Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,156 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Get Constant Visitors To Your Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Constant Visitors To Your Website. (760 Views)

How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website / How I Got Over 18k Visitors To My Site Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Constant Visitors To Your Website. by Scout60(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Are you a website or blog owner.....

We all know in internet. Traffic means money. Without traffic a website is a dead office. That is why many people try to skyrocket their traffic in whatever means. If you have not receive little or no traffic to your blog; don't worry I am going to reveal to you how to draw crazy traffic to your website.

WAYS TO GET TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE

1. FACEBOOK ADS CONVERSION TIPS: this tips will reveal to you how to bid for facebook pay per click ads for as low as N2 for a click. This will reveal to you how to convert this click to traffic.

2. Google and yahoo backlinks:
This guide will reveal to you how to get thousands of visitord to your website from yahoo, google and expired domains. This guide will reveal you how to optimise your blog for search engine.

Also you are going to have many bonus. This bonus include:

1. How to get more like to your facebook page
2. How to make more money with fiverr And increase your gig
3. How to order for laptops as low as 20k from usa stores and get it deliver to your doorstep.
4. Simple email list building with facebook and many more..

This ebook only cost N2000. Don't miss your opportunity. Many people are reading this and many order are going on.

Just visit www.standardnaira..com/p/to-all-website-owners.html to order yours now. I may decided not to sell at anytime. With N2000 you can liberate yourself from financial bondage.

OPORTUNITY COMES ONLY ONCE.
HOOK ME or whatsapp me @ 08139180888
Re: How To Get Constant Visitors To Your Website. by PenSoftCorp(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
**sings in hindi** this is super story
Re: How To Get Constant Visitors To Your Website. by Scout60(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
PenSoftCorp:
**sings in hindi** this is super story
Do u owe a website
Re: How To Get Constant Visitors To Your Website. by PenSoftCorp(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Scout60:

Do u owe a website

yes i have a website
Re: How To Get Constant Visitors To Your Website. by Scout60(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

yes i have a website
How many visitors
Re: How To Get Constant Visitors To Your Website. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
embarassed A very poor attempt at marketing yourself/services embarassed
Re: How To Get Constant Visitors To Your Website. by jessdsouza123: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2015
Well, Also content is a best way to get more traffic in your website. You have to frequently update content in your site, make sure contents are unique and useful so that user will read it. Also you can write irresistible heading to content, add long tail keywords helps to improve better result.

(1) (Reply)

Calling On Adsense Bloggers / Have You Used Before ? / Is Dis Amount Not Too Low For Dis ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.