Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) (4627 Views)

Who Has Repaired His/her Infinix Hot Note Screen Before? / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Carlcaresophia: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2015
alotofgrace:
Infinix zero is not a phone angry

I got this phone 2 days ago cos I couldn't Afod xpera yet.... And den d flash is a candle light ... Ba3 does not last 4hrs cos the heat from d processor can boil water.

I had to swap with geonie.....mhen this fone rocks too
Hi! If your phone has above problems, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve it. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Collinz2(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Change the zip file that one is bad or nt compatible
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by alotofgrace(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! If your phone has above problems, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve it. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

I appreciate ur concern sir...however, why would a finished phone, after several hundred hours of testing, develop such issues ....or is it that they don't even run any test at the factory b4 bursting into the market ? could it b because its african market ?
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Julius262(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2015
Collinz2:
Change the zip file that one is bad or nt compatible
I tot of this oh, but I downloaded it right here in the system update
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Julius262(m): 12:26am On Jan 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
If I take it to Carlcare now they will start telling me to come back after 2weeks for just updating a phone.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Collinz2(m): 12:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Julius262:
I tot of this oh, but I downloaded it right here in the system update
i have experience same prop with miui bt i have to boot into recovery to install it myself
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Carlcaresophia: 7:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Julius262:
If I take it to Carlcare now they will start telling me to come back after 2weeks for just updating a phone.
Sir, did you repaire your phone in our service center before?
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Carlcaresophia: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2015
alotofgrace:

I appreciate ur concern sir...however, why would a finished phone, after several hundred hours of testing, develop such issues ....or is it that they don't even run any test at the factory b4 bursting into the market ? could it b because its african market ?
Dear sir, we conduct many kinds of tests on all of our products before putting them into the market. Our products not only sells to Africa, but other countries as well, and the testing criteria are all the same. We're very sorry for the problems your phones got, if you can take your phone to our service center, our colleagus will try their best to help you solve the problems. Thank you!
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by alotofgrace(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Dear sir, we conduct many kinds of tests on all of our products before putting them into the market. Our products not only sells to Africa, but other countries as well, and the testing criteria are all the same. We're very sorry for the problems your phones got, if you can take your phone to our service center, our colleagus will try their best to help you solve the problems. Thank you!

NOT "MY" PHONE SIR....BUT EVERY X506 I'VE COME ACROSS undecided
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Julius262(m): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sir, did you repaire your phone in our service center before?
Yeah. My touchpad broke and I took it there on November last year and I was told to come back later. The phone was given back to me on the 6th of January dis year. And I don't stay in Abuja. And calcare no dey Benue.

So u can imagine.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) by Carlcaresophia: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Julius262:
Yeah. My touchpad broke and I took it there on November last year and I was told to come back later. The phone was given back to me on the 6th of January dis year. And I don't stay in Abuja. And calcare no dey Benue.

So u can imagine.
Very sorry for this kind of situation, we'll report this to our after-sale manager and try to improve our service. Thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Unemployed People Afford These Phone ( See Photo) / Airtel 3g Activation / Transition Launched A Affordable New Phone: Tecno Spark 8c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.