Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone (5910 Views)

Tecno: Something Special Coming Soon - Tecno L7!!! / Wow! A Texas Holdem Special For Our Nigerian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
holuwamurewa:
Pls help me I can't login to my Google account on my Galaxy tab 2.... Anytime I want to login it will say couldn't establish a reliable connection..... I've not been able to use playstore and it all started after I flashed it
if you're using airtel or glo that is what you get.
try it with mtn over 3g , I'm sure it will work
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by holuwamurewa(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
lilbest4:
if you're using airtel or glo that is what you get.
try it with mtn over 3g , I'm sure it will work
ok ill try it and report back asap
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
My latest post on how to download any
paid apps on playstore was hidden so
whatsapp me if you need it
08126325510 i give it out for free
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Carlcaresophia: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
jraph please help unbrick my tecno s9.i tried using ifonts to change my fonts and until nw the phne döesnt wanna pass the tecno logo.tried formatting and flashng still nothng .please help
Hi!You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi!You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
i currently live in cross river calabar to be precise...but unfortunately no carlcare service center there..
can you guys pick up the phone here?
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Carlcaresophia: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2015
oshonola:
can u pls help me with my tecno n9 dat is showing encryption unsuccessful and it wont go beyond dat point. even if i try to format it, it wil write mount/data error. any soluytion?
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Carlcaresophia: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
i currently live in cross river calabar to be precise...but unfortunately no carlcare service center there..
can you guys pick up the phone here?
Hi! You can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: Shope 98 Calabar ,Cross River 08033910342. Thank you!
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: Shope 98 Calabar ,Cross River 08033910342. Thank you!
thanks..
so assuming i give you guys the phne wer will it be taken to and for how long.
thanks in anticipation
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Juliano47(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jraph.....how bout BlackBerry 10? my Q5 camera kept saying "camera can't be started" tho atimes it works on its own....but most times I get that poo. any help? I already tried googling solutions but they haven't been useful. sad
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Juliano47:
Jraph.....how bout BlackBerry 10? my Q5 camera kept saying "camera can't be started" tho atimes it works on its own....but most times I get that poo. any help? I already tried googling solutions but they haven't been useful. sad

there is nothing you can do to it just take it to engineer for replacement
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
thanks..
thanks in anticipation

if you did a backup boot into recovery mode and restore.
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jraph:

if you did a backup boot into recovery mode and restore.
i didnt
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Carlcaresophia: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
thanks..
thanks in anticipation
Hi! You need to counsel with our service center directly about this. Thank you!
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Amaechi5(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Jraph:

freestore is still working i download poweramp paid version with it uninstall and download it again
I did that but it didn't work.
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Amaechi5:
I did that but it didn't work.

whatsapp me let me give you the new one
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2015
OP pls I use mtn subscription on my android with simple server, but my whatsapp, email and normal web browser doesn't work. I need help on this
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by aliyug79: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1300 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2015
faby11:
OP pls I use mtn subscription on my android with simple server, but my whatsapp, email and normal web browser doesn't work. I need help on this

reboot it and try again
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Warlord3000(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Free store ain't working for lots of people again jooor..

Saying Download not available with a white blank box shocked
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Warlord3000:
Free store ain't working for lots of people again jooor..

Saying Download not available with a white blank box shocked

yes its down but i have another one whatsapp me its free

or go here https://www.nairaland.com/2112498/replace-freestore-see-screenshots
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 28, 2015
Jraph:

reboot it and try again
I've done that over and over again. Even reinstallation of simple server and formatting of d phone
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by econome(m): 6:04am On Jan 28, 2015
How can one generate imei?
How do u root mtk and non mtk andriod device?
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by wheezyoung(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2015
faby11:
is it the one of 1k monthly?
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2015
econome:

The first thing we need here is the
first 8 digits of the Phantom Z IMEI
which
is 35370906 while the latest Infinix Hot
8digit imie is 35749106
.Remains 7 digits. Out of the 7 digits,
you
can add any 6 digits you like e.g.
This makes up 14 digits. E.g 102145
making it looks like this
35370906102145x
The last digit is crucial for the
validity
of your tweaked IMEI. So to get the last
digit, download imei analyser from
playstore.
Enter the 14 digit IMEI in the space
provided and click on Check, it will
provide you with the last digit.
Or you can Go to this site:
http://imei-number.com/imei-
validation-check/ and put the generated imei and validate it
If the random digit you choose is
correct, it will display IMEI number is
valid. But if the random digit is
incorrect
it will display IMEI number is not valid!
And the valid IMEI will be displayed
below it. e.g for 353709061021452 it
will
display IMEI number 353709061021452
is
not valid! and just below it, it will
display
IMEI number 353709061021456 is
valid… after getting the valid imei you can then tweak it on your phone

