Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247861 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by blessedotiz: 5:43pm On May 18, 2015
Ejb061286:
I got my sms invite since saturday night and the e-mail today. I think its real tho the e-mail addr is not ........@nddc.gov.ng.
Anyway, the e-mail is sth like somebody'sname@margeducation.co.uk

How are they getting the details of candidates called for interviews?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 5:57pm On May 18, 2015
jst saw it under my spams mail
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 6:00pm On May 18, 2015
jst saw it under my spams message
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 6:13pm On May 18, 2015
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 6:13pm On May 18, 2015
Dantidote:

i neva get mail oooo. jst sms for now
NA VISA THEM GO SOON SEND YOU. AFTER THAT THEY GO TYPE THE SMS SEND AM FOR YOUR PRIVATE MAIL BAG.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 6:39pm On May 18, 2015
margeducation is an official partner of NDDC, the CEO that sent those mails has always had every info about the process from day one. They are an education consultation company that mostly help people secure admission (sometimes in less than 48 hours) and assist with visa processing to the UK, as that is the country where majority of NDDC scholars go.

Infact the CEO was present throughout the aptitude test supervising the process. I think he is a Nigerian although he said he was born in london (UK). They are the official consulting company of NDDC for this year scholarship and have an office in portharcourt.

There was a guy that said he is abroad and wanted a shift in date. My advice is be careful, go about it sensibly, if you can't come n there is no other option, please contact this MARG guy.
I also feel he is the right person to contact if any other person have any questions about the process.

I know so because I was a recipient of last year scholarship, and we did not have the luxury of having mails sent during the last exercise.

on advice concerning the process, I've been following since day one and recently (after the aptitude test) the has been on point. I will not give anyone any advice. But if I were to do so, I will with another name and will not call my self a current scholar. hope u can read between the lines.

On the cut off thing, its according to allocation for your state which is based on oil revenue not production. It also depends on your place of origin, every local govt will get one before they start sharing again. So if you are not from Delta(42), Akwa Ibom(44), Rivers(43) and Bayelsa(20), the available slots will not even go round the number of local govt in your state. So those of you from the same state that want to share information about the process, the choice is yours. After all Jesus scarified his life for us, sorry for south south people, Jonathan sacrificed his presidency for Nigeria, so maybe it is just an attitude of people from the south south.

Cheers and Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Emasel(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2015
Today has gone, yet no invite. NDDC which way?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by blessedotiz: 8:09pm On May 18, 2015
I have a major update for those who haven't gotten their invites (I'm included) - I found the people in charge n contacted them - they assured me I will be sorted soon that they are sending it manually n v been skipping names - if I am sorted will let you guys in on it.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 8:11pm On May 18, 2015
blessedotiz:
I have a major update for those who haven't gotten their invites (I'm included) - I found the people in charge n contacted them - they assured me I will be sorted soon that they are sending it manually n v been skipping names - if I am sorted will let you guys in on it.

How did you contact them? Is there a number one can call.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by mukapaul022: 8:20pm On May 18, 2015
NDDC which way!!! Today is gone already, let's wait till midnight if they will send sms, I strongly believe NDDC will send us an invitation because of their integrity but if it goes in a negatively are we now saying our leaders are just?... This is taking long time but I'm still hopeful that NDDC know what they are doing, they can't just leave us in a blue sea.. Is not possible for them to keep our faith hang because most of us with high scored has not been invited.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Edet08(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2015
For all who have not received an invite via SMS,check your mail incase you've been sent via email.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 18, 2015
Nyquist:

I have been invited, since Saturday evening #Edo #Engr
ok. I got mine saturday evening too: chemical engr msc .just wanted an idea of how many edo people here because i seemed to be the only one. Thanks and all the best
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by olujastro: 8:52pm On May 18, 2015
Nuel1647:

There was a guy that said he is abroad and wanted a shift in date. My advice is be careful, go about it sensibly, if you can't come n there is no other option, please contact this MARG guy.
I also feel he is the right person to contact if any other person have any questions about the process.

I know so because I was a recipient of last year scholarship, and we did not have the luxury of having mails sent during the last exercise.

this is all I got from him as feedback. "Please send me a reminder on the 20th".
I wonder what I'm supposed to do with that response which I feel is not weighty enough. If I'm supposed to bulldoze my way back to PH to meet up by 7am on the 21st assuming he ultimately can't help out, 20th will definitely be too late to arrange that from my current location. I guess I've to force my way back and face d consequences(heavy money loss for me, possible discipline from my boss). Naso NDDC suddenly put me for one chance sha!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 8:55pm On May 18, 2015
blessedotiz:
oh ur not takimg no for an answer. Lol. Nice one. To me the whole manual thing or what ever makes the thing more fishy. We are in 2015 even a simple excel can handle scores arrangement n even state quota in one single click n they send out everything at once. Na them sabi sha.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 18, 2015
Dantidote:

ok..same
What is ur schedule position please
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 9:21pm On May 18, 2015
olujastro:

this is all I got from him as feedback. "Please send me a reminder on the 20th".
I wonder what I'm supposed to do with that response which I feel is not weighty enough. If I'm supposed to bulldoze my way back to PH to meet up by 7am on the 21st assuming he ultimately can't help out, 20th will definitely be too late to arrange that from my current location. I guess I've to force my way back and face d consequences(heavy money loss for me, possible discipline from my boss). Naso NDDC suddenly put me for one chance sha!

