Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Please Which Course Did You Think Its Best For Me To Sturdy With This Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Which Course Did You Think Its Best For Me To Sturdy With This Result (578 Views)

What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result / Please Which Course Did You Think Its Best For Me To Sturdy With This Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Course Did You Think Its Best For Me To Sturdy With This Result by aawale(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Good day nairalander iam David. Iam an art student and to be honest with you guys when i was in school all my mind was to finish and become a military man but when i applied for the intake i was droped. Please Really i need your help on the course this rusult can go with in the uni, i dont want to regret thats why i came here Iam planning to apply For NOun tho , please i need this info help me out... Here is the result Grades

ECons =B3
Government =B3
LIt in Eng=D7
englis lang =C6
Maths =B3
Agric =C6
Biology =C5

thank you i will be glad to see your reply God bless
Re: Please Which Course Did You Think Its Best For Me To Sturdy With This Result by Kimmo(f): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2015
Going by your post, you really should study English.

I think you should post what your options are, then people can help point you in the right direction. Except for the Literature score, there are several courses you can study.
Look into your university prospectus, and pick five courses that appeal to your future intentions, post here and then people can help based on their experience with the courses.

FYI, I don't know why you chose NOUN, but I can tell you that it isn't a very good choice for this reason. Have you ever met any NOUN graduate? Not a student, graduate, with a certificate?
Please, consider a regular university, even if you'll go for a part time course.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Course Did You Think Its Best For Me To Sturdy With This Result by ArchEnemy(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Why Noun? Are you into other biznesses?
And am a science person so my advise cannot be perfect but ve you considered economics Or Political science?
Re: Please Which Course Did You Think Its Best For Me To Sturdy With This Result by Extom(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Fishery!!! angry
Re: Please Which Course Did You Think Its Best For Me To Sturdy With This Result by Hermanie(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kimmo:

I think you should post what your options are, then people can help point you in the right direction. Except for the Literature score, there are several courses you can study.
Look into your university prospectus, and pick five courses that appeal to your future intentions, post here and then people can help based on their experience with the courses.

FYI, I don't know why you chose NOUN, but I can tell you that it isn't a very good choice for this reason. Have you ever met any NOUN graduate? Not a student, graduate, with a certificate?
Please, consider a regular university, even if you'll go for a part time course.

She has said it all
Re: Please Which Course Did You Think Its Best For Me To Sturdy With This Result by aawale(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kimmo:

business admin
econs
mass com
agric etc which of this did u think my resulf will meet up with? Tanxz

(1) (Reply)

Report Jamb Issues Here! / Mapoly Student: Infinix To Give Out Alot To Student Of Mapoly / 8 Personal Development Strategies For A Student In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.