Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) (102247 Views)

The Village Headmaster. The Series With The Longest Run On Nigerian Television / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Elalasticlala: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by superneutral(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
sexy indeed
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
'
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by odijeks(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
wink u forgot to add someone
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
1) Eku Edewor
She was born in london to a nigerian mother and british father.
She completed a course in the london film academy in 2009. She then went ahead to finish as the first runner up in britains next top model.
She also appeared in the 2010 film sexyand drugs and rock and roll as party girl.
She has co-hosted a series of award show and currently works as a presenter on studio 53 m-net

13 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by LewisO: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Please! were are the "Most sexy Nigerian females"? undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
If not Photoshop
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
toolz for me

nnenna should come 16th. she is a bimbo... annoyingly childish

7 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Suzyky4u(f): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Logicalmind:
That Adaora Oleh is so disgusting - her accents make me puke. Eww!

God's creation is disgusting? Check your like!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Suzyky4u(f): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Logicalmind:
That Adaora Oleh is so disgusting - her accents make me puke. Eww!

God's creation is disgusting? Check your life!

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
They ain't popular here in Jerusalem. Don't know them
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by superneutral(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Suzyky4u:

just leave him

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by funkyjms: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Laura Monyeazo Abebe tho...

Ah ah!! Jesu mio!! shocked kiss

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by swezenberg(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
3cycle:
That fat thing number 2 shocked

Fat but pretty. Many slim ladies wish they have half her beauty. I'm happy for Yinka Olukunga, She's come off age. I'm proud of my African women. They've got the natural beauty.
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Suzyky4u:

Her accent..
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thank God Maope Ogun is there.

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by portaableg(f): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
3cycle:
You don't refer a living being as "thing"
you could say "that fat lady"
[code][/code]rude

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
OK, how does this increase my account balance
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
If all these ladies are wat u call sexy,,,den my grandma shld be number 1....

3 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by sylve11: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
smartshadow:
1) Eku Edewor
She was born in london to a nigerian mother and british father.
She completed a course in the london film academy in 2009. She then went ahead to finish as the first runner up in britains next top model.
She also appeared in the 2010 film sexyand drugs and rock and roll as party girl.
She has co-hosted a series of award show and currently works as a presenter on studio 53 m-net

Wow! I just luv this babe and i don't know why. cool

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
3cycle:
look at you.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by swezenberg(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=portaableg post=30063590]
You don't refer a living being as "thing"
you could say "that fat lady"

Thanks for helping is English and manners
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
swezenberg:

Fat but pretty. Many slim ladies wish they have half her beauty. I'm happy for Yinka Olukunga, She's come off age. I'm proud of my African women. They've got the natural beauty.
shocked angry one man's food is another's posion.

Can't see the beauty just an obese lady with excess meat around her hip region.
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by AJOT99(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
krall:
look at you.
Yes look at you too undecided
Mtcheww
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Is that hand trying to poke her bosom?

3 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by femi4: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Where is Kemi Adetiba?

4 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by kamez(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
smartshadow:
5.Pearl Elizabeth Hart
If you are conversant with soundcity then you won't then you definitely won't be oblivious to the young, fun and stylish presenter.
She is a graduate of university of lagos. She works as a presenter on soundcity alongside Moet and Adams

Not dats my definition of sexy!!
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by swezenberg(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
3cycle:

shocked angry one man's food is another's posion.

Can't see the beauty just an obese lady with excess meat around her hip region.

May be you shouldn't have used degrading word like thing. She's someone's sister, niece, sibling. You won't want to be regarded as thing no matter how ugly someone else sees you. Besides she stands out. The flesh is firm and and epitome of big beauty.

4 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
3cycle:

Yes look at you too undecided
Mtcheww
post your picture let me see what gave you mind to call that girl fat thing.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Am I the only one seeing this?Dolapo oni kindly reject that mighty hand way won touch ur booby.............by the way me too am sexy and appreciating God for my life.
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
What is sexy about these haggard cougar and MILF? Are you madding?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Where Can I Download Free Movies On My Pc / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.