Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? (1992 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / What Do Today's Men Want From Their Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Death, as they say is inevitable. However, despite that knowledge, people still live life carelessly without thinking about the legacy they will live behind should they die unexpectedly. The wise ones think about going out of their comfort zones to help better humanity while others simply think of causing catastrophe probably because of some evil someone did to them. Now my question is: if you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Bacteriocin(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
I will live today nooni
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by shobroy10(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
i will refer u to one indian film titled ajaana and ajaani is 1000% the answer to that question
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by boboLIL(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
I wil pray God forgive me my sins and I wil forgive my enemies.....

Will keep praising HIM till that said tomorrow....

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by prettyJoy22(f): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Spend the day with my family

1 Like

Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
I'll repent from all my sins,do my restitution nd end any grudge i have against anybody...in short...i wil do evrytin possible to make heaven 2day.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by donholy28(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Repent

1 Like

Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by freecocoa(f): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
I will spend some time with my loved ones, do an act of charity, have some good sex one last time, watch a movie or two, binge eat, get high on weed, lie down, put an earpiece on, listen to music, hopefully sleep and die from there.

I already left my legacy, I definitely will be missed when I'm gone.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by freshvine(f): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
cheesy
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by freshvine(f): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
I will spend the rest of today hunting for my Aboubaca grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Ewuro4: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Check my will and my brokers.

Call the funeral homes and pick the best Urn for my Ashes. (Yes I want to be cremated)

Spend my last secs with my Immediate family.
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Empty my account and travel to some place exotic.

Probably die there and leave them with the task of transporting my corpse back. Selfish me embarassed
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
freecocoa:
I will spend some time with my loved ones, do an act of charity, have some good sex one last time, watch a movie or two, binge eat, get high on weed, lie down, put an earpiece on, listen to music, hopefully sleep and die from there.

grin baddest!
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
I wish to travel out of this Country either by vacation or temporal / permanent relocation outside Nigeria. So ama leave Naija, catch fun, do shopping, eat foods i have never had before, etc
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mrs0J:
I wish to travel out of this Country either by vacation or temporal / permanent relocation outside Nigeria. So ama leave Naija, catch fun, do shopping, eat foods i have never had before, etc

What will you buy? You won't need it anyway anymore so why buy anything at all?

I would spend the day with my loved ones.
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mindfulness:

What will you buy? You won't need it anyway anymore so why buy anything at all?

I would spend the day with my loved ones.

Anyhow, people wiil have it, either family or unknown folks
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Noloss(f): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
cococandy:

Probably die there and leave them with the task of transporting my corpse back. Selfish me embarassed
What if they decide to leave ur body there to rot?
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Noloss:

What if they decide to leave ur body there to rot?

E no 'consign' me.

The dead have no feeling. cool
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Noloss(f): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
cococandy:

E no 'consign' me.

The dead have no feeling. cool

Too bad. Guess u gat no kids
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by cococandy(f): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Noloss:

Too bad. Guess u gat no kids

Not yet.

Maybe when I do, my choice of a last thing to do before I die will change grin
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
I will write just one last poem, argue just one last time in moot court in my wig and gown;
I will donate all my personal effects and money, gift out my library, call old childhood friends i have never seen, forgive my enemies, visit the compound i grew up, recollect enjoyably past sweet memories, kiss my mum's lips, smoke weed wrapped in a torn-out page of the novel "Black Boy", have a good hardcore sex with my girlfriend(A chance she could get pregnant for me), visit the grave-yard and then lie down on my late brother's grave, open a good novel to read while waiting for death to come close my eyes in eternal black-out.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by ifyalways(f): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
cococandy:

Looool.

@Topic,no comment.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by thelish(f): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
cococandy:

hahahahaha, wicked u!
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by freecocoa(f): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
ifyalways:

Looool.

@Topic,no comment.
Ify Hi, longest time.

How is you and yours? Ama'm na unu na eme enjoy.smiley
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by ifyalways(f): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
freecocoa:
Ify Hi, longest time.

How is you and yours? Ama'm na unu na eme enjoy.smiