HIS CBT INVITE TODAY
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dongreat(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2015
serious? congrats to him. Still waiting for my invite. NDDC pls oh
toprealman:
A PHD GUY GOT HIS CBT INVITE TODAY
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DonALtobello: 1:46pm On May 04, 2015
i submitted my application in ferbruary , i applied for msc in project management. Im anxiously waiting for my test invite. Fingers crosssed ill get it today. Im in a bullish mood.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 1:52pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=naijaedutech post=33405228]

Brainfriend has Current affairs. You can get all the questions at www.nigeriannewsportal.com/list-of-shortlisted-candidates-for-the-2015-nddc-postgraduate-scholarship-exam/

[/quot

OK but. How do I knw ur genuine Na the issue.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by 00francis: 1:55pm On May 04, 2015
please nobody should quote me with email addresses....if u want some of the brain friend questions in word format pm me....I'll send it to you afterwards. DONT QUOTE ME WITH EMAIL ADDRESS ES!!!

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 1:56pm On May 04, 2015
Dongreat:
serious? congrats to him. Still waiting for my invite. NDDC pls oh
GOOD LUCK MAN.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 1:59pm On May 04, 2015
BiggyB242:

they don't know how it works ,I didn't knw myself till I made research on it. To my friends the software can't be shared it has a license key for one device be it laptop or phone.Even if you download it or perhaps someone sends it to you that's if possible you can't still access it till you get a product key which is bought wit 5k via atm(online).The only option to get it on a lower pay was the link that was pasted in the first page "nddc shortlist bla bla bla" which is an ebook for 2000
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ezyp(m): 2:01pm On May 04, 2015
vechris10:
Bro the issue is not about them having current affair questions... THEY ARE THE ONES ORGANISING THE EXAM (but they do have current affairs questions) You should also note that the exam is not all about current affairs it has quantitative reason, mathematics and English language questions
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 2:01pm On May 04, 2015
naijaedutech:

How do I knw ur genuine. That's the issue now.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 2:02pm On May 04, 2015
Ezyp:
Bro the issue is not about them having current affair questions... THEY ARE THE ONES ORGANISING THE EXAM (but they do have current affairs questions) You should also note that the exam is not all about current affairs it has quantitative reason, mathematics and English language questions

I knw. U can read maths n English anywhere else. Nigerian current affairs is another issue
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by drew4jezzy: 2:32pm On May 04, 2015
For PhD students, I just got my invitation for the interview

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.