Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) (14803 Views)

Nokia C6, Nokia N96 And Nokia N95 8gb For Sale / Hack Wifi On Nokia N95 / Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by DualCore1: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
This is done using an application (check below for download link)
Once installed and launched, a menu appears.  From here, you can activate a new oplogo, make the logo transparent, restore the original operator text (i.e. remove the logo) or exit the application.

So, Im sure you've worked out that you just choose an option in the list to select the relevant feature.

As always, this is development software not suitable for final release so please back up your phone before installing and using this program, and I would recommend that it is installed on the memory card (although it should work on phone memory too). I cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss of data as a result of using this program. I have tested it extensively and it works fine for me on my N95.

here's a screenshot of mine with the oplog changed to ma name

Here's the application
Download here
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by honsule(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2008
Thankz man.i have been looking 4 this stuff especially for my N95.it came handy.i also need screen shot software.
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by MrInfo1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2008
Dual Core:

I have tested it extensively and it works fine for me on my N95.
Here's the application
Download here

Swagger like mine smiley cool  so weird so tight undecided
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by stancozy(m): 1:02am On Dec 24, 2008
hmm, so u still swagering the forume?
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by honsule(m): 5:32am On Dec 24, 2008
Welcome on board

Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by honsule(m): 5:38am On Dec 24, 2008
Etisalat now honsule is talking

Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by initialize(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2008
@honsule
Don't you want me to upgrade my phone too, pls help me with my request na. Pls mail the steps of how you did your upgrade, site to download latest firmware, modem used(if i can use the same phone as modem or not), additional softwares needed etc to me. Also the pb links. Thanks
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by initialize(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2008
My email is sent to your ym
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by stancozy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2008
@initialize, d.C creatd a thread about d upgrade stuf, you could as wel check it up
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by DualCore1: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2008
yea stan, but the problem is tht initialize cant download the firmware since its a rapidshare link. the offline firmware is 112MB, well guess what Initialize, tonight i am uploading the whole of that 112MB to my second server and u'll get a direct download link.
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by initialize(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2008
Thanks Mod, you're the man, I know why you choose to do it tonight: That your amazing speed "freedom" that you're just enjoying alone on both mobile and portable hardware sha. I envy o,
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by just2nice(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2008
@initialize
Mehn,that DC's 3.5G download speed he posted on that screen shot has still got me salivating till now.I wonder when I will ever acheive that speed embarassed
For s60v2 users,download Oplogo(27kb) HERE .E be like say Oga Dual Core forget say S60v2 users still dey Oplogo too as he did not leave any link for us grin .As for me,I don't just feel like changing my Operator Logo.I am just fine with my default MTN logo cool
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by initialize(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2008
@J2N

hope you don't blame DC cos that your app. thread that you update daily with games and apps, you didn't consider we s60v3 users too and at times I visit that thread but I'm not always pleased cos apps there are not meant for me and my phone.
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by initialize(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2008
@dual

Kindly give me link to where you download your themes too cos I dey always feel those you themes anytime you post your screenshot
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by initialize(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2008
@honsule

Change that your operator logo cos it's not fine at all. ok?
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by honsule(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2008
@initialize.one man meat is another man's poison.is the logo too big?
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by DualCore1: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2008
J2N and Initialize got me laffing. yes o, J2N, i no dey ever happy to near tht ur thread cuzz u no just send us. thanks for adding link for s60 v2 here. wink

Initialize, i'll start by 1am.
i've broken the file into 6 parts. each part being about 20mb
so downloading wld be easier.
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by initialize(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2008
@dual

Thanks Jare, I'll be on all night infact, I'll do my Christmas eve here with you(while you are uploading, I'll be downloading),
You haven't post the link to the themes download o.

@honsule

You don dash operator logo whey dey live for boysquaters before, you don dash am the sitting room and it's only 3 bedrooms that is left for you in your 3 bedroom flat apartment.

I'll be happy If i can do my upgrading too because I started the N95 pursuit in this forum and it was my then amazing speed that's has become ordinary now that made all of una run go buy una own. lol
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by hushy(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2008
i really have to thank you guys for the oplogo cos i have been in search of this for some time now, thank you very much, now i changed my oplogo and i feel good. the theme i used is the one i made with my girlfriend as the background

Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by hushy(m): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2008
i would be glad if i can get more applications for my n95, and if any body thinks they need some of mine i will be glad to give, and i need n-gage for N95 too. thanks

Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by initialize(m): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2008
@hush

Can you give me the link to download that theme or better still link to download your girlfriend? I prefer the later though. lol
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by honsule(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2008
Good morning guys and merry xmass.see my level who fit catch me.i love this thread.

Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by maxjax(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2008
:p :d wink

Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by hushy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2008
guys, any other useful software for N95? please if there is, let me know.
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by honsule(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2008
@maxja.pls upgrade/undate your firmware
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by maxjax(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2008
honsule:

@maxjax.please upgrade/undate your firmware

winki hear u jare, br0da frm an0ther m0ther. i dyin to upgrade my n95 oooo, but so0nest i'll n must!

Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by Koolwilly(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2008
Please Can this software work on Nokia 6630 & 6680 becos al i am seeing here is the N series
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by Koolwilly(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2008
hushy:

i really have to thank you guys for the oplogo because i have been in search of this for some time now, thank you very much, now i changed my oplogo and i feel good. the theme i used is the one i made with my girlfriend as the background
I love that theme where can i get it from??
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by hayprof(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2009
Who can create a moderate Logo for me using " HaYpRoF "

Pls, let me knw! grin wink
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by dragnet: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2009
Prof, simple ! create a wall paper online/oflyn wit dat word. .then design it & use it as ur OpLogo. . . I think dat shuld do it tongue
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by hayprof(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2009
drag, can u do dat for me?

I am not a Graphic Artiste! wink
Re: Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) by stancozy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2009
I guess my phone needs to be hacked, angry shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Offensive Airtel Ad: "Millionaire At 29, That's 5 Years Too Late" / Airtel Triple Data Offer - Get 2.2gb For N500, 4.5gb For N1000 / Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.