Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... (1456 Views)

This Is What Your Blood Type Says About Your Health And Personality / Your Health Is Your Wealth / Increased Rate Of Mental Disorder Among Nigerians Worries Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by tunde705(m): 4:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Most peeps spend a fortune on their health on a regular basis. This ought not to be because there is something you can do that won't cost you a dime. All what you require is descipline.

Most of you must have heard of water therapy. Do you know that if you can bring yourself to observe these rules religiously all those funds you spend on your health on a monthly bases will be a thing of the past.
Some weeks ago I saw a video on youtube titled how I have managed to stay healthy all these years by prophet TB Joshua. I watched the video and decided to put into practice what I saw.

Instruction:
Between the hours of 4, 5 or 6a.m, drink a 150 cl or 1.5 liters(big ragolis container or 3 satchets of pure water) of water.At about 2pm take 75cl(medium ragolis container) then by 5 pm take another 75 cl.

I have adhered to this instructions for the past 2 weeks and these are the results I have gotten so far;

I have battling with pile before now. It was so serious to the point that I sometimes bleed when I visit the toilet. I can confidently tell you that I am free of pile now.

Also, I feel more alive and active. Also my sex life has improved; all those back aches are gone.

I will recommend you give this a try, after all it won't cost you a dime. Any clean source of water is allowed.

Pls after trying it for someday come back here and let us know how the exercise has impacted on your health. Thanks and stay blessed!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by simplemach(m): 6:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Even though i know its good to take water regularly, i also have come across an article that said excessive intake of water could be dangerous. It can neutralise the body chemicals and you are asking us to take 1.5 litres at each occassion.
Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by KEVIND: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Honestly,It really amazing.
Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by tunde705(m): 12:37am On Jan 24, 2015
simplemach:
Even though i know its good to take water regularly, i also have come across an article that said excessive intake of water could be dangerous. It can neutralise the body chemicals and you are asking us to take 1.5 litres at each occassion.
I am not trying to dispute your claim, but my write up is a personal testimony.
There are many pipe-like structures in the human body, so I will like to see the human body as a water closet toilet;to ensure its constant cleanliness, there has to be constant intake of water.
I have heard testimonies of peeps passing out FIBROID in the course of obeying this simple instruction.
I challenge you to try it for a week, and if after then you don't experience better health you can stop.
SHALLOM!!!
Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by tunde705(m): 12:41am On Jan 24, 2015
KEVIND:
Honestly,It really amazing.
I AM HAPPY THAT YOU FOUND THE WRITE UP AMAZING... I ENCOURAGE YOU TO GIVE THIS A TRIAL FOR ONE WEEK... I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL HAVE A CAUSE TO SMILE.

DONT FORGET TO COME BACK HERE TO GIVE US A FEED BACK.
Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by KEVIND: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
tunde705:
I AM HAPPY THAT YOU FOUND THE WRITE UP AMAZING... I ENCOURAGE YOU TO GIVE THIS A TRIAL FOR ONE WEEK... I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL HAVE A CAUSE TO SMILE.

DONT FORGET TO COME BACK HERE TO GIVE US A FEED BACK.

Not about the write up but about the water therapy. The info has been On for more than 2wks now via emmanuel TV. The result is quite Amazing!
Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is great op, add some lemon slices/freshly squeezed lemon juice to the water to maximize the health benefits. It's my daily ritual and I can swear by it smiley
Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by tunde705(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
KEVIND:

Not about the write up but about the water therapy. The info has been On for more than 2wks now via emmanuel TV. The result is quite Amazing!
YEA... It's mind-blowing, to say the least...
Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by tunde705(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
isotonic:
This is great op, add some lemon slices/freshly squeezed lemon juice to the water to maximize the health benefits. It's my daily ritual and I can swear by it smiley
Nice... But I don't think lemon is healthy for a lady cos it might cause damage to the womb.
Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
tunde705:
Nice... But I don't think lemon is healthy for a lady cos it might cause damage to the womb.

I don't know who started that rumor in Nigeria but it's not true, lemon water is great for everyone smiley
Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by creepsyme(f): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
tunde705:

One fluid ounce of lemon juice provides 7
calories, 0.1 grams of protein, 0.1 grams of
fat, 2.1 grams of carbohydrate (including 0.1
grams of fiber and 0.1 grams of sugar) and
23% of daily vitamin C needs. Lemon is not harmful to women provided it taken minimally.
Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by tunde705(m): 2:58am On Jan 25, 2015
creepsyme:
One fluid ounce of lemon juice provides 7
calories, 0.1 grams of protein, 0.1 grams of
fat, 2.1 grams of carbohydrate (including 0.1
grams of fiber and 0.1 grams of sugar) and
23% of daily vitamin C needs. Lemon is not harmful to women provided it taken minimally.
MY FIRST STATEMENT WAS BASED ON THE FACT THAT IT MIGHT BE TAKEN IN EXCESS QUANTITY...
Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by tunde705(m): 3:00am On Jan 25, 2015
isotonic:
I don't know who started that rumor in Nigeria but it's not true, lemon water is great for everyone smiley
but you can't run away from the fact that it might be taken in excess quantity.

1 Like

Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2015
tunde705:
but you can't run away from the fact that it might be taken in excess quantity.
Taken in excess can cause diarrhea, which is kind of good for those who seek to lose weight. It can also trigger heartburn in worst case scenario or tooth ache etc but it doesn't affect the womb, that's the point you made that I addressed.

Some "prostitutes" in Nigeria felt like using lemon to wash out the vagina will reduce the risk of contracting hiv, I think that's where the rumor started from, not sure. Just so you know, I'm not speaking in layman's terms, I'm a highly experienced health care professional working in one of the largest health care institutions in the United States, I'm stating facts. Have a lovely day smiley
Re: Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over... by tunde705(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
isotonic:
Taken in excess can cause diarrhea, which is kind of good for those who seek to lose weight. It can also trigger heartburn in worst case scenario or tooth ache etc but it doesn't affect the womb, that's the point you made that I addressed.

Some "prostitutes" in Nigeria felt like using lemon to wash out the vagina will reduce the risk of contracting hiv, I think that's where the rumor started from, not sure. Just so you know, I'm not speaking in layman's terms, I'm a highly experienced health care professional working in one of the largest health care institutions in the United States, I'm stating facts. Have a lovely day smiley
Wow! Interesting! I give up since it's your field...
Have a nice day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Know If It Is Malaria Or Typhiod / Hw Early Is It To Start Antenatal / 10 Of The Best And Worst Ways To Sleep - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.