Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) (102290 Views)

The Village Headmaster. The Series With The Longest Run On Nigerian Television / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Ebuka478(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
What a list. No Zainab Balogun, that chick fine.
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by funkyjms: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
boss1310:
you mean the current sexiest tv personalities?
if so you may be right but if you are talking about the sexiest ever no woman had men drooling like the lady that worked for AIT's lunch show in the late 90's.she married Richard Mofe Damijo i have forgotten her name though.that lady is beautiful and most people who watched her show have no interest in the show but her

Jumobi Adegbesan??

3 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
I just love toolz. Mwahhhhh
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by pickabeau1: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
if these are the best of our Media personalities, we need to arrange for more talent shows

Big ups however to
Facially
- osas
- Stephanie
- Dolapo

Last Bullet
For sex appeal
Only TWO

MoetAbebe and Pearl hart

OP Go and organmise a talent hunt
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
U tried @Op, but in my opinion, this list is incomplete without;
Oreka Godis
Sandra Eze
Anita Isedeh a.k.a Omalicha

U can also add Wofai Samuel and Ajifa

Btw, Pearl of Sound city is way sexier than Laura. My take.

3 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
I love 8 ,esther.so witty and fun lady
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by keleto(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
smartshadow:
The Nigerian television industry has improved over the past few years. With innovation and creativity being the forces anchoring the improvement, it still manages to wow its viewers with talented,intelligent, elegant and sexy women.
I count down the top 15 sexiest tv personalities in Nigeria

15 Maupe Ogun
Maupe's passion for news and current affairs brought her into the broadcasting industry in 2007 following an accomplished education in lagos and the Uk
Maupe joined channels in 2009. She is currently the co-host on channels hottest news and current affairs programme daily sunrise.

The way this girl questions politicians on daily sunriseni like am die. But she go sturborn ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yoruba guys fine pass their females, just dat they gat hips most times.when I watch African Magic Yoruba, I just wonder why it kips reoccurring.
Pls I'm not a bigot and besides most of those women are just there lyk de average Nig lady,money , make up and Photoshop works for them.

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by zubby29(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
i knew dat list will never b complete without toolz,i wnted to scream error untill io saw her name.lol.beautiful women though
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Where is Zainab Balogun?
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by victorazy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Logicalmind:
That Adaora Oleh is so disgusting - her accents make me puke. Eww!

Sharap ur dirty mouth! How dare u spoo trash here

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
smartshadow:
4. Osas ighodaro
She is a Nigerian/american actress, model and presenter. She won the miss black usa pageant competition in 2010 before relocating to Nigeria. She has hosted the African Magic Video Choice Awards and is the current anchor of the matina dance all competition.
She also stars in tinsel

Baby !(@Osas ighodaro)
The things I can do to you
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by TeeYMartinz(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
I kinda disagree with dis list cuz it is incomplete without labi layori of TVC
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by mattkelly: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
I am not a Fan of MOET,But i only have one wish for her,I want to Bleep her..She is damm too sexy.And i mean Sexy..Only if my wish would be granted..I would suck her for hours on end..I swear
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Obiwannn: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
mtchew
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Myluv1: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
@Op, Denrele is missing in your list! Abeg include her sharply

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by tansho(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Totally disagree with No. 2. She's beautiful, no doubt, but runner up? Naaaa! The list is rigged.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by swezenberg(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Abiagirl777:
Yoruba guys fine pass their females, just dat they gat hips most times.when I watch African Magic Yoruba, I just wonder why it kips reoccurring.
Pls I'm not a bigot and besides most of those women are just there lyk de average Nig lady,money , make up and Photoshop works for them.

I agree with you partially. Yorubas have got lots of handsome guys that stand out in the country when it comes to beauty. The yoruba ladies are pretty in their own class, blessed with the shape like we have in South America but not all of them have got it. The Calabars for instance have got lots of beautiful women but same can not be said of their men too. It is same scenario with the the Igbos. They have got more beautiful ladies than men. On the average I will say Igbo ladies rank among the prettiest in the country just like Yoruba and Itshekiri men for their slim shape and lovely figures. Igbo men to me are on the average. It's like it's shared equally. God has not given any tribe all. It's been either the male or female of a tribe stands out. Other tribes with beautiful ladies- Fulani, Benin and Tivs. You can help me with the men.

Just my opinion pretty ladies and handsome men of my mother land

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
victorazy:

Sharap ur dirty mouth! How dare u spoo trash here
Who stole your biscuit?
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
datguru:
Mtcheew

How will this make my guy to gimme MTCN for $1700

Don't worry maga must pay today 2day...
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by seunO4: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
smartshadow:
10. Toke Makinwa
She is a tv presenter, radio on air personality and vlogger.
She currently hosts the show Trending on hip tv. She also stars as a guest host on moment with mo

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by extremelygolden: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
boss1310:
if so you may be right but if you are talking about the sexiest ever no woman had men drooling like the lady that worked for AIT's lunch show in the late 90's.she married Richard Mofe Damijo i have forgotten her name though.that lady is beautiful and most people who watched her show have no interest in the show but her

Jumobi Adebesan, now Jumobi Mofe-Damijo

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Where is Victoria Pepple from Silverbird?

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by SavageGarden(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
angry Eku Edewor made number 1...*runs to spit* drinks water, licks salt *runs to spit again*angry wat arrant nonsense that's an ugly white gal for crying out loud she shouldn't be on dis list. Her skin to white nah she hardly sexy..angry
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by cluksy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Where is PEJ

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by cluksy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
SavageGarden:
angry Eku Edewor made number 1...*runs to spit* drinks water, licks salt *runs to spit again*angry wat arrant nonsense that's an ugly white gal for crying out loud she shouldn't be on dis list. Her skin to white nah she hardly sexy..angry

Racist alert!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by sirconfidence1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
cluksy:
Where is PEJ
PEJ is a political personality not television personality.
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nnenna rocks anytime anyday grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Tymax(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
That number one chic is not sexy at all. Maybe pretty but definitely not sexy.
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by Meti99(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote
author=boss1310 post=30062689]you mean the current sexiest tv
personalities?
if so you may be right but if you are talking about the sexiest ever no
woman had men drooling like the lady that worked for AIT's lunch show in
the late 90's.she married Richard Mofe Damijo i have forgotten her name
though.that lady is beautiful and most people who watched her show have
no interest in the show but her[/quote]

I know one geh like that, her name nah jumoke adegbesan.
Though am not sure she is the one you are talking about.
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by eedrees(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
datguru:
Mtcheew

How will this make my guy to gimme MTCN for $1700

WIRE !!!!!!
Re: Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) by DollyParton1(f): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
boss1310:
Then Jumobi Adegbesan
now known as
Jumobi Mofe-Damijo.
she has changed so much since she married RMD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Where Can I Download Free Movies On My Pc / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.