Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Please Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice (2921 Views)

My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2015
mutter:
You mean you did not notice this while dating him.
This man is a chronic womanizer!
You put the ring on his finger not his P embarassed

My dear they will fight other girls and when he marries them they imagine they have won, not knowing that the battle has just began. If women stopped marrying irresponsible men and vice versa there will be less sob stories abeg

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice by delishpot: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
aisha2:

My dear they will fight other girls and when he marries them they imagine they have won, not knowing that the battle has just began. If women stopped marrying irresponsible men and vice versa there will be less sob stories abeg

True, many women fight tooth and nail for a guy who clearly cheats on them. They have the mentality of..... he sleeps with you but comes home to me. I have his ring, you are just a bed mate etc. Look well, that bed mate has the husbands attention more than the wife.
Imagine if that STD was HIV? Shey all these people telling her kudos for accomodating a man LovePeddler whould not have turned against her and called her stupid for staying with him even after finding out he sleeps with random women.
Its well, stay there and risk your life, when AIDS comes, you will find that you can make good decision without asking people for direction.
Its not a curse o. Its a fact.. If he can bring any STD he can also bring HIV.
Women are too blind folded by society. Telling you kudos for being a sitting duck for early death in your own home. I wonder if it was you that gave him STD and Was sleeping around, if those same people will greet him and ask him to still stay with you.
Howmany of those men will remain with their wives if she put them through half of what that man did to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) / Hilarious Conversation Between Mum And Son / Top Five(5) Female Names That I Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.