Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Question For Believers And Non Believers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Believers And Non Believers (2167 Views)

Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? / Question For Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Believers And Non Believers by Mathematical(f): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2015

Questions for believers.What gives you the faith to believe? Why do you spread the word? Where does the passion to defend your beliefs come from? And why do you defend it? What events if any have turned you to religion? Why believe in the impossible?

Questions for Nonbelievers. Why not believe? Why do you find mostly flaws in religious texts? Where does the passion come from to go against religious belief? Why is your way the way? What events if any turned you away? Why believe only in the possible?

Just trying to dig into the reasoning for both.

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by sonikstargirl(f): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2015
There is dis sayin dat goes lyk dis:
live as if there is God and u will gain enternity bt if there is no God u will lose nothing...(so i rather take my chances on gainin enternity)
Also i belive bcoz i was born 2 belive nd i knw dat there is a Greater Being somewhere
*singin hosanna in da highest*

2 Likes

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by okpamson15(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2015
Is better to believe that there is God at the end than not to believe and suffer condemnation

1 Like

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Mathematical(f): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." I try not to believe anything that is not backed by evidence. That isn't to say that I'm perfect and have no baseless beliefs, I just try to interrogate my own beliefs, particularly if they have an impact on my life.

1 Like

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Mathematical(f): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2015
okpamson15:
Is better to believe that there is God at the end than not to believe and suffer condemnation

You believe just because You're scared of condemnation

4 Likes

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by okpamson15(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

You believe just because You're scared of condemnation
that is just the answer. Becus if i believe or not i get nothing to los so is better i let myself in the side of believe so that at the end i no the truth about the whole tin.

1 Like

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Mathematical(f): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2015
okpamson15:
that is just the answer. Becus if i believe or not i get nothing to los so is better i let myself in the side of believe so that at the end i no the truth about the whole tin.

Loolz.. You're still pinching ya tent based on what apart from just waiting on not to be condemned
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by okpamson15(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

Loolz.. You're still pinching ya tent based on what apart from just waiting on not to be condemned
if not just that what X did u think people believe?
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
I believe there is a God.
Why do I believe?
Creation and the Bible tells me so.
Why do I believe in the Bible?
It is inspired by God.
How do I know this?
The contents of the Bible tells me so.

1 Like

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by undercat: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
MzNelly:
I believe there is a God.
Why do I believe?
Creation and the Bible tells me so.
Why do I believe in the Bible?
It is inspired by God.
How do I know this?
The contents of the Bible tells me so.

A pair of compasses couldn't draw a more perfect circle!

3 Likes

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Mathematical(f): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2015

I believe in the possibility of something beyond our understanding. I don't spread my beliefs. I don't defend my beliefs. I have no need to defend it either. I'm agnostic because I do not know 100% if there is or isn't something that we address as "God". I believe in the possibility of the impossible, because at some point everything we now know was considered impossible by someone.

I am neither for nor against faith, I just have a problem with religion. Because faith is personal and shouldn't harm others. Religion is a tool of mass deception, cultivation of Pavlov's Dogs who bow their knee to the words of their religious leaders. In short, mind-slaves.

1 Like

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by malvisguy212: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

Questions for believers.What gives you the faith to believe? Why do you spread the word? Where does the passion to defend your beliefs come from? And why do you defend it? What events if any have turned you to religion? Why believe in the impossible?

Questions for Nonbelievers. Why not believe? Why do you find mostly flaws in religious texts? Where does the passion come from to go against religious belief? Why is your way the way? What events if any turned you away? Why believe only in the possible?

1.I have had a personal relationship with God.
2.bible say"go ye to the world and preach the gospel"it's a commissioned from God.
3.◄ 1 Peter 3:15 ►
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord.
Always be prepared to give an answer to
everyone who asks you to give the
reason for the hope that you have. But
do this with gentleness and respect,

4.when we,the Christian preach ,we are not just making an opinion,we are starting the facts,believe in God or rejected Him,Jesus died for you or you deny Him. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
When people try to explain with their minds what only their simple faith can access... they sound confused undecided
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Mathematical(f): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
1.I have had a personal relationship with God.
2.bible say"go ye to the world and preach the gospel"it's a commissioned from God.
3.◄ 1 Peter 3:15 ►
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord.
Always be prepared to give an answer to
everyone who asks you to give the
reason for the hope that you have. But
do this with gentleness and respect,

4.when we,the Christian preach ,we are not just making an opinion,we are starting the facts,believe in God or rejected Him,Jesus died for you or you deny Him. Thank you.

