Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. (6118 Views)

The New Prospects For US Foreign Students - The New Truth. / Migrant Couple Are Stuck At Macedonian Border ,because He's Afghan And She's Ir / Canada’s New Immigration Policy Getting Tough For Foreign Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by sajjad123456: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
One of my friend got the Result for Macedonian scholarship in September 2014, she was told that she is selected for scholarship and very soon her visa will be processed BUT until now, (March 2015) she is still waiting for any further information from Macedonia scholarship team.. Have anyone else experienced the same situation?
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by aspireup: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Could you e-mail me I have a lot of questions concerning this scholarship.

I'm really interested in applying but I found strange messages over the internet, some say it's a scam other says it is not. What is true? Has anyone of you started to study there on macedonian language? I'm over 22 so I'm applying for study on macedonian for people under 28.

Please, contact me if you have any informations.
my mail is: nikopetro62@gmail.com
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by WhyNa: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Let me get something straight, I taught the language of instruction is Macedonian?
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by aspireup: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
There are two scholarships; http://stipendii.mon.gov.mk/foreign-students;jsessionid=5D0BE00822E6D8D4F2D8A2B4E2019127.
One is for people under 22, and the study is in english, studying computer sciences and programming.
The second is for people over 22 and under 28, for study in macedonian language, but you get a free language course and you can apply for studying whatever you like.

If anyone has won this scholarship, for studying in macedonian laguage, or is studying at the moment, please e-mail me, I have a couple of questions.
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by sajjad123456: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2015
this seems to be fake scholarship as those students who won the scholarship last year are still waiting for their visa none of them have gone to macedonia until now..
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by aspireup: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
sajjad123456:
this seems to be fake scholarship as those students who won the scholarship last year are still waiting for their visa none of them have gone to macedonia until now..
What? shocked Really? Why?
But the whole links are true, it is from their gouvernment. Those are official pages. Strange. I'm still thinking to apply but this is strange. Can you share my mail adres with someone who has been selected, I want to ask them more about the whole thing?
Thanks
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by sajjad123456: 12:42pm On May 01, 2015
Yes a friend of mine got acceptance email from Macedonia in September 2014 and was told about acceptance into program. My friend filled form for visa and send all documents which they required in order to process visa and immigration procedure..... BUT... until now, it is May 2015, almost 8 months ago and No Response from Macedonia at all... All other students complaining the same thing and all are waiting... How funny is it that Macedonian Education Ministry website announced the Scholarship again for this year, knowing that last year selected students are still waiting for their departure to Macedonia...
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by richietayo: 6:31pm On May 03, 2015
Please what site du one apply through ... I wanna apply for..
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by aspireup: 7:32am On May 05, 2015
richietayo:
Please what site du one apply through ... I wanna apply for..
http://stipendii.mon.gov.mk/foreign-students;jsessionid=5D0BE00822E6D8D4F2D8A2B4E2019127

Here, you choose which one interests you, first is on english for studyng IT, other is for everything else plus language course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out With Direction In Lagos... / Abuja-Kaduna Rail Line To Open This Month / Road Trip From Lagos To Abidjan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.