Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape (2793 Views)

Lil Wayne Disses Birdman In Young Money Cypher / Download Lil Wayne's Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Album in Zip and mp3 formats! / DOWNLOAD: Lil Wayne – Sorry 4 The Wait 2 (mixtape) Track By Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by liljboy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lil Wayne dropped his new
mixtape Sorry 4 The Wait 2 in order to make it up to
his fans for the delay of his highly-anticipated studio
album Tha Carter V .
As you already know, Weezy and his industry dad,
Birdman, are currently on the rocks, as Tunechi
claims he has been a prisoner of Cash Money
Records for a minute now and is not able to put out
his new LP, even though it's ready to go.
Liberating his new project, Wayne offered plenty of
remixes of some of the hottest jams for 2014,
including a remake of O.T. Genasis' anthem "CoCo."
No doubt at all, some of the lyrics are directly
aimed at Baby. Have a read below.
“ Who kept this shit together? Nigga,
me, that's who
Who was there when niggas left? Nigga, me,
that's who
Cash Money is an army, I'm a one man army
And if them niggas comin' for me, I'm goin' out
like Tony
Now I don't want no problems, I just want my
money
Ain't gotta hold no conversation or my luggage
Tell whoever's countin' that I'm on a hundred
Birdman Jr., more like Ugly Duckling"
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by korrej(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Yea...this is weezy season...Hot Mixtape!
'It's compensation over conversation
Lord I must got blurry vision,a nigga's got two faces'
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by liljboy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
korrej:
Yea...this is weezy season...Hot Mixtape!
'It's compensation over conversation
Lord I must got blurry vision,a nigga's got two faces'
big time..... love that TRY ME track
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by liljboy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
The Lil Wayne Birdman feud is going to involve the
courts.
TMZ reports that Wayne is suing Baby for $8
million, which is the amount of money he says he is
owed as an advance for Tha Carter V . Weezy is
also asking a judge to free him from Cash Money
because Birdman has violated the terms of their
contact by withholding the release of the album.
Wayne and Baby had been trying to come to terms
this week and avoid court, but that didn’t happen.
Sources say the Cash Money-directed lyrics on
Wayne’s Sorry 4 The Wait 2, which dropped
Tuesday, hurt the negotiations and hardened
Birdman’s stance that he was going to release Tha
Carter V on his schedule .
Wayne is expected to focus on mixtapes and other
music outside of Cash Money’s umbrella while he’s
in litigation.
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by liljboy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lil Wayne addressed his displeasure with Birdman
and Cash Money in the opening track of his Sorry 4
The Wait 2 mixtape.
“Birdman Jr? More like ugly duckling,” he raps on
‘Coco’, suggesting after being treated like a son by
Birdman, now he’s being treated like an outcast.
“All I got is Young Money, no more Cash nigga,” he
raps later, echoing his previous social media
message that he’s done with Birdman’s Cash
Money label.
In the track, Wayne also compares himself to
Scarface protagonist Tony Montana, who we all
know kept fighting relentlessly against long odds.
According to TMZ , this has further angered Baby,
who is already furious that Wayne has been airing
their dirty laundry in public. The tabloid’s sources
add that Weezy’s lyrical kiss off is making it even
more unlikely Birdman will release him from his
Cash Money contract, and will make Baby even
more resolute if the matter goes to court.
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
"ain't trippin', I got Barbie, I got Drake too,"and then later, "All I got is Young Money, no more Cash, nigga. "

THE ugly duckling part made me go LMFAO, Wayne is SIC....
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by herald9: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jregz:
"ain't trippin', I got Barbie, I got Drake too,"and then later, "All I got is Young Money, no more Cash, nigga. "

THE ugly duckling part made me go LMFAO, Wayne is SIC....

you and Lil Wayne sha...

I almost downloaded all the songs in the mixtape ... but that first song made me change my mind... Title: Coco.... Which kind voice be that plus wack beat
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:

you and Lil Wayne sha...

I almost downloaded all the songs in the mixtape ... but that first song made me change my mind... Title: Coco.... Which kind voice be that plus wack beat
Lol... Wayne ' voice is crap, as in terrible but still better than some other folks rapping like Young thug (gracious heard!!! , have You heard that guy before ? )... But just leave am like that.

