Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Tecno L6 Discussion Thread - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L6 Discussion Thread (131673 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? / The New Tecno L6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 7:06pm On May 18, 2015
LKO:

Terrible. But u also get these problems in tecno phones.
hm, thanks for the heads up
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by maxibrainz: 7:46pm On May 18, 2015
enoch273:

you're not an active member then, the guy that has a broken screen that has gone to lagos and ibadan but still no solution.
The one that found liquid coming from the back of the phone and took it to carlcare only to be charged 15k.
The babe that slept with 18% only to wake up and find 4% remaining.
The ones that connected the phone to their pc only for it not to display mass storage, and even when it manages to, the transfer speed is slower than a snail.
I use hot note and have never experienced any problem I leave my phone idle with H+ and my battery doesn't drop till I start using it, check previous pages of this thread you would find negative comments about this L6 abi you just started reading last pages of this thread, if you handle your phone be it L6 or hot note carefully you won't experience problems just go buy Nokia torch light because I haven't seen anyone post any negative review about it tongue
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Weirdman: 8:05pm On May 18, 2015
Jes go and get Gionee M2
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:24pm On May 18, 2015
LKO:
Madam it seems u have bought the infinix hot note from your comments I read in the infinix hot note group. Are u enjoying the phone? Sometime ago in this thread, u complained of the non removable battery of infinix hot note. Thank u.
. my dear I'm over enjoying d phone o! no lies! its sooo cool! I was using h6 b4 I got d hot note. trust me. its way beta Dan d h6. d battery is superb
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:25pm On May 18, 2015
LKO:
No I have not. Hopefully next month. But still confused on which to buy shall.
. go for d hot note
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:28pm On May 18, 2015
enoch273:

you're not an active member then, the guy that has a broken screen that has gone to lagos and ibadan but still no solution.
The one that found liquid coming from the back of the phone and took it to carlcare only to be charged 15k.
The babe that slept with 18% only to wake up and find 4% remaining.
The ones that connected the phone to their pc only for it not to display mass storage, and even when it manages to, the transfer speed is slower than a snail.
. DAT ba3 ish has bin resolved Mr Enoch. I didn't close down my apps. so don't quote me on dat
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:29pm On May 18, 2015
maxibrainz:

I use hot note and have never experienced any problem I leave my phone idle with H+ and my battery doesn't drop till I start using it, check previous pages of this thread you would find negative comments about this L6 abi you just started reading last pages of this thread, if you handle your phone be it L6 or hot note carefully you won't experience problems just go buy Nokia torch light because I haven't seen anyone post any negative review about it tongue
. loooool funi!
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 8:32pm On May 18, 2015
LKO:

Terrible. But u also get these problems in tecno phones.
. daz tru. I'm a living witness. dey r all chinko wit different brand names n innovations. its just DAT infinix has really stepped up above its fellow chinko.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 9:49pm On May 18, 2015
maxibrainz:

mr man the insult i ve gotten from you guys's enough, i stated the cons i saw, so what's this rubbish about me getting a torch light phone. I'm planning on getting a phone i'll use for long so i ve got every right to make my research properly, you can't force me to love nor hate a device, its bought by choice.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 9:52pm On May 18, 2015
jemmiee:
. DAT ba3 ish has bin resolved Mr Enoch. I didn't close down my apps. so don't quote me on dat
so i should go with the masses to get the hot note? Mind you i did not say i 'm not getting the phone, but for the mean time the money's not ready, i ve to thread carefully since i plan on using the phone for a very long time.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2015
jemmiee:
. my dear I'm over enjoying d phone o! no lies! its sooo cool! I was using h6 b4 I got d hot note. trust me. its way beta Dan d h6. d battery is superb

Ok then, thanks. I may get one next month.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by harwarl(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2015
kiss embarassed
enoch273:

okay, where do you stay sir, and what's your reason for selling the phone?
i live in otta, ogun state.. wanna sell it to use d money in getting a Samsung Galaxy Note 8... actually its not because it has a fault or something but i realise i needed something with a bigger screen...
enoch273:

i live in otta, ogun state.. wanna sell it to use d money in getting a Samsung Galaxy Note 8... actually its not because it has a fault or something but i realise i needed something with a bigger screen...
enoch273:

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2015
enoch273:

so i should go with the masses to get the hot note? Mind you i did not say i 'm not getting the phone, but for the mean time the money's not ready, i ve to thread carefully since i plan on using the phone for a very long time.

