Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

A Pharmacist Who Was Also A Lawyer Murdered In Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Pharmacist Who Was Also A Lawyer Murdered In Benue State (1488 Views)

"How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Pharmacist Who Was Also A Lawyer Murdered In Benue State by tuwayz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
BUT WHO IS THIS PHARMACIST TERNENGE LABE ESQ WE MOURN??
Mr. Ternenge Labe is popularly known by his business name La-Bet.
La-bet owns a pharmacy called (LA-BET PHARMACY) in Gboko along Bristow secondary school round about and beside Kyabiz Hotel Makurdi in Benue state, yesterday evening night being Wednesday 21st jan., 2015 @his Pharmacy shop in Gboko we learnt that some Assassins visited his Pharmacy at evening pretending to be patients after he closed from his office duty post, they called him to kindly come back and attend to a dying patient urgently. He then returned to the Pharmacy only to be shot several times on the head at close range!
Since last night aggrieved youth and elderly people(whom he administers his drugs) took over the streets till morning As I write gboko main market is closed All businesses are locked down,Hospitals have been closed,All CHEMIST AND PHARMACIES are closed as well.
There are reports of gunfire exchange between the furious angry youth and the Nigerian police at central police station gboko and Others have it that the station is about to go down in flames as people are donating fuel from tanks of their cars and bikes to lite the station ablaze.
Information reaching me now has it that, youth in gboko town are trying hard now to push out the Nigerian Police Force from their domain over their inability to curb robbery attack and assassination.
Ternenge labe is a visionary young man, a pharmacist and a lawyer by profession whose words sent healings to the sick and aggrieved. His patients got home cured without medicine. The people of Gboko both young and old are seeking to be allowed to find his murderers n butcher them one after the other. On FACEBOOK everybody is weeping n composing power dirges n tributes. If people description of him n the words of the (wailers) are true then heaven n her host are jubilating with songs of accomplishment for this son of Man. My sentence? U are to enjoy eternal life with ur crown of glory. Rest on YOU worthy son of ur father. BUT WHO IS THIS PHARMACIST LABE ESQ WE MOURN to some of us unknown
R.I.P BROTHER..

Re: A Pharmacist Who Was Also A Lawyer Murdered In Benue State by evanscheck(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
R. I. P to a man od honour.. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Man Exposes A Lady Stalking Him On Social Media (photos + Full Story) / Fake And Fraudulent Mtn Promo By Scammers Uncovered / Stray Bullet Kills A Boy As Rochas Okorocha Demolishes Eke Ukwu Market (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.