THE beat isn' t his, he hooped over OT Genesis's beat.... Download it asap, there's still "USED TO" where he featured You homie, Drake
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:

you and Lil Wayne sha...

Your signature ? Drake ' verse on Migos's Versace.... drake head.. Lol

Rip to Your aunt tho.. condolences my bruh
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by herald9: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jregz:

Your signature ? Drake ' verse on Migos's Versace.... drake head.. Lol

Rip to Your aunt tho.. condolences my bruh

Yea...I just remixed 'this is a gated community please get the _fuck off the property 'grin

Thanks Brocry
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by herald9: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jregz:

Lol... Wayne ' voice is crap, as in terrible but still better than some other folks rapping like Young thug (gracious heard!!! , have You heard that guy before ? )... But just leave am like that.

THE beat isn' t his, he hooped over OT Genesis's beat.... Download it asap, there's still "USED TO" where he featured You homie, Drake

thank Gawd you don concur.. I thought you'll argue as usual like you always do on Lil Wayne's mattergrin

I've heard of Young thug but haven't played his songs before... Well,I'll give that one a try if you say it's d0pe.

Have you heard of Cozz? the new dreamville hip hop head...I'm looking for where to download his album COZZ & EFFECT... I heard it's dead d0pe that he might topple J.Cole sooner...
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:

thank Gawd you don concur.. I thought you'll argue as usual like you always do on Lil Wayne's mattergrin

I've heard of Young thug but haven't played his songs before... Well,I'll give that one a try if you say it's d0pe.

Have you heard of Cozz? the new dreamville hip hop head...I'm looking for where to download his album COZZ & EFFECT... I heard it's dead d0pe that he might topple J.Cole sooner...
i don't know him,the only dreamville members I know are j.Cole and Bas, would check him out.

young thug isn't dope,he's just a clown.
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by herald9: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jregz:

i don't know him,the only dreamville members I know are j.Cole and Bas, would check him out.

young thug isn't dope,he's just a clown.

Hit the beach at day / Then I’m back at 65th at
night / Bitch I ain’t complaining I just really have
to share some light / Still leave the crib and
make sure I don’t forget the knife / The knife
got me feelin’ like I’m Superman but prayin’ I
don’t run into a Kryptonite / That orange Nike
sign lookin’ red in a different light / Niggas
rather kill than fight / Familiar faces ‘round me
but they attitudes could switch at times / A lot
of pain, lot of funerals here / I’m still standing
like I just lost in Musical Chairs / Prayin’ in my
cup…

Cozz ft Bas -I need that
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:

Cozz ft Bas -I need that

pretty nice,
Still leavethe crib andmake sure I don’t forget the knife / The knifegot me feelin’ like I’m Supermanbut prayin’ Idon’t run into a Kryptonite
.Dope!!!!!!

I'm trolling him on Google right bout now grin grin
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by herald9: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jregz:

pretty nice,

.Dope!!!!!!

I'm trolling him on Google right bout now grin grin

grin
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:

grin

http://www.sharebeast.com/om66kikhsgzg

I'm downloading overnight, mtn's network sucks during the day
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by herald9: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jregz:

http://www.sharebeast.com/om66kikhsgzg

I'm downloading overnight, mtn's network sucks during the day

you Na fast guy o...I don search...hope the mb is not too much...Seems his songs are from 10mb upembarassed

*modified

101mb
till I subscribe or wait for playwap.mobi to upload theirs.
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:

you Na fast guy o...I don search...hope the mb is not too much...Seems his songs are from 10mb upembarassed
101 Mb
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by liljboy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:

you and Lil Wayne sha...

you call that a wacky beat? tell me more bout Ur sef plz
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by liljboy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:

no matter what you say.... his voice is what makes him unique
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by FOREXMARTS: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
herald9:

Young thug is good imho but not stereotype and conventional and i love him for that. Listen to picacho and Danny Glover.
Re: Lil Wayne Disses Birdman On “sorry 4 The Wait 2”mixtape by herald9: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
liljboy:
you call that a wacky beat? tell me more bout Ur sef plz

C'mon man. you wanna force me to like Lil Wayne? I thought err'one got their own preference

Lil Wayne sucks big time, no two ways bout that....J.Cole makes my day.

(1) (Reply)

Download Music : A Million Lights By Michael W. Smith / Cabo Snoop Live In Lagos for the Koko Concert / Download Full Album : Erigga A Trip To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.