Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Tecno L6 Discussion Thread - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L6 Discussion Thread (131500 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? / The New Tecno L6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 9:18am On May 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahahahahahahahaaaa
How was your day jare. grin
real gud dear!
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by sundaygray(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2015
Elxandre:
People comparing this phone to hour note won't make heaven sad
480p to a 720p phone? cheesy
probably without fast charge o.
no bro.l6 is the fastest charging phone for a 4500mah ba3 2hrs
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by sundaygray(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2015
Elxandre:
People comparing this phone to hour note won't make heaven sad
480p to a 720p phone? cheesy
probably without fast charge o.
no bro.l6 is the fastest charging phone for a 4500mah ba3-1hr 45mins

1 Like

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2015
sundaygray:

no bro.l6 is the fastest charging phone for a 4500mah ba3 2hrs
Are you serious?
That's very nice o.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 6:03pm On May 12, 2015
Elxandre:

Are you serious?
That's very nice o.
had it been the participants of this group and users of this phone're commenting, people would ve gotten this phone, but never the less, how long does this phone battery REALLY lasts on heavy usage?
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
enoch273:

had it been the participants of this group and users of this phone're commenting, people would ve gotten this phone, but never the less, how long does this phone battery REALLY lasts on heavy usage?
The screen resolution is horrible anyway for a 5 incher.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 2:44pm On May 13, 2015
enoch273:

. They have a whatsapp group!!!!! Dats y dey dnt hv tym here
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 2:51pm On May 13, 2015
DaEngineernet:
Dropped your phone in water? Don't fret, here is the solution http://go.engineer-ng.net/profiles/blogs/the-thing-about-water-and-your-phone
. Nice one, tnx for d info
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 9:05pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=jemmiee post=33699234]. They have a whatsapp group!!!!! Dats y dey dnt hv tym here[/quote
yeah! I created the whatsapp group
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by beejay501: 9:21am On May 15, 2015
[quote author=enoch273 post=33743994][/quote]
pls add me to the whatsapp group 08062383838 thanks
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 9:31am On May 15, 2015
beejay501:

pls add me to the whatsapp group 08062383838 thanks
my phone was stolen boss, i am using a tiny phone, check previour pages, i posted a way one can be added
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
The best part is that it charges fast!!within 1hr 40mins,it will charge from 0-100% ! Amazing rigth? Tecno did an amazing job on dis phone!! Love it

I have being reading ur review of d tecno L6 phone. I m impressed. Do u still have d phone and would u honestly advice me to buy the phone? Is d phone durable and solid? I need a phone I can use for atleast two years, should I buy this one or the infinix hot note? What I m after in a phone is battery life. I do lot of internet stuff and social, I m not into gaming. Pls advice me, I don't want to regret getting it. Thanks.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by abbeyafu(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2015
LKO:

I have being reading ur review of d tecno L6 phone. I m impressed. Do u still have d phone and would u honestly advice me to buy the phone? Is d phone durable and solid? I need a phone I can use for atleast two years, should I buy this one or the infinix hot note? What I m after in a phone is battery life. I do lot of internet stuff and social, I m not into gaming. Pls advice me, I don't want to regret getting it. Thanks.

u are just like me, I had to buy d L6 ahead of infinix hot note. Mehn L6 battery dey lasts Wella and it's also removeable unlike hot note. which means u can change it incase of any eventuality
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2015
abbeyafu:

u are just like me, I had to buy d L6 ahead of infinix hot note. Mehn L6 battery dey lasts Wella and it's also removeable unlike hot note. which means u can change it incase of any eventuality

Thank u. I also like the removable battery thing. Some people in the group are saying the battery doesn't last four hours on heavy use, I m just confused. Is the phone strong and durable?
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by abbeyafu(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2015
LKO:

Thank u. I also like the removable battery thing. Some people in the group are saying the battery doesn't last four hours on heavy use, I m just confused. Is the phone strong and durable?

I can confirm dat it is very strong because my L6 dropped from my village student with d screen in particular hitting d floor and I was surprised it still dey kampe. I was amazed dat nothing happened to screen.

about durability, it's almost 2 months I bought it and I intend using it for a long time. so, I think it shld as most Tecno phones lasts longer.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2015
abbeyafu:

I can confirm dat it is very strong because my L6 dropped from my village student with d screen in particular hitting d floor and I was surprised it still dey kampe. I was amazed dat nothing happened to screen.

about durability, it's almost 2 months I bought it and I intend using it for a long time. so, I think it shld as most Tecno phones lasts longer.