That's fallacy.. m a believer, a proud Muslim.. born into the practice, buh m not an extremists like some nor a fanatic.. the Bible, the quran are just one big novel written by humans.. and we all know how corruptible the human mind is, While that of itself doesn't decry the possibility of a deity (or deities), it's the certainty with which organized religion states 'undeniable truth' that turns me against the whole concept. That and the fact that religion has always been the purview of man, used to subjugate and persecute others to satisfy human needs. That's not to say there aren't good people within organized religion. I believe however that is dictated by individual qualities rather than divine powers.

There are also many religions, and they can't all be right can they? If one or two groups out there are right, it means a whole lot of others are living their lives based on fairytales, willing to die and kill based on nonsense and lies.

1 Like

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by undercat: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

I believe in the possibility of something beyond our understanding. I don't spread my beliefs. I don't defend my beliefs. I have no need to defend it either. I'm agnostic because I do not know 100% if there is or isn't something that we address as "God". I believe in the possibility of the impossible, because at some point everything we now know was considered impossible by someone.

I am neither for nor against faith, I just have a problem with religion. Because faith is personal and shouldn't harm others. Religion is a tool of mass deception, cultivation of Pavlov's Dogs who bow their knee to the words of their religious leaders. In short, mind-slaves.

What is your stance on juju? What about karma? Where do we get our morals from? Does the design you see in the universe not point to a designer? Is God amenable to human reason?

Your initiation is incomplete until you can find your way around these questions and other such questions.
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by malvisguy212: 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

That's fallacy.. m a believer, a proud Muslim.. born into the practice, buh m not an extremists like some nor a fanatic.. the Bible, the quran are just one big novel written by humans.. and we all know how corruptible the human mind is, While that of itself doesn't decry the possibility of a deity (or deities), it's the certainty with which organized religion states 'undeniable truth' that turns me against the whole concept. That and the fact that religion has always been the purview of man, used to subjugate and persecute others to satisfy human needs. That's not to say there aren't good people within organized religion. I believe however that is dictated by individual qualities rather than divine powers.

There are also many religions, and they can't all be right can they? If one or two groups out there are right, it means a whole lot of others are living their lives based on fairytales, willing to die and kill based on nonsense and lies.
you are a Muslim,aren't you supposed to lead by example, by answering why you believe and preach?

To discern the true religion. Read here https://www.nairaland.com/1999485/all-religions-lead-god-one

1 Like

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Horus(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

Many whom were reared in religion were bred to be believers. Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, one does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Hence, belief is ignorance and religious beliefs without the facts is ignorance; so demand that anyone attempting to impose their religious beliefs, they are to produce the facts. The most deceptive word in religion is “believe” or “belief”, because a person can believe anything, and this means that person can believe, and be 100% wrong. Knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information. “To know” gives ones confidence, yet belief infers doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Mathematical(f): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are a Muslim,aren't you supposed to lead by example, by answering why you believe and preach?

To discern the true religion. Read here https://www.nairaland.com/1999485/all-religions-lead-god-one
Yeah I lead.. read the topic.. don't misinterpret wha m saying.. why do we have that concrete believe..
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by malvisguy212: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

Yeah I lead.. read the topic.. don't misinterpret wha m saying.. why do we have that concrete believe..
I have seen Jesus two times, he called me his son,the second time I saw him, he saved me from people who wanted to killed me. This is why I believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Mathematical(f): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Horus:

Many whom were reared in religion were bred to be believers. Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, one does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Hence, belief is ignorance and religious beliefs without the facts is ignorance; so demand that anyone attempting to impose their religious beliefs, they are to produce the facts. The most deceptive word in religion is “believe” or “belief”, because a person can believe anything, and this means that person can believe, and be 100% wrong. Knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information. “To know” gives ones confidence, yet belief infers doubt.

Fact...

1 Like

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Boland(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
I believe there is limit to what human minds can figure out, digest and understand.
Atheist say: God is not proven, so they are agnostic about his existence or they don't believe in it.

What they fail to consider is that: There might be a medium that is higher and much more complex than what human minds can decipher.

No one knows exactly how the brain works.
No one can see the force of attraction between magnets.
No one can see wave.
All these are higher than what human minds can see.

Since there is a lot of things that are unexplainable by humans, that means there is a higher mind that knows about it.

How can one be sure about the existence of a higher being?
Lets say the world came about as a result of an accident/explosion or whatever.
The fishes in the water have gills that enable them to breath in water.
Humans have legs for movement, birds have wings for locomotion.
Soil aids plant existence, plant aids human existence.
And a whole lot of organism depending on each other to survive.
All these can't happen accidentally, it is too perfect to be.

There is someone somewhere responsible for everything.

Don't allow Ego to becloud your reasoning.
I've seen enough in this world to know that the spiritual world exist.
What I saw wasn't trick, hallucination or anything of such.

