Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

20 Year-old Asisat Would Join The 2014 English Champions For Their Forthcoming W - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 20 Year-old Asisat Would Join The 2014 English Champions For Their Forthcoming W (415 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Kenneth Omeruo's 23rd Birthday (Photo) / Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Year-old Asisat Would Join The 2014 English Champions For Their Forthcoming W by paulabola(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
2014 African Woman Footballer of the year, ASISAT OSHOALA has signed for Liverpool ladies; the 2014 FA Women's Super League champions.

The 20 year-old former RIVERS ANGELS striker would join the team for their forthcoming WSL and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE campaigns.

An elated Oshoala had this to say about the deal: _"Since I began my football career I have always dreamt of being a professional footballer, so to be able to join the reigning Women's Super League champions is absolutely fantastic._

_"Liverpool Ladies are a massive club, who have some fantastic players who I believe can help to develop my game to the next level. _

_''It was also a big incentive to be able to play in the UEFA Women's Champions League, which is a huge competition and one I'm confident we can do well in."_

The coach, MATT BEARD, expressed delight in signing the higly rated Nigerian international.

_"I'm absolutely thrilled to have signed Asisat as she is one of the world's top young footballers. Asisat proved in the U20 World Cup what a top-class talent she is and this signing is a big coup for us._

_"The Women's Super League continues to improve year after year, so it is vital that we strengthen our squad following last season's successful title defence. This signing is definitely one that the supporters can be extremely excited about." _

(1) (Reply)

Brock Lesnar Survives Triple Threat Match To Retain WWE Title / Luiz Figo Declared For FIFA Presidency / Chelsea Power House Nemanja Matic Three-match Ban Reduced To Two Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.