Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) (60227 Views)

The Interior Of I Go Dye's Mother's House (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by omegdeluxe(f): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Check out the Interior of Timaya's home below.....Notice the combination of colours, the timber wall cladding and wallpaper.

Love it or Not it?

http://omegdeluxeinteriors..com/2015/01/love-it-or-not-it-timaya-shows-off.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nothing Special

16 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by omegdeluxe(f): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
More Pictures

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
No Bad. wink wink wink wink wink
^^^Poster above me,
Stop hating.For someone like you with 2000 NAIRA account balance, you should appreciate the guys hustle.

And if you wanna refute my claim, post the interior of your One bedroom apartment mansion. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

254 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by omegdeluxe(f): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Really? I particularly love the faux timber wall covering

Airforce1:
Nothing Special

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by omegdeluxe(f): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
@ Richdad1 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by ebony13: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Me likey!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by d4onyeka(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
This doesn't look like a norm Nigerian home. Classy.

38 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Its nice
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by dicksonxtreme(m): 12:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing Special

Try to Appreciate good thing...#Nigerians

32 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 12:35am On Jan 23, 2015
beauriful..luks jus lyk ma haux

9 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 23, 2015

Nyc one,d niqqa has good taste

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by tellwisdom: 1:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Which restaurant is this?? sad

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by osamaBUSH(m): 1:45am On Jan 23, 2015
tellwisdom:
Bad belle restaurant. They serve haters with their success in H.D.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Scarpon(m): 3:14am On Jan 23, 2015
If this topic no make front page make I bend

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Mrwhalex(m): 3:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Nice and classy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by tellwisdom: 3:53am On Jan 23, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Bad belle restaurant. They serve haters with their success in H.D.

10 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Mhizkel:
4 dat kind background wey I c 4 ya profile pix ..chaii..diaris godoo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 7:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Absolutely love it grin

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2015
love it

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2015
Its so cool..he sabi watz up

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by omegdeluxe(f): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Yeah he does. The designs are very modern

Nickymezor:
Its so cool..he sabi watz up

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by 4stylz: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

Try to Appreciate good thing...#Nigerians

Don't mind him, b4 you know he will start shouting buhari..empty brain, they are the problem we have in nigeria. They want govt to credit there account b4 they know GEJ is working and fixing nigeria needs time. If you want to renovate a building! You pack out first b4 u can do anything.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by homesteady(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2015
It looks so simple and very beautiful, not like AY house that looks like strippers club!

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by queebeediva(f): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Woooow falling in love with the deco chai God bless my hubby too like this and haters pls go to church and pray for forgiveness else na background una go dey alway look. Meanwhile I pity for empress njameze wen say she no fit marry poor man na see your ex level so ! Hmmmm God is good ooo! Tumbs up sanko master more respect!

8 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2015
4stylz:

Don't mind him, b4 you know he will start shouting buhari..empty brain, they are the problem we have in nigeria. They want govt to credit there account b4 they know GEJ is working and fixing nigeria needs time. If you want to renovate a building! You pack out first b4 u can do anything.

what are u saying? undecided

Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2015
tellwisdom:
u hv neva made sense since u joined nairaland,ebi lyk say dem dey use ur destiny 4 villa dey play monkey post

17 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Ayam tellin u grin
homesteady:
It looks so simple and very beautiful, not like AY house that looks like strippers club!
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Rextayne:
u hv neva made sense since u joined nairaland,ebi lyk say dem dey use ur destiny 4 villa dey play monkey post

Na nairaland ur papa dey make em money, abi??...Omo ale jati jati sad

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2015
queebeediva:
Woooow falling in love with the deco chai God bless my hubby too like this and haters pls go to church and pray for forgiveness else na background una go dey alway look. Meanwhile I pity for empress njameze wen say she no fit marry poor man na see your ex level so ! Hmmmm God is good ooo! Tumbs up sanko master more respect!

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Lovely apartment!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by naijaboiy: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Mhizkel:
Abeg no dey Lie angry

You see blue rubber drum for any of the pictures

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It / My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle / Kingsley Orji: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Assistance For Ailing Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.