Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone (5915 Views)

Tecno: Something Special Coming Soon - Tecno L7!!! / Wow! A Texas Holdem Special For Our Nigerian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Am back again with solutions to all your problem on android with me all things are possible i am the solution to your android problem just name it and make your request both here and on whatsapp group 08126325510

2 Likes

Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2015
i am here with unlimited solutions and i am here to help
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Hawlahscho(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2015
By the time I tender my phone's problem you'll know it ain't easy. Anyway I'll try u out cos I'v given up b4. grin

1 Like

Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2015
Hawlahscho:
By the time I tender my phone's problem you'll know it ain't easy. Anyway I'll try u out cos I'v given up b4. grin

there is a solution to every problem and tweaking i am here to help
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
how can I unban myself?

1 Like

Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by SporaD8: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]solution to phone lagging issue pls.
Jraph:

there is a solution to every problem and tweaking i am here to help
solution to phone lagging issue pls.
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by oshonola(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
can u pls help me with my tecno n9 dat is showing encryption unsuccessful and it wont go beyond dat point. even if i try to format it, it wil write mount/data error. any soluytion?
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Warlord3000(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
My free store has stopped working for paid apps .

Don't know why nowadays o
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
SporaD8:
[color=#006600][/color]solution to phone lagging issue pls.solution to phone lagging issue pls.

your memory is low uninstall some apps and files you dont usually use

download dx toolbox version 3.5 use it to free your phone
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Warlord3000:

freestore is still working i download poweramp paid version with it uninstall and download it again

1 Like

Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by SporaD8: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jraph:

your memory is low uninstall some apps and files you dont usually use
Its the RAM. even after rooting, the problem still persist.
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
oshonola:
can u pls help me with my tecno n9 dat is showing encryption unsuccessful and it wont go beyond dat point. even if i try to format it, it wil write mount/data error. any soluytion?

you will need a laptop
" Encryption Unsuccessful"
Encryption was interrupted
and can't complete. As a
result, the data on your phone
is no longer accessible.
To resume using your phone,
you must perform a factory
reset. When you set up your
phone after the reset, you'll
have an opportunity to restore
any data that was backed up
to your Google account "
Then your /data or /SD card
partitions might be corrupted .
To resolve this issue, click the
"Reset phone" button at the
bottom of the message or
boot into recovery mode (see
http://forum..com/
thread-479.html ) and select
the Wipe data / Factory reset
option. You could also wipe
cache partition for good
measure. If the issue persists
then format the SD memory
card, slot it back in then
reboot the phone .
* Note: If you encounter the
mount /data error then
read http://
forum..com/
thread-580.html

If you encounter the mount /
data error or error mounting
data message in the recovery
mode of your MTK Android
phone
then your /data or /SD card
partitions might be corrupted.
To fix this:
Format SD card
* Remove the SD card
* Format the memory card on
a PC
* Slot the SD card back in and
boot the phone normally
* Switch off then boot into
recovery mode
* Try mounting the data
partition again
Reflash Stock backup
* Download the stock backup
for your exact phone model or
extract from a working phone
of the same model using this
method @ http://
forum..com/
thread-468.html (Ensure to
use MTK Droid Tools version
2.3.0 because it enables you
backup userdata and cache
too)
* Using SP flash tool @
http://forum..com/
thread-159.html , use the
firmware upgrade option

1 Like

Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
SporaD8:
Its the RAM. even after rooting, the problem still persist.

download ram expander and use it to expand it
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by justicesky24(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Plz download brothers in arms 3 sons of war hacktool for android nd ios then upload it in dropbox and paste the link here
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by happy662(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
add me to ur group 08074646312
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
justicesky24:
Plz download brothers in arms 3 sons of war hacktool for android nd ios then upload it in dropbox and paste the link here

i recently lost my phone for that am managing this crap till i get a better phone

you can use freestore and download it on playstore for free
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
WHO ARE YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Sareal1: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Warlord3000:

yeah u'r right.. Same thing happened to me....
This is what I get anytime I try to use freestore to download paid apps or games..

Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Pls help me ooo
I bought a 16Gb sdcard
After a week of purchased, it kips saying "SD card removed" concurrently.
Which will result to "SD card damaged"
Try formatting it bt didn't, both on phone & on PC

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by google1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
The calibration on my touch screen is not working perfectly
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by joshuamoses101(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jraph:
Am back again with solutions to all your problem on android with me all things are possible i am the solution to your android problem just name it and make your request both here and on whatsapp group 08126325510
a
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by rattlesnake(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jraph:
how can i upgrade my techno to Huawei Ascend Mate 7 undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by coolshegs10(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
pls my play store is not working again neither is my freestore .It always tell me "no network". I use tecno F5
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by justicesky24(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jraph:

i recently lost my phone for that am managing this crap till i get a better phone

you can use freestore and download it on playstore for free
if d app was on playstore i would not ask 4 d link but u said u were back to solve any problem now my problem is here no solution #SMH#
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by dryakson(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2015
Welcome back.. Am enjoying your handy work on my phone..... Thanks and more grease to your elbow..
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by israel770(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2015
Jraph please I need ur help seriously,my android phone has refuse to come on but it do vibrates anytime i put it on.I use an htc evo design
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by holuwamurewa(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2015
Pls help me I can't login to my Google account on my Galaxy tab 2.... Anytime I want to login it will say couldn't establish a reliable connection..... I've not been able to use playstore and it all started after I flashed it
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
help
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
jraph please help unbrick my tecno s9.i tried using ifonts to change my fonts and until nw the phne döesnt wanna pass the tecno logo.tried formatting and flashng still nothng .please help
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Damlesky(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Download link for free store please....
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by stano2(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jrap wad up, pls I need guidline to upgrade my samsung infuse 4g

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Facts You Should Know About Airtel 6gb For N500 & 2gb For N200 Plan / 10 Latest Gionee Phones Price And Specification In Nigeria / A Better Alternative To Jiji pics included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.