That means I would get the tecno L6. I dnt see that infinix hot note as a phone that would last long. Urs came with flip case and screen protector? Thank u.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 2:56pm On May 15, 2015
LKO:

That means I would get the tecno L6. I dnt see that infinix hot note as a phone that would last long. Urs came with flip case and screen protector? Thank u.
boss! If you can hold phone like egg, then hot note's yours, i love the hote note just cause of the battery, but for durability, tecno l6 takes it all.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2015
enoch273:

boss! If you can hold phone like egg, then hot note's yours, i love the hote note just cause of the battery, but for durability, tecno l6 takes it all.

Egg ke, I m the careful type, but I m not ready for that risk. I have been using this my BB curve 7 for two solid years and its still perfectly clean. I only want to dump this mad BB because I m tired of BB.

So I need a phone that would take me another two years or more, and I dnt see the infinix hot note as a durable and strong phone. Once the tecno L6 battery is long lasting, then I would get it.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 3:15pm On May 15, 2015
LKO:

Egg ke, I m the careful type, but I m not ready for that risk. I have been using this my BB curve 7 for two solid years and its still perfectly clean. I only want to dump this mad BB because I m tired of BB.

So I need a phone that would take me another two years or more, and I dnt see the infinix hot note as a durable and strong phone. Once the tecno L6 battery is long lasting, then I would get it.
boss! You no lie at all, i also want to get a long lasting phone, the hot note if for those dudes that change phone every 6 month, person go buy phone, still find screen guard and pouch then still go cut a whole 2 sim card. Mehn, i fit end up with l6 jawe.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
enoch273:

boss! You no lie at all, i also want to get a long lasting phone, the hot note if for those dudes that change phone every 6 month, person go buy phone, still find screen guard and pouch then still go cut a whole 2 sim card. Mehn, i fit end up with l6 jawe.

I just tire jare. But I hear say The L6 come with screen guard and pouch/flip case. My guy still tell me say the hot note na for people wey dey change phone six six months. Me na two years o. Na L6 I go just buy jare.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by easyhopes(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2015
For ur mobile phones (or other gadgets)
Call/text/WhatsApp 08078544505

Faster delivery,

Nationwide delivery,

Cash On Delivery,

Awesome customer care service

*Terms/Conditions applies.
Thanks
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by adamzeddicus: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
Add me for whatsapp group 08066126546
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 4:28pm On May 15, 2015
easyhopes:
For ur mobile phones (or other gadgets) Call/text/WhatsApp 08078544505
Faster delivery,
Nationwide delivery,
Cash On Delivery,
Awesome customer care service
*Terms/Conditions applies. Thanks
how much for tecno L6
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by easyhopes(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2015
enoch273:

how much for tecno L6

#24,500
Check my signature for contact details, letz work out a deal.
Thanks
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 5:30pm On May 15, 2015
easyhopes:

#24,500
Thanks
ah! Abeg o, i don't know dangote neither am I related to him, i'll get hot note instead, drop your contact.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2015
easyhopes:

#24,500
Thanks

Expensive. Slot is selling Tecno L6 for 23,500naira. In accredited tecno shops in the open market, it sells for 23,000 and below. Yes, they sell with warranty.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by sundaygray(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2015
anybody played backstab on this phone? cos mine force close
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 15, 2015
LKO:

yes, mine will be four months dis week..no hassle, no complain!
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 15, 2015
For pple still doubting d battery .. ....on 3g ooo.. Not edge.normal usage.i don't play games .but im always active on bbm,operainstagram,fb etc

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
yes, mine will be four months dis week..no hassle, no complain!

Thanks
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:25pm On May 15, 2015
PLEASE which would you advice me to go for tecno l6 or gionee m3 please am so confuse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply)

How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Mtn Introduces New Mobile Internet Data Plans - 25mb For N150 And 50mb For N200 / 2GO USERS:-PART {2} Some Usefull 2go Tricks You Need/must Know!!...hot..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.