Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Curious!! Why Do People Do This? (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Curious!! Why Do People Do This? (picture) (1991 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage? / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curious!! Why Do People Do This? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
I see most people spread their washed clothes in a particular manner. They seem to prefer turning them inside out before they spread them.

I won't say I haven't practised this myself but I can't really tell why practise it. I learnt it by observing my seniors do it while growing up.

Do you do that too? What benefits does it have or is it a myth?

smiley

Re: Curious!! Why Do People Do This? (picture) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Simple logic. smiley
It's a preventive technique against dirt or stain.

4 Likes

Re: Curious!! Why Do People Do This? (picture) by whirlwind7(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
It might get stained before it gets dry. That way, the stain is on the inside, and you may not need to wash again.
Re: Curious!! Why Do People Do This? (picture) by elantraceey(f): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
The main reason is to preserve the colour of the clothes and also avoid stain.

8 Likes

Re: Curious!! Why Do People Do This? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
The main reason is to preserve the colour of the clothes and also avoid stain.

Should the fabrics colour fade, doesn't it also fade on the inside?
Re: Curious!! Why Do People Do This? (picture) by elantraceey(f): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
jnrbayano:

Should the fabrics colour fade, doesn't it also fade on the inside?

Even if it fades on the inside for most cloths it's hardly noticable outside.
Re: Curious!! Why Do People Do This? (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sparksfly:
Simple logic. smiley
It's a preventive technique against dirt or stain.

whirlwind7:
It might get stained before it gets dry. That way, the stain is on the inside, and you may not need to wash again.

Alright.

Let's wait for other logics smiley
Re: Curious!! Why Do People Do This? (picture) by hatux: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
jnrbayano:

Alright.

Let's wait for other logics smiley
No waiting for other logic bro, that's just the solution to the equation. Thank you#

1 Like

Re: Curious!! Why Do People Do This? (picture) by ITbomb(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Prevent stains while drying
Re: Curious!! Why Do People Do This? (picture) by modskiller(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
jnrbayano:
I see most people spread their washed clothes in a particular manner. They seem to prefer turning them inside out before they spread them.

I won't say I haven't practised this myself but I can't really tell why practise it. I learnt it by observing my seniors do it while growing up.

Do you do that too? What benefits does it have or is it a myth?

smiley
Stains and Fade JNR, Stains and Fade.... Sweet Jeeeeeeez

(1) (Reply)

If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? / 15 Crazy But True Life Twin Stories That Will Shock You / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.