Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Why Do Women Always Like To Have The Last Say In Every Form Of Conversation? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Women Always Like To Have The Last Say In Every Form Of Conversation? (1890 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Do/say In Front Of Your African Parents / What Do You Have To Say In The Killing Of Igbo Christian People Fulani Hardsmen / Why Do Women Always Press Their Bobby On Guy's Back In Pubic Transport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Like To Have The Last Say In Every Form Of Conversation? by korel9: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
It is said that if you want to let an argument end quick just let the woman have the last say cos if you reply she's bound to say another thing.
Never argue with a woman as a man and if you must just leave her with the last say or else grin
This applies to chattings too; women always want to say the last word(s) in a chat. Even when you think you've ended the chat with a 'K', she's bound to add "yeah" or any other thing just to ensure the last word of the chat comes from her.

Why is this so and why must it remain so? grin

Your polite response(s) needed here wink

1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Like To Have The Last Say In Every Form Of Conversation? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
I believe women are naturally strong willed and they express their emotions deeper than men.
When a woman believes something, she does it with all her heart

Its a trait that makes us who we are. Its what keeps us going. Its what makes us powerful.
Its what makes us "WOMEN"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Like To Have The Last Say In Every Form Of Conversation? by korel9: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
You mean always having the last say makes you more of a woman? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Always Like To Have The Last Say In Every Form Of Conversation? by Babe2sure(f): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
It is because women express their feelings deeper that men does. They don't bottle up emotions compared to men. So while, argueing they tend to have more to say to express their feelings.

As per the chatting aspect, it is an unconscious act, because I don't think a woman will intentionally always want to be the one to end chat, so I can safely say we are wired that way. Infact, I have not noticed that before.
Re: Why Do Women Always Like To Have The Last Say In Every Form Of Conversation? by korel9: 6:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Babe2sure:
It is because women express their feelings deeper that men does. They don't bottle up emotions compared to men. So while, argueing they tend to have more to say to express their feelings.

As per the chatting aspect, it is an unconscious act, because I don't think a woman will intentionally always want to be the one to end chat, so I can safely say we are wired that way. Infact, I have not noticed that before.

It isn't about who has more to say but who says the last word. No matter how much is said, in as much as the last word(s) isn't from the womann then the quarrel just begin be that cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Like To Have The Last Say In Every Form Of Conversation? by activefibre1(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2015
missjenna:
I believe women are naturally strong willed and they express their emotions deeper than men.
When a woman believes something, she does it with all her heart

Its a trait that makes us who we are. Its what keeps us going. Its what makes us powerful.
Its what makes us "WOMEN"
i begi, strong will, aha, why dem no dey strong will wen work start. They are just childish. Remains me of childhood days wen we fight and we have to do last to talk.
You are mad
you too your mad
mad
mad
stupid
stupid

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries That Hate America The Most. / . / If You Have A Dirty Mind, You Will Laugh At This Situation Read More: Https://ww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.