Most peeps will rather stay agnostic about God's existence because his rules are too much of a burden for them.
And for some, it's Ego. They want to be special, to feel superior to others.
No matter what you think, or how you think it, you will always know deep down that there is a creator somewhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Mathematical(f): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2015
Boland:
I believe there is limit to what human minds can figure out, digest and understand.
Atheist say: God is not proven, so they are agnostic about his existence or they don't believe in it.

What they fail to consider is that: There might be a medium that is higher and much more complex than what human minds can decipher.

No one knows exactly how the brain works.
No one can see the force of attraction between magnets.
No one can see wave.
All these are higher than what human minds can see.

Since there is a lot of things that are unexplainable by humans, that means there is a higher mind that knows about it.

How can one be sure about the existence of a higher being?
Lets say the world came about as a result of an accident/explosion or whatever.
The fishes in the water have gills that enable them to breath in water.
Humans have legs for movement, birds have wings for locomotion.
Soil aids plant existence, plant aids human existence.
And a whole lot of organism depending on each other to survive.
All these can't happen accidentally, it is too perfect to be.

There is someone somewhere responsible for everything.

Don't allow Ego to becloud your reasoning.
I've seen enough in this world to know that the spiritual world exist.
What I saw wasn't trick, hallucination or anything of such.

Most peeps will rather stay agnostic about God's existence because his rules are too much of a burden for them.
And for some, it's Ego. They want to be special, to feel superior to others.
No matter what you think, or how you think it, you will always know deep down that there is a creator somewhere.
Ego clouding my judgment? Loolx.. well you've said yours. And it prove point..
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Boland(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mathematical:

Ego clouding my judgment? Loolx.. well you've said yours. And it prove point..
Its your reasoning dear, not judgement. Anyway, everyone is allowed to think what they "want".
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Hiswordxray(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
How would you explain the source of a knowledge that came through revelation?
How would you state the origin of an information that came to you through the spirit?
How would you describe an inward impression, an innate conviction?

Well for me I believe in God because I have heard him, communicate with Him, felt Him, experience Him and know him.
I have rob mind with him and understand how He thinks. I have been given insight into His wisdom and deep mystery. I have seen His eternal plan, His ultimate obsession.
I have seen His heart and felt His emotions. I have felt His love for me and for others, I have felt His grievance, His desire, His hunger, His pains and burden. I have come to realize God is the most emotional being in the whole universe.
I have seen Him manifest Himself through. I have seen Jesus alive in me. I have seen His life living in me, His nature expressing itself through me. I was born of Him and if He doesn't exist then the person I am today won't have existed.

To me God is more real than my mother.
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Mathematical(f): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Boland:
Its your reasoning dear, not judgement. Anyway, everyone is allowed to think what they "want".

Aii.. you shouldn't judge my believe coz I bring up the above issue
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Boland(m): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mathematical:

Aii.. you shouldn't judge my believe coz I bring up the above issue
Okay.
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by jiboaf(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2015
We are all agents of our faith through birth or the circumstance we find ourself in life.
I've never treated life as cheat, whatever the challenge I faced surely come to pass. So I believed!
Imagine some1 telling me after my fourth trial on an issue that I should join her faith that thing would work for me the next. To my greatest believed, I was successful in the next without selling out my faith... What would have happen if I had join her faith, abi why are some pagans doing well?!
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by johnydon22(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
I have seen Jesus two times, he called me his son,the second time I saw him, he saved me from people who wanted to killed me. This is why I believe in God.
Really...hahahahahaha oh sir regale us that thrilling tale.. we wanna hear it... grin
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by benodic: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2015
i used to believe what i really didn't know.
but now i know what i used to believe.
experience is the key to move from believe to knowingness
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. 

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved, criminal acts are crimes to Muslims. They are all holy, divine acts to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes.  The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and thigh with Baby Aisha taking his penis and rubbing it up and down her thighs.  Being a man of mercy he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts can have been altered to change the age. Koranic texts claim he married her when she was six and he may have consummated the marriage then as well. Reason for this being that other indications in the Hadith shows that Mohammed was a pedophile).  Advocated sex with baby girls.
Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman.  Had sex with his dead aunt.
Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves.  Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave.  There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror.  All such sexual acts are rape.  RAPE IS RAPE.
Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives.  Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre.  Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam.  Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam.  Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs.  Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
Owned and sold slaves.  Enslaved women and children.
Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
No befriending Christians and Jews.
Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women.  Required them to cover their faces.
Married his daughter–in–law.
Approved prostitution.
Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
Recommended wife beating.  Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
Murdered prisoners of war.  Committed acts of terror.
Advocated suicide attacks.
Executed apostates and homosexuals.
Beat children who didn’t pray.  Abolished adoption.
Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
Beat alcoholics.  Lied.
Stoned adulators to death.  Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
Tortured a man out of greed.
Looted and plundered.
Preached hate for people of other religions.
Extorted money from other religions
Forced conversions to Islam
Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
- Mohammed Dressup
The 'Prophet' Mohammed was a dirty old pervert - old enough
to be Aisha's grandfather when he did Mufa'khathat to her.

