Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? (925 Views)

MC Oluomo Throws 'braless' Birthday Party. See Bobby / Why Do Women Always Like To Have The Last Say In Every Form Of Conversation? / Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? by DickDastardly(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2015
You are in a bus and she comes in later, only to raise her arm and throw them over your shoulders on the seat's head rest. You notice the softness and try to shift away in embarassment. But she comes in further closing the gap between you and her, thereby crushing the borbby harder. That tells you she means business, so you stay in that "discomfort" till the journey is over.So Ladies why are you like this? Is it Konji or what?   cool sad
Re: Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? by Redoil: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2015
One even attempted to rub her asset on my shoulder
Re: Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? by DickDastardly(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Redoil:
One even attempted to rub her asset on my shoulder
They do it a lot in public transport. To me, some even see it as a opportunity for letting off paint up steam.
But its funny that same women will curse the day light out of you when you mistakenly hit their bobby in other setting. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? by CORTANA: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Hypocrisy is killing our women! And they will always be the first to shoult "sexual assault and rape"
smh, Dicky carry go!
Re: Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? by Mprex(f): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2015
nonesense question. if you aint comfy with it. what stopped you from telling her politely

after enjoying the rub down. you are coming here to cry foul. mtshw undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? by DickDastardly(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Mprex:
nonesense question. if you aint comfy with it. what stopped you from telling her politely

after enjoying the rub down. you are coming here to cry foul. mtshw undecided
Ayam a shild of god and i dont like gess pressing their bobby on my back, period! angry
Re: Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? by Beesluv: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2015
Is that not what guys like
Re: Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? by HizMissy(f): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2015
well, it works for them i guess
Re: Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? by simdam500(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Never experienced it before tho...

Ama kid 14. Precisely grin

Looking forward to the day sha op

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Buy A House, Car Or Pay Bills? No Matter The Loan / [SCREENSHOT] Naij's Post On Facebook Gets People Annoyed / Do You Think Fat Girls Are Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.