Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw (23038 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by henrixx(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
jennie2switt:

Lagos State Government only pays those posted to a ministry through 'ministry of special duties'.
You cannot be paid state alawee if you are posted to a school by NYSC.
So if u want to be posted to the model secondary school, you have to forget the state alawee and hope the school pays you something.
hello dear... Pls do they still work service posting... I really want to serve here in lagos
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by Bruno3000(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2015
henrixx:
hello dear... Pls do they still work service posting... I really want to serve here in lagos
ofcourse they do. I can help u serve in lagos with a token amount. Whatsapp me ASAP. 07031670656. Pls u need to hurry, limited space available.
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by henrixx(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Bruno3000:
ofcourse they do. I can help u serve in lagos with a token amount. Whatsapp me ASAP. 07031670656. Pls u need to hurry, limited space available.
really? U can only get that token after it has been worked.... Deal?
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by Bruno3000(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
henrixx:
really? U can only get that token after it has been worked.... Deal?
if it works out fyn, u might decide not to pay d token... Won't dat create some animosity?
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by henrixx(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bruno3000:
if it works out fyn, u might decide not to pay d token... Won't dat create some animosity?
don't blame me blame my ears nd eyes.... I seen nd heard about scammers Dat y
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by Bruno3000(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
henrixx:
don't blame me blame my ears nd eyes.... I seen nd heard about scammers Dat y
Yea, I agree with u. Scammers every where bro.
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by JoyIjere: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
please this is URGENT!

I intend to redeploy to Lagos after being posted. I also have a private firm I want yo work in.

how is it possible for me to carryout this process of being posted in a private firm after av been redeployed to a new state.

where do I take the letters to. since av already left the state where I did the camp
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by mikeayus(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jennie2switt please can u send me ur mail, need to confirm somethings from u, thanks.
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by weldersmind(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
jennie2switt:
It depends on the state, some states are strict about the 'no private firm' rule while some are not so strict.
In my own case (Lagos state), I went to camp with my request letter,submitted it when we were asked to, but I was not posted to the firm, rather, was posted to a school.
I did not relent tho, went to the school and got a rejection letter, submitted d rejection letter with another request letter from the same firm, and I got posted to the firm.
That's my own personal experience,
Goodluck to you. smiley

I intend to ghost my service. how possible is it? am currently working and I don't intend to leave the job for Nysc considering the limited available jobs we have in this country. my fear is that I might not be able to get this kind of opportunity again if I let it go so I need to use wisdom
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by jahlid(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
jennie2switt:

No, you cannot be redeployed on that basis, it is not possible at all.
You can only be redeployed based on the following;
a) marriage and b) health issues
Of which you will provide concrete evidence of any claim.
pls i would like to know if marriage certificate of a thing can be used by man also, because i heard nysc don't usually take it into consideration fie men
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by Sommyyoung: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Good morning. please i got a request letter from a school i want to serve, i took the request letter to the Secretariat during my documentation, but unfortunately, i was posted to a different local government where the school is. Please, how can i change the Local government i was posted to? Thanks.
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by Nicoswit(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
jennie2switt:

Ok, I understand now,
I think you should find a firm first and make arrangements with the firm, they should easily give u a signed and stamped request letter which you will take along with you to camp like I earlier stated. Best of luck.
jennie2switt ...are you still there?
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by Emmanue2020(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2021
please.
I'm from rivers state and I want to serve in Rivers State too, where how can I go about this. I'm currently running an important skill here. dats y I want to redeploy back to port Harcourt. how do I go about this please
Re: Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw by luvlyoracle(m): 6:55am On Mar 01, 2021
jennie2switt:

I got the request letter before I went to camp, I took it to camp along with every other necessary document needed for my registration,
it's in camp that all the posting will be done,

Your PPA is your place of primary assignment, that's where you will be posted,
In your own case, you want your PPA to be a firm, which you can only get on request.

POP means Passing out parade... The usual parade corpers do on the day they are passing out...lol.
I hope I have been of little help, please feel free to ask me anything, I will be glad to help.
Hello

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates / NYSC: 8 Reasons Why You Should Serve In A Rural Community / A thread for corpers posted to Cross river

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.