How Can I Add The IMEI to my Adroid
Phone?
Once you've generated your IMEI, input
it
into your Android phone
First go to play store and download "MobileUncle"

1.Go to Engineer mode in mobile Uncle
tool
2- Select Engineer mode[MTK]
3- Go to CDS information
4- Select Radio Information
5- Select the phone 2 (if you want to
change sim2′s imei number) Here you
can see a
command line with "AT+…".
Now just add this command to it AT
+EGMR=1,10,"THE GENERATED IMEI
NO"
And press "send at command" button.
( if
you want to change the the phone 1
IMEI
AT +EGMR=1,7,"NEW IMEI NO" ).
Restart the phone and check the IMEI
by
pressing *#06#.

How to get Extra 500mb using the new
Infinix Zero IMEI
==>The first 8 digits of the New Infinix
Zero IMEI is 35585906 while the latest
Infinix Hot X507 is 35749106
Use the technique above to generate the
remaining 7 digits
==>Send Mid to 8186

To get more free data follow the guide above to generate and tweak these imei........................

==>Techno T635::
IMEI:35262606
Send T635 to 8186 or dial *8186#

==>Galaxy S4::
IMEI:35516705
Dial *8186#

==>Note2::
IMEI: 35362705
Dial *8186#

==>TecnoR7::
IMEI:35313306
Dial *8186#

==>TecnoP3::
IMEI:86101302
Send HIGH to 8186

==>TecnoF7::
IMEI:86115502
Send DATA to 8186

==>NokiaXL::
IMEI:35366506
Send DATA to 8186

==>TecnoP5::
IMEI:35900505
Dial *8186#

==>Nokia210::
IMEI:35551305
Send DATA to 8186

That is it from etisalat

THIS IS FOR GLO
How to browse with glo 3GB for 1000 naira...
First of all follow the above guide to change your android imei to this unique blackberry imei
3 5 2 0 1 6 0 5 6 7 8 3 806
After changing it with mobile uncle restart your phone and dial *#06# to confirm it then go to settings mobile network and change the APN to blackberry.net
USERNAME flat
PASSWORD flat

Then save and load glo recharge card 1000 naira and send COMONTH to 777

That is it feel free to ask any question thanks.

1 Like

Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2015
econome:

They're different verities of Android
apps you can use to root your phone
without the help of a computer.
Starting from Vroot to Root master
and RootMaster , Frama root to Easy
root.
All this apps are powerful rooting
apps, but nothing compare to
'KingRoot' the king of root. The master
of root.
Kingroot is one unique and safe
Chinese app you can use to root
almost all Android phones (It has
rooted all the phones I have
personally tried with it)
Kingroot can be used to root all MTK
devices... Device brands like Tecno,
infinix, Giomee and even non MTK
devices like Samsung, HTC, Motorolla
etc can be rooted with King root.
How To Download And Use KingRoot
1. Download Kingroot here
2. Install the app
3. Goto your settings»Developer
Options » Switch on USB debugging.
4. Launch Root master and click root.
Make sure your data connection is
switch on...
5. Allow Kingroot to do what it knows
best, after some minutes, you should
see a sign congratulating you... Just
know your phone is rooted and ready
for tweaking.

if it fails to root your none mtk device then this is your best shot: download iroot exe file on your laptop before you extract and run it connect your phone with USB then extract and run the iroot it will detect your and you will see the root button click on it and you are done that's it.
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Juliano47(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Jraph:

there is nothing you can do to it just take it to engineer for replacement
undecided What am I replacing, the phone or its camera?!
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Juliano47:
undecided What am I replacing, the phone or its camera?!

camera
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by jadajada: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jraph:

camera
can i use my bb imei for my andriod or must i generate one?
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Jraph(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
jadajada:
can i use my bb imei for my andriod or must i generate one?

yes you can use it works on more than one
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
wheezyoung:
is it the one of 1k monthly?
yea
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hi bro, pls help wit dis following problems on my LG LU6200

1. I can't make an mtk backup of d rom.
2. D data services didn't come up.
3. It always says "gprs services is not available" weneva I put on d fone.
Tanx
Re: Jraph Is Back Again With Something Special For Everyone by Sylverkenz(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2015
my motorola razr maxx dey show me encrypted unsuccessful anytime i on am, it can't get past dat point + i can't even boot to recovery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Android Gamepads ....make Gaming Easily And Comfortable / Infinix Announces INFINIX S5 With Punchole Selfie / Etisalat Bought Dangote's Alheri: Gets 3G License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.