Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games (1809 Views)

Interesting Fun Facts About Video Games That Every Hardcore Gamer Should Know / FINALLY! It's Here! GTA V On Andriod!!!! / Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Flawlessangel(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
After much playtime and handson experience, here are the best console like andriod games there is on the playstore.

In no particular order

(1) MASS EFFECT : INFILTRATOR
2) DEAD SPACE
3) RAVENSWORD: SHADOWNLANDS
4) CHAOS RINGS 1-2
5) ETERNAL LEGACY
6) EPOCH 2
7) EXILES
cool WILD BLOOD
9) CALL OF DUTY: STRIKE TEAM
10) SHADOWGUN: DEADZONE
11) NEON SHADOW
12) ARALON: SOWRD AND SHADOW
13) ORDER AND CHAOS oNLINE
14) ASPHALT 8: AIRBORNE
15) MODERN COMBAT 4-5
16) GODFIRE:RISE OF PROMETHEUS
17) UNEARTH:TRAIL OF IBN BATTUTA
18) DEAD EFFECT
19) DEAD TRIGGER 2
20) BATMAN:ARKHAM CITY LOCKDOWN
22) DARK KNIGHT RISES
23) DUNGEONS AND DEMONS
24) HEROES OF DRAGON AGE
25) DEUX EX: THE FALL
26) CKZ ORIGINS
27) WIPEOUT
28) NOVA 3
29) PACIFIC RIM
30) EDGE OF TOMORROW
31) THOR THE DARK WORLD
32)) MAN OF STEEL
33) AMAZIN SPIDERMAN 2
34) DEMONROCK: WAR OF AGES
35) WRAITHBORNE
36) SKYLANDERS: BATTLEGROUND
37) DEUX EX: THE FALL
38) ARCANE LEGENDS
39) TOTAL RECALL
40) BROTHERHOOD OF VIOLENCE
41) MAX PAYNE MOBILE
42) FRONTLINE COMMANDO D DAY
43) DUNGEON HUNTER 4
44) REAL RACING 3
45) THE WALKING DEAD
46) INJUSTICE GODS
47) HALF LIFE 2
48) LARACROFT AND THE GUARDIAN OF LIGHT
49) WIPEOUT
50) BLADESLINGER
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by cao(f): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
You might want to ask the mods to move your thread here instead of making a duplicate one.
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Flawlessangel(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
cao:
You might want to ask the mods to move your thread here instead of making a duplicate one.
um actually i wanted two threads, one 4 the phone section and one 4 here so.....
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by tonylistic(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2015
which website to download this game
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Dacronym(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
large
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Dacronym(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
really large games
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by haibe(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Where is the best car racing game? NFS MOST WANTED. WHERE IS NBA 2K15?
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Flawlessangel(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
haibe:
Where is the best car racing game? NFS MOST WANTED. WHERE IS NBA 2K15?
the list can only take 50, and nfs being d best car racing game is ur opinion not general opinion
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by haibe(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Flawlessangel:

the list can only take 50, and nfs being d best car racing game is ur opinion not general opinion
at least according to reviews, it is.. am guessing this list is ur opinion too and u should therefore not conclude it's the greatest 50 android games.
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Flawlessangel(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
haibe:
at least according to reviews, it is.. am guessing this list is ur opinion too and u should therefore not conclude it's the greatest 50 android games.
my list has some of the highest rated hardcore games on it blived to b d best on andriod, and av searched everywhere, these are d best andriod hardcore games out there.
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by haibe(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Flawlessangel:

my list has some of the highest rated hardcore games on it blived to b d best on andriod, and av searched everywhere, these are d best andriod hardcore games out there.
i dont disagree that it includes some high rated games but why you put some lesser rated games calling it greatest is beyond me.. If you are a diverse, you would have realised that NBA 2K15 for example is like the highest rated game... or that NFS most wanted is rated better than any other car racing game in ur list. Am not talking of play store rating
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by Flawlessangel(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
haibe:
i dont disagree that it includes some high rated games but why you put some lesser rated games calling it greatest is beyond me.. If you are a diverse, you would have realised that NBA 2K15 for example is like the highest rated game... or that NFS most wanted is rated better than any other car racing game in ur list. Am not talking of play store rating
if u noticed i also skipped all football games as well, i didnt include them 4 obvious reasons, any true gamer wud knw about them, and nfs most wanted isnt better than asphalt airborne to me, and its strictly andriod not console or pc version
Re: 50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games by haibe(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Flawlessangel:

if u noticed i also skipped all football games as well, i didnt include them 4 obvious reasons, any true gamer wud knw about them, and nfs most wanted isnt better than asphalt airborne to me, and its strictly andriod not console or pc version
Alright then

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 18 Career Mode: Everything You Need To Know / Can I Play Nba 2k14/15 Without Rooting My Android / Rematch Of Fifa World Cup Finals France Vs Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.