Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread (71341 Views)

Innjoo Max/max 2 Discussion Thread / Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| / 2015 Phone Of The Year: Ulefone Be Touch 2 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
marv97:
While trying to install windows update on my tab, it froze after the internal memory got filled up so I rebooted the device manually and now when I turn it on, it doesn't boot pass the innjoo screen, it says error while installing update. How can I recover it
sorry oo,
Create a bootable windows 8.1 usb and recover it
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by Eddy13(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
My MTN Sim cant connect with this tab. Dunno why. What should I do guys?
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by marv97(m): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2015
If i use a bootable USB drive I'll lose touch feature if i dont install the touch drivers
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
marv97:
If i use a bootable USB drive I'll lose touch feature if i dont install the touch drivers

You won't . . the touch driver is in the hardware itself . .
even if u install win7 on any touch device, u'll be able to use the touch-screen functionality
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by drobadebayo: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hey guys.my innjoo screen just broke.where can I repair it pls.thanks in advance
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
drobadebayo:
Hey guys.my innjoo screen just broke.where can I repair it pls.thanks in advance
how did it break??
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by drobadebayo: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
krall:
how did it break??
Where can I repair it?dunno how it broke,definitely didn't fall
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by faray: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
drobadebayo:

Where can I repair it?dunno how it broke,definitely didn't fall
Go to d innjoo office in Lagos..d address is on the invoice
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by kellystech(m): 1:08am On Mar 17, 2015
kellystech:
Is simple saver still working?
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by Eddy13(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mine isn't [quote author=kellystech post=31693314][/quote]
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by tipdrips: 1:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Xup guys, please is this tablet still availabe for sale??

I checked the Jumia website but couldn't find it.
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by meessy(f): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
3 weeks old innjoo leap 2 for sale ,can't figure out the windows OS, got it from jumia, call 07087832020 if interested with pack and accessories

1 Share

Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by tipdrips: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by meessy(f): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Its 20k and am in lagos
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by drey22(m): 5:19am On Mar 23, 2015
tipdrips:

Price & location....... Pls
WhatsApp
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by llouis: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2015
easyhopes:

It's still selling fast,
Faster delivery everywhere,
Call,txt,whatsapp 08078544505 for urs

Pls do not patronize or do business with easyhopes for any reason whatsoever!

His incompetence in service delivery is not only thought provoking (to say the least); it is mind blowing!

First of all he doesn't pick his calls 99% of the time. Then when he does and the call cuts due to bad network he doesn't call back. He assumes if you need a product u have to always call him and order.

Secondly he is not honest.
I made an order for the leap 2 with pen and the keyboard case specifically asking him if the accessories were available on jumia (as it is almost impossible to enjoy it without the accessories), he told me it was available and told me i could go and pick up my items. I got there only to be told the pen and the keyboard case were not available and when i finally was able to get across to him he told me he knew they were not available and admitted lying in order to get me to purchase the item absent the leap 2's accessories.

Manipulation of information for the sole purpose of making sales is not only an evil in and of itself but is showcases a desire to dupe and defraud fuelled by an ambition to succeed at all costs.

Ok, so he lied just to get me to make a purchase on his tab, I immediately lost trust in his credibility so I hunted for a universal pen on konga and (in a bid to give him a second chance) told him to place an order for me there, 3 days later I hadn't heard from him and the items hadn't been delivered to me.

The thing about easyhopes is he doesn't carry you along, he has bad customer care etiquette, he lies, hides and manipulates information just to get you to make purchases and he rarely communicates with u via chat realtime; you may have to chat him up and go make eba and have a siesta before he will reply and that can take like half of forever.

I expressed my frustration with his incompetence in a bid to get him to render a good service for once in his life only for him to assume foolishly I was no longer interested in an order I had deliberately asked him to get for me.

Almost two weeks later easyhopes is yet to reach me or even chat me up at all and I am yet to get my order delivered to me.

The leap 2 I purchased I am frustrated using it and I am also frustrated with online shopping solutions thanks to one of their inexperienced, half baked marketers.

if you do business with easyhopes then there is no hope for you enjoying his services.

Be warned!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by easyhopes(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
llouis:

Pls do not patronize or do business with easyhopes for any reason whatsoever!

His incompetence in service delivery is not only thought provoking (to say the least); it is mind blowing!

First of all he doesn't pick his calls 99% of the time. Then when he does and the call cuts due to bad network he doesn't call back. He assumes if you need a product u have to always call him and order.

Secondly he is not honest.
I made an order for the leap 2 with pen and the keyboard case specifically asking him if the accessories were available on jumia (as it is almost impossible to enjoy it without the accessories), he told me it was available and told me i could go and pick up my items. I got there only to be told the pen and the keyboard case were not available and when i finally was able to get across to him he told me he knew they were not available and admitted lying in order to get me to purchase the item absent the leap 2's accessories.

Manipulation of information for the sole purpose of making sales is not only an evil in and of itself but is showcases a desire to dupe and defraud fuelled by an ambition to succeed at all costs.

Ok, so he lied just to get me to make a purchase on his tab, I immediately lost trust in his credibility so I hunted for a universal pen on konga and (in a bid to give him a second chance) told him to place an order for me there, 3 days later I hadn't heard from him and the items hadn't been delivered to me.

