Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Number 1 Skill You Need To Really Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Number 1 Skill You Need To Really Make Money Online (535 Views)

Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE / See The Number Of Locks Used To Lock A Shop. Hillarious!!! / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Number 1 Skill You Need To Really Make Money Online by mmonigeria: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
I remember a part of a letter written by the legendary bestselling author Robert Ringer that I’m very fond of – and which applies to almost every entrepreneur, whether online or offline. Robert recalled a friend of his commenting that “There are no guarantees in either life. No matter how great your ideas and no matter how well you execute them, you can still end up broke.” Sounds typical? Well, it does, at least to me. You get this spark of a big idea. It looks divine and God-inspired, “Eureka!” You then put all your efforts into executing it and you still end up failing – or broke.

Read more on MMO.NG

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Unlimited....hassle Free / Earn Legitimate Cash Into Your Bank Account / Do You Desire To Know How Money Is Made With Facebook? Start HERE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.