Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? (74535 Views)

Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 / Who Has Repaired His/her Infinix Hot Note Screen Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Seems the fuss and euphoria of the Android One thingy has suddenly waned and people are beginning to realize that Infinix Hot 2 device could've been better spec wise.
All I see now is people putting up their Infinix Hot 2 for sale. What exactly happened?
Over to you Infinix Fans.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by damibigmo(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
The phone na beans I dey regret am

11 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
damibigmo:
The phone na beans I dey regret am
lol, maybe you need bread. Beans plus bread.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
oluwabuse:
lol, maybe you need bread. Beans plus bread.
Or maybe pap. lol

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nigerians want s6 specs on a 20k phone... Lol...una try wella..

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by invisibility: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Good thread with good question. Cos I've been asking myself this same question.

I think the answer probably has to do with sub par battery or rooting difficulties but I'd like to know for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by jideprof: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
The Phone Is Not Hot Enough, They Need A Hotter One, The Hottest One From Infinix. tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
the phone is cheap for its spec but when i saw the phone i was disappointed because of the sim slots battery and worst of all the screen looks pale i wish its colorfull like my old boom j7 it also have white ui which gets worse when brightness is increased and the design isnt sexy at all am settling for hot note or pro or almighty camon c8 tecnos fine girl because they all fall within same price range

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
donhils:

Or maybe pap. lol
, my colleague bought the phone, after two hours, he was so annoyed with the graphics nd the display of the phone, cos he sold his phantom z cos of lollipop.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
oluwabuse:
, my colleague bought the phone, after two hours, he was so annoyed with the graphics nd the display of the phone, cos he sold his phantom z cos of lollipop.
lol funny sell phantom z just for lollipop

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by tohpahz(f): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
I heard d phone isn't good..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by oyewolestephen(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
i would have been one of the victims but the day i went with my money unfortunately it is only black that was available and i dislike black phone i would have even bought it like that but the seller speech turn me off though before i left some dude had came to buy the remaining 2pieces.i left there angrily.the next day i visited another place and bought another phone which am enjoying today and the phone is lumia 540

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
tohpahz:
its cool, at least a good phone for children.

13 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by tohpahz(f): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
oluwabuse:

Okay den.. no problem cheesy
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by xezoid(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
@Op d topic is misleading-for d price range d phn is a wonder,software snappy and fast,d battery is slightly below average to average, as 4 d white iu-android is customizable thru d use of launchers,fonts etc,also d simple server/psiphon stuff works on it without hassles,its a very gud phn 4 its price,Nigerians are avid consumers-so we get easily bored with products very fast-especially phns remember d days of blackberrys,Samsung galaxy 2 & 3,d 1st galaxy note etc

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Jonathan2787:
lol funny sell phantom z just for lollipop
Lollipop want to kill people.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by donhils: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
xezoid:
@Op d topic is misleading-for d price range d phn is a wonder,software snappy and fast,d battery is slightly below average to average, as 4 d white iu-android is customizable thru d use of launchers,fonts etc,also d simple server/psiphon stuff works on it without hassles,its a very gud phn 4 its price,Nigerians are avid consumers-so we get easily bored with products very fast-especially phns remember d days of blackberrys,Samsung galaxy 2 & 3,d 1st galaxy note etc
So Nigerians are bored of the phone already, barely 2 months abi one month of release?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Segadem(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
There's nothing wrong with the phone,everything about it is OK,unless u are expecting to connect Mars and Pluto with #20,000 phone.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
...Everybody like the people in your neighborhood? I read all the reasons and I couldn't pick out any reasonable disadvantage that has to do with the phone. The phone is awesome! And you will enjoy it more with a good android software.

I forgot to add...for its price, the camera is awesome too! Very sharp, glossy and colorful

Reading some comments here, it seems some people were expecting the phone to perform same functions as s5....na same price? Nothing good comes so easily.

You see another good thing about the phone is that, it detects foreign languages and request if to translate the foreign language into English language, and if you accept such request it will translate it perfectly! And this can take place on all sites.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Segadem:
There's nothing wrong with the phone,everything about it is OK,unless u are expecting to connect Mars and Pluto with #20,000 phone.
You just typed out my thought.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
tohpahz:

The phone isn't good to people that refuse to understand something they don't know and don't care to know..... people who know are enjoying the phone

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
tohpahz:
Did you ask why they think the phone is bad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
oluwabuse:

Please tell me the phone that is good for adults that's of the range of 20k with better specs.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
jideprof:
The Phone Is Not Hot Enough, They Need A Hotter One, The Hottest One From Infinix. tongue
Lol. The phone needs to be on fire!.

Any way, infinix hot 2 is a low end phone, if they wanted higher spec you would had gone for Infinix zero 2

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
oluwabuse:
Most of these guys bought thiers online. This is why I like to phyically shop for phones, check them out wella before buying one. I've never and would never buy a phone online unless I've already checked out the phone, if not, F free home delivery, I would spend my extra cash to go down to computer villa.

Besiedes there is no tyme I go to computer village, even if na laptop charger I wan buy, I most enter slot to check out what's happening grin cool

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

The phone isn't good to people that refuse to understand something they don't know and don't care to know..... people who know are enjoying the phone

Something like?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
...Everybody like the people in your neighborhood? I read all the reasons and I couldn't pick out any reasonable disadvantage that has to do with the phone. The phone is awesome! And you will enjoy it more with a good android software.

I forgot to add...for its price, the camera is awesome too! Very sharp, glossy and colorful

Reading some comments here, it seems some people were expecting the phone to perform same functions as s5....na same price? Nothing good comes so easily.

undecided undecided undecided

And s6 is out, since early this year (just incase you didn't know cool)

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by tohpahz(f): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

. I guess the phone just ddnt meet their expectations..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Segadem:

Lool

Talking about connecting to mars and pluto
Talking about galaxy
Talking about s6

Talking about samsung cool

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
tohpahz:

. I guess the phone just ddnt meet their expectations..

Gbam! Agree!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by tohpahz(f): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Did you ask why they think the phone is bad?

They said it's empty.. no colors, battery bad, no preinstalled gallery/filemanager.. etc..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
runzlord:

undecided undecided undecided

And s6 is out, since early this year (just incase you didn't know cool)
Of course I know s6 is out....my point is, you shouldn't even compare it with s5.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? / Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.