The thing about easyhopes is he doesn't carry you along, he has bad customer care etiquette, he lies, hides and manipulates information just to get you to make purchases and he rarely communicates with u via chat realtime; you may have to chat him up and go make eba and have a siesta before he will reply and that can take like half of forever.

I expressed my frustration with his incompetence in a bid to get him to render a good service for once in his life only for him to assume foolishly I was no longer interested in an order I had deliberately asked him to get for me.

Almost two weeks later easyhopes is yet to reach me or even chat me up at all and I am yet to get my order delivered to me.

The leap 2 I purchased I am frustrated using it and I am also frustrated with online shopping solutions thanks to one of their inexperienced, half baked marketers.

if you do business with easyhopes then there is no hope for you enjoying his services.

Be warned!!!

Thanks a million for bad mouthing me,
U happy now?
I sure hope u got what u wanted.

But u forgot to tell the world that you also referred som of ur frnds to me and they were satisfied with my services.

Well, most of those who shop on jumia know orders come in bit sometimes.
And orders get cancelled without prior notice too.

Those who have already placed and recieved orders or make enquiries from me can attest to my competency.
Also, u don't av to tell lies to drive home ur points as u never for one called me, I've been d one making d calls and I never admitted I lied to make u purchase from me (who does that anyways?)
And i wonder if u know what fraud means cos I never in any way ask u to send me money before u get your ptoducts.
I wonder what your stress really is, is it the fact that people are making orders through me or that u really didn't get what u wanted complete cos I remember telling u your order got cancelled (not by me but by jumia), and i remember sending u screenshots of d mail I received.
I also didn't understand what u expect from a seller when after apologising on behalf of the comapny he rep u said u will never purchase through him again only to come back two weeks later to ask for d delivery of your items, do u expect follow ups after u vouch never to have anything to do with him again?
Thank goodness u didn't accuse me of fraud or any other crime. It's just a case of failed deliveries.

So thanks again for d blackmail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by macsignor(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please my good people of NL, my leap2 battery drained out yesterday night while watching a movie. Now it won't even respond to charger, what to do? Please help!!!!!!!
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by macsignor(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2015
macsignor:
Please my good people of NL, my leap2 battery drained out yesterday night while watching a movie. Now it won't even respond to charger, what to do? Please help!!!!!!!

Never mind guys, my Tab is back!
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by Mofetemi(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Has anybody visited the Innjoo's address on their invoice? I wanna know whether someone can purchase the leap-2 from there instead from Jumai. But this downside of the tablet not making calls.........is making have purchase skepticism
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by honsule(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
macsignor:

Never mind guys, my Tab is back!

CONGRATS
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by faray: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2015
Mofetemi:
Has anybody visited the Innjoo's address on their invoice? I wanna know whether someone can purchase the leap-2 from there instead from Jumai. But this downside of the tablet not making calls.........is making have purchase skepticism
nope. it is only for warranty(to repair)...you can only purchase from jumia
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by MockinJay(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Is the sim packed with the device fuctional(registered)?

BTW, is anyone running Autocad on his? That's why I wanna get one

Any tablet of similar features?
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by Penboy: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
What happened to the leap 2 on jumia? I cant find it there.
Who knows where i can get a brand new leap 2, and price please? I stay at ife,osun state.
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by faray: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Penboy:
What happened to the leap 2 on jumia? I cant find it there.
Who knows where i can get a brand new leap 2, and price please? I stay at ife,osun state.
you can send me yur delivery address, name and fone number to tim6@gmail.com.. i am a jumia sales agent i can hlp u order den u pay on delivery
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by Penboy: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
faray:
you can send me yur delivery address, name and fone number to fartim96@gmail.com.. i am a jumia sales agent i can hlp u order den u pay on delivery
like seriously? How much please?
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by Viclay(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
For that guy whose tablet cannot boot. u don't need to disturb itself, d os is in a partition already, just boot into recovery mode.

For the guy needing stylus, u can buy an OTG and use a mouse with your tablet.

If you are dying to buy a leap 2, it would be most beneficial for you to make buy the Leap 1.

I can teach you how to get 24/7 unlimited internet access on it.

Contact me to place your order with a #500 discount, while you pay on delivery.

For any other purchases on jumia and konga, reach me to get coupon codes and huge discounts.

Pay on delivery or at pickup point.

Text, watsapp, call Victor 07032046840.

Thank you.
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by MockinJay(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
easyhopes:
A faster way to get the leaps delivered to your doorstep with cool discount.
Call, text or whatsapp me on 08078544505 and I'll b at your service wink

How much? With keyboard and Stylus pen included. #leap2
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by Viclay(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
The leap 2 is unavailable at the moment.

Leap 1 is available with up to #4000 discount when you order through me.

call, sms or whatsapp me 07032046840. Victor
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by MockinJay(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Who has a leap 2 up for sale? #BrandNew

Where are all the Jumia/Konga agents? cheesy
Re: Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread by Viclay(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
MockinJay:
Who has a leap 2 up for sale? #BrandNew

Where are all the Jumia/Konga agents? cheesy

Leap 2, #Brandnew?

At this moment. Not possible

Until there is a restock

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated / Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.