Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games (33568 Views)

11 Best Phones For Hardcore Gaming / Pls Does Anyone Knw Wer 2 Download Hardcore Games, / Suggest 30 To 35k android phone for hardcore gamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 25, 2015
AmazingZeus:
OK thanks for the tip,I thought this guy Saunders was killed in mc4.... I guess i didn't finish the game
Saunders escaped, page was the one that was killed

#MC4... Best Gameloft game yet
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Collinz2(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2015
Preboy:

i have nt play that game cus i refuses to play on my phone. The one i downloaded yesterday part1 was broken am jst tired. Can u get me link 2 it.
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by nani667: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Preboy:

you finished MC5 without being banned?shocked... wow! it seems you're on Gameloft's good side and sure have a lot of data to burn

#WaitingForMC6.. hope its offline

LOL... I was banned before... When the game first came out, I was playing until Gameloft chose to ban my account and all my progress... I swore not to download the game again cos of fear of ban.... But I was lucky to come across a modded version of the game that doesn't do online account verification.... So as it stands I can never be banned ✔

So I just dey flex the game cool
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by AmazingZeus(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Preboy:

i didn't finish that game due to its misbehavior,i played it to mission 7 or 8 at least but coming back the following day to continue the game it just crash,i vex delete am

1 Like

Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by AmazingZeus(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
nani667:

LOL... I was banned before... When the game first came out, I was playing until Gameloft chose to ban my account and all my progress... I swore not to download the game again cos of fear of ban.... But I was lucky to come across a modded version of the game that doesn't do online account verification.... So as it stands I can never be banned ✔

do you still have the download link
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by LordReed(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Flawlessangel:
Wow this is my first time hitting frontpage, this means am gonna have an awesome 2015.

Sheesh! You too?!
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by isaiah9(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Preboy:

you guys are just missing things up, first of all who is saunders, he is a partner to edward page and the owner of a private security company which is helping page with his war against the america government, they were both special forces.Saunders was killed in mc4 while been chased in spain, he fell from the top of an industrial company. Even the one used in mc5 looks like the one in mc4 while gameloft decided to use that character again i don't understand even edward page was used in mc3 and was captured and they still used that character in mc4. Na dem know
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by nani667: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
AmazingZeus:
do you still have the download link

Nah... Downloaded the game since last year... Don't have the link anymore
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by AmazingZeus(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
nani667:

Nah... Downloaded the game since last year... Don't have the link anymore
cool
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2015
LeJeun3:

Why na? Wat do u download with ur data??

How do I download without data?
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Flawlessangel(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Preboy:

yet no FIFA... are you kidding me?undecided
lol, fifa is an obvious choice so i didnt include it
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Flawlessangel(m): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2015
ritababe:

am really into it than her, you can the best game to download for android thread you will see my posts there
hmmmn so u saying u play more games than cao?? Well dats unlikely cos she's not just an andriod gamer but a console gamer
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Flawlessangel(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2015
LordReed:

Sheesh! You too?!
yes, me too
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collinz2:
i have nt play that game cus i refuses to play on my phone. The one i downloaded yesterday part1 was broken am jst tired. Can u get me link 2 it.
www.andropalace.net/2014/10/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-1-1-7c-mod-apkdataunlimited-money.html
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
isaiah9:
you guys are just missing things up, first of all who is saunders, he is a partner to edward page and the owner of a private security company which is helping page with his war against the america government, they were both special forces.Saunders was killed in mc4 while been chased in spain, he fell from the top of an industrial company. Even the one used in mc5 looks like the one in mc4 while gameloft decided to use that character again i don't understand even edward page was used in mc3 and was captured and they still used that character in mc4. Na dem know
it wasn't confirmed that he was dead, Blake just looked over, radioed HQ then went to help his partner... so Saunders survival is justifiable
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
nani667:

share the link to the modded, I just hate not being able to finish the game, and the multiplayer mode is the main deal
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
AmazingZeus:
i didn't finish that game due to its misbehavior,i played it to mission 7 or 8 at least but coming back the following day to continue the game it just crash,i vex delete am
LOL... you didn't finish MC4?shocked #$H0¢K3D

guy that game too make sense, ah don finish am 4 times, find chance play am till end

1 Like

Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by LeJeun3: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:

How do I download without data?

Didn't get the question clearly. But for me, I use my office internet or any tweak to download games or ROMs. So my subscription is basically for staying online.

Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Collinz2(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by AmazingZeus(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Preboy:

guy that game too make sense, ah don finish am 4 times, find chance play am till end
i will try
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by isaiah9(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Preboy:

it wasn't confirmed that he was dead, Blake just looked over, radioed HQ then went to help his partner... so Saunders survival is justifiable
fair enough
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by isaiah9(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Preboy:

only 4 times? I played dat game up to 10 times lol
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
isaiah9:
only 4 times? I played dat game up to 10 times lol
10?shocked this one pass me abeg
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Profdolaisawiz: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2015
chidexxy007:

he he... does d game feature buhari?
Of course, it does. He's the main antagonist
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by chidexxy007(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Profdolaisawiz:

Of course, it does. He's the main antagonist
lol...... issorit, lemme luk 4 it and download
hahaha
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by isaiah9(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
nani667:

Bro can you help me with a working link for modern combat 5 with full chapters?
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by isaiah9(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Preboy:

Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by isaiah9(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Preboy:

Bro can you help me with a working link for modern combat 5 with FULL CHAPTERS?
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by nani667: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
isaiah9:

Just search Google for the game... I don't have the link anymore.... Plus the one I downloaded came with Chapter 1 to 3.....i downloaded chapters 3 to 6 via the game....
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 02, 2015
isaiah9:
Bro can you help me with a working link for modern combat 5 with FULL CHAPTERS?
www.andropalace.net/2014/12/modern-combat-5-blackout-1-1-0-k-apkdata.html

I'm not sure it has all 6 chapters bt I'm sure there should be at least 3

ENJOYwink
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by okinme: 6:08am On Feb 02, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet / Weirdest Thing You Have Caught Your Friend Doing With Your Phone? / How To Flash Any Number Without Airtime With Your Airtel Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.