My brother yes o, I need something that will take me two years or more. My brother has been using his Tecno A3 for about three years now, still solid and kicking despite falling off his hand on some occasions. I nor want toys that will pack up in six months time o, na austerity Nigeria dey so. Lol. The L6 seems more solid dan d hot note to me. Though hot note has fantastic specs dan L6, but L6 may be more durable. I m after durability and long lasting battery.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 6:56am On May 19, 2015
LKO:

My brother yes o, I need something that will take me two years or more. My brother has been using his Tecno A3 for about three years now, still solid and kicking despite falling off his hand on some occasions. I nor want toys that will pack up in six months time o, na austerity Nigeria dey so. Lol. The L6 seems more solid dan d hot note to me. Though hot note has fantastic specs dan L6, but L6 may be more durable. I m after durability and long lasting battery.
you ve said it all boss, but here comes the funny aspect or what they call the coup to grace. L6's more durable and hot note has the battery.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On May 19, 2015
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by abbeyafu(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2015
Bhordmars:
Man ur version of instagram is outdated....Update it den thank me later

thanks so much... am now live on Instagram. God bless
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:17am On May 21, 2015
Lexxyshacklebot:
So my Tecno L6 fell off my hands from quite a distance and crashed with the screen on a tarred road. It survived the ordeal but the touchpad/calibrator is broken,the screen isn't. It works flawlessly still but i was hoping anyone could refer me to someone who can fix it for me. I stay in Abuja. Thank you.
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Abuja: First floor, 16 Gwani Street, Off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4(near king's care hospital), FCT, Abuja; + 234 8181176195
Thank you!
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by VickieAde: 6:13pm On May 21, 2015
Jst got D L6 today.Wat`s up wit d fixing of d sim cards and pls add me to d l6 watsup grp 08138503234.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by parrotibaba(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2015
VickieAde:
Jst got D L6 today.Wat`s up wit d fixing of d sim cards and pls add me to d l6 watsup grp 08138503234.
sim one is micro ,sim 2 is mini

1 Like

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by VickieAde: 10:41pm On May 21, 2015
parrotibaba:
sim one is micro ,sim 2 is mini
Tnx Got it
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by bonana: 9:55pm On May 22, 2015
Guys pls help me out. the charger that my phone came with spoilt yesterday n Eva since then no charger has been able to charge my phone as fast as d one it came it. pls is there any place I can get the original follow come for l6. am In anambra help me
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Psalmpy(m): 4:00am On May 23, 2015
i am also having d same issue* pls where can i get a 2A charger am in ogbomoso nw.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 4:07am On May 23, 2015
enoch273:

. Just follow ur heart! Dnt go for hot note cos its popular. Go for it because u want to. As for durability, its a great improvement! Its sturdy n strong
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 4:10am On May 23, 2015
LKO:

d hot note its strong. Jst buy a pouch. My baby has bin flingin it sins den, no problem, cos of d pouch n glass screen guard

1 Like

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:00am On May 23, 2015
bonana:
Guys pls help me out. the charger that my phone came with spoilt yesterday n Eva since then no charger has been able to charge my phone as fast as d one it came it. pls is there any place I can get the original follow come for l6. am In anambra help me
buy a samsung original charger,a blackberry playbook charger (700 naira) an htc charger or any good charger with 2A output...
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 11:17am On May 23, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
buy a samsung original charger,a blackberry playbook charger (700 naira) an htc charger or any good charger with 2A output...
. Wooow nice!!! Cool!!! God bless u dear!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by enoch273: 11:17am On May 23, 2015
jemmiee:
. Just follow ur heart! Dnt go for hot note cos its popular. Go for it because u want to. As for durability, its a great improvement! Its sturdy n strong
i ve said it once, and i'll say it again, i'm going for the hot note.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by bonana: 11:17am On May 23, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
Thanks bro. will do that
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by jemmiee(f): 11:31am On May 23, 2015
enoch273:

good luck den!
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by ametu166(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2015
Any tecno L6 for sale? Not more than 15k pls. My Location is Benin/Ekpoma. 08068645349
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On May 27, 2015
Tecno l6 for sell,still super clean,not one single fault,awesometic battery and all for 20k,which is still negotiable. i opened d tecno l6 discussion thread and it even made front page. https://www.nairaland.com/2107737/tecno-l6-discussion-thread .. hehehehe *wink*. reason for sale - getting infinix hot note pro,no sense in using Two phones... location -Lagos/ile ife... interested buyers call 0807 257 7203..
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by beejay501: 2:03pm On May 28, 2015
enoch273:

can i get this tecno l6 now for 20k ? I mean tear rubber o

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Mtn Introduces New Mobile Internet Data Plans - 25mb For N150 And 50mb For N200 / 2GO USERS:-PART {2} Some Usefull 2go Tricks You Need/must Know!!...hot..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.