Just do as he says, don't take risk because of NDDC scholarship, its not like you are already sure of it. If he says 21st contact him then, I know the guy, he is very sincere but also busy. So just do as he said.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 10:11pm On May 18, 2015
Dongreat:
My research area is Chemistry Based; Natural Products per se
So did you finally write the exam?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Bethiano(m): 10:12pm On May 18, 2015
mukapaul022:
NDDC which way!!! Today is gone already, let's wait till midnight if they will send sms, I strongly believe NDDC will send us an invitation because of their integrity but if it goes in a negatively are we now saying our leaders are just?... This is taking long time but I'm still hopeful that NDDC know what they are doing, they can't just leave us in a blue sea.. Is not possible for them to keep our faith hang because most of us with high scored has not been invited.

I think I noticed that too, but someone said they are doing the verification and sending messages manually.
Although I wonder how they would manually ignore high scores. Well just be patient . I hope the best was saved for the last.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 10:53pm On May 18, 2015
Bethiano:

I think I noticed that too, but someone said they are doing the verification and sending messages manually.
Although I wonder how they would manually ignore high scores. Well just be patient . I hope the best was saved for the last.
Someone with 29(IT)from AKS got an IV for the interview.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by criminalmindz: 10:56pm On May 18, 2015
toprealman:

Someone with 29(IT)from AKS got an IV for the interview.
THAT PERSON PROBABLY SCORED THE HIGHEST IN HIS/HER LGA
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by saxoholic1(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2015
blessedotiz:

Pls how did u contact the people in charge? I haven't gotten any text! I scored high
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nyquist(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2015
OtseD:

ok. I got mine saturday evening too: chemical engr msc .just wanted an idea of how many edo people here because i seemed to be the only one. Thanks and all the best

Thanks wish u same.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by okomudamary: 12:05am On May 19, 2015
For those of us that scored 30 and above and have not received any SMS or email yet, pls I think we should go to NDDC headquarters to lay our complaints. I believe if more than 10 of us go there to tell them our problems they will do something about it.

I scored 39 from Delta state and am yet to receive an invite for the interview.
Anyways, to God be praised...Smiles
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 6:22am On May 19, 2015
criminalmindz:
THAT PERSON PROBABLY SCORED THE HIGHEST IN HIS/HER LGA
GOOD FOR HIM.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by blessedotiz: 6:47am On May 19, 2015
I actually got the number of one of the guys sending the SMS and he said they aren't done sending. He requested for my details and said I will get today as they will send more text messages today. He also said he's aware many people who scored high haven't been texted and that they are working to rectify that. I'm hoping they sort it out today. I quite fancy the idea of going to NDDC headquarters to lodge a complaint early as it gives time for them to do something before the interviews r done with, as when they finish it will be too late to do anything. Cause trust me some people that score high will still be omitted at the days end if they aren't proactive about this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by pipe(m): 7:10am On May 19, 2015
blessedotiz:
I actually got the number of one of the guys sending the SMS and he said they aren't done sending. He requested for my details and said I will get today as they will send more text messages today. He also said he's aware many people who scored high haven't been texted and that they are working to rectify that. I'm hoping they sort it out today. I quite fancy the idea of going to NDDC headquarters to lodge a complaint early as it gives time for them to do something before the interviews r done with, as when they finish it will be too late to do anything. Cause trust me some people that score high will still be omitted at the days end if they aren't proactive about this.
we that haven't received yet n scored high. u can share the guys number with us so we can forward our details as well. thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 7:21am On May 19, 2015
pipe:

we that haven't received yet n scored high. u can share the guys number with us so we can forward our details as well. thanks
yes o
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Viruses: 7:25am On May 19, 2015
blessedotiz:

can u help me with their contact, let me also reach them, cos is no longer a joking matter o. I need to get thru to them.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by duoarc(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2015
blackbonded:
Received also. From Abia, Phd Engineering. Scored 40

Bro when is your interview date?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by duoarc(m): 7:27am On May 19, 2015
KcHenry:
I have gotten an invitation too... Abia state.... Scored 40

Bro I'm from abia too...Scored 41....when is your interview date
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 7:40am On May 19, 2015
blessedotiz:
this does not show Professionalism at all. Smh. At this rate u willnreach out to get scholarship. U will also reach out for them to pay the scholarship after leaving u stranded. They need better organisation abeg. If we didn't see our scores some of us would think we failed. The system is sad.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Emasel(m): 7:45am On May 19, 2015
blessedotiz:

Bro, pls check your mail.I sent you a PM, I really need the contact number of the guys sending out invites ASAP....Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.