Thighing of children
Mohammed married Ayesha when she was six, but as she was too small to consumate, he practised the sacred rite of Mufa' Khathat (otherwise known as 'thighing') whereby he rubbed himself between the tops of her thighs, but did not enter, until she was nine.

When he climaxed at the end of his thighing sessions, he came all over his clothes, so he gave little Ayesha the job of washing them.

"Rub a dub dub, put my clothes in a tub"

From Bukhari

231:
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "

232:
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that 'Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

233:
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

What a nice job for a little girl!

Following the Perfect example from the Perfect Man
Now since Mohammed is 'the perfect man' and role model for all Muslims, he set a precedent which allows all Muslim men to perform Mufa'Khathat on children younger than nine, and to have full sex from nine onwards.

Ayatollah Khomeini, generally regarded as one of the leading Muslims of the twentieth century, wrote "A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

Being a devout man who practised what be preached, the Ayatollah had a 'fling' with a four year old girl, as related in 'Hal Ataaka Hadeeth ur-Raafidah?' by the late Sheikh Abu Mus'abaz-Zarqaawi:

"When it was time to sleep, the guests had all left, except for the inhabitants of the house. Al-Khomeini laid his eyes on a young girl who, despite being only four or five years of age, was very beautiful.

So, the Imam requested from her father, Sayyid Sahib, that he spend the night with her in order to enjoy her. Her father happily agreed, and Imam al-Khomeini spent the night with the girl in his arms, and we could hear her crying and screaming.'”

Brave women's rights campaigner Madam Ghada denounces thighing (towards end of interview)

Girls can be married “even if they are in the cradle.”
Dr. Salih bin Fawzan, a prominent cleric and member of Saudi Arabia’s highest religious council, just issued a fatwa asserting that there is no minimum age for marriage, and that girls can be married “even if they are in the cradle.”

The point of the Saudi fatwa, however, is not that girls as young as 9 can have sex, based on Muhammad’s example, but rather that there is no age limit whatsoever; the only question open to consideration is whether the girl is physically capable of handling her husband/rapist. Fawzan documents this point by quoting Ibn Batal’s authoritative exegesis of Sahih Bukhari:

The ulema [Islam’s interpreters] have agreed that it is permissible for fathers to marry off their small daughters, even if they are in the cradle. But it is not permissible for their husbands to have sex with them unless they are capable of being placed beneath and bearing the weight of the men. And their capability in this regard varies based on their nature and capacity. Aisha was 6 when she married the prophet, but he had sex with her when she was 9 [i.e., when she was deemed capable].

Fawzan concludes his fatwa with a warning: “It behooves those who call for setting a minimum age for marriage to fear Allah and not contradict his Sharia, or try to legislate things Allah did not permit. For laws are Allah’s province; and legislation is his excusive right, to be shared by none other. And among these are the rules governing marriage.”

Fawzan, of course, is not the first to insist on the legitimacy of pedophilia in Islam. Even the former grand mufti of Saudi Arabia supported “child-marriage,” since “the Koran and Sunna document it.”

Nor is this just some theoretical, theological point; the lives of many young girls are being destroyed because of this ruling. Recall, for instance, the 13-year-old girl who died while her much older husband was copulating with her (it was later revealed that, due to her reluctance, he was tying her up and “raping” her — as if there were another way to describe sex with children); or the 12-year-old who died giving birth to a stillborn; or the 10-year-old who made headlines by hiding out from her 80-year-old “husband.”
Re: Question For Believers And Non Believers by Joshthefirst(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mathematical:

1. God gave me the faith to believe. It was a gift.
2. I spread the word cuz its good news. Salvation from damnation. We can obtain grace. Irrespective of our works, our shortcomings.
3. The passion comes from Gods love for me. And my love for the man I speak with. In all my words, I strive to win the man.
4. Because its the truth. I defend it for your sake. I bear witness to it. So that others will believe.
5. I have been turned away from religion not to it. In any case, learning and being brought to the end of myself, realizing my need for a saviour and realizing his love, brought me to the end of the line.
6. Hmmm. Why believe the impossible? That's pretty deep. Why do I believe the impossible? Let me define my impossible: Why do I believe I'm saved and justified before God, as righteous as the very pinnacle of righteousness? Why do I believe I am now a perfect man? It is simply because I keep receiving gifts you see. Gifts of love and favor by the very one who Justifies me. His love for me makes me believe the impossible of him. And his power makes the impossible a trivial reality in my life. #Selah.

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet T.B Jashau Profecy Come To Pass? / How The Late Dr. Myles Munroe's Children Are Keeping His Legacy Alive / Watch Video Of Popular Lords Chosen Church Members Dancing In Muddy Waters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.