Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Patrick Ogidi Exposed By Seyi S Adesina - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Patrick Ogidi Exposed By Seyi S Adesina (2168 Views)

Professional CV Re-writing Service By Patrick Okunima, Nigeria's #1 CV Writer!!! / Beauty Business expo. Making Money here. / Beauty Business expo. Making Money here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Ogidi Exposed By Seyi S Adesina by perkyendy(m): 1:36am On Jan 24, 2015
As much as I try to figure it out the more I get
confused, how can a man like him survive, yes I mean
men like him and his clique who want to get married
and still keep their girlfriend?
Don’t get it twisted Patrick Ogidi the owner of
www.patrickogidi.com the Africa famous and
International known Internet Marketer and proudly
Nigeria is married, but I keep wondering and waiting
for when I will be opportune to ask him how he intend
to cope with them both.

SO WHO’S PATRICK OGIDI
PATRICK OGIDI an accomplished Business
Consultant, Coach and Social Media Marketer.
He is well known for consulting for businesses and helping them bring their business to social media like Myspace, Facebook etc.
His publications have empowered a lot of people and enabled many Facebook users to grow their business leveraging on the powers of Facebook and other social media.
He is the founder & CEO of Wealthlifters Concept; an information marketing publishing and coaching outfit.
What is actually still a mystery to me is how is going to cope with his internet business which I refer to his girlfriend and his newly beautiful wife, what I understand in my own little knowledge is that women don’t like to share their man with anyone talk more of the internet that can be time consuming, attention taking etc.
Anyway I know Mrs. Ogidi is woman who love her man with what he does judging from one of the Seminar I attended on line sometime 2014 the wife was the one who actually asked him to give back to his customers that seminar as a gift.
All the same Mr. Patrick I want to personally
congratulate you on the golden step you have taken, may God keep your home and bless you with twins, twins, twins hahahaha.

Seyi S Adesina
http://seyiadesina.com/word/patrick-ogidi-exposed-his-wife-must-not-see-this/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Event Decoration And Flower Arrangements / Call 08100392181 For Your Interlocking And Kerbs Stones For-sale In Abuja. / Get Your Car Port Installation In Just 48 Hours In Abuja On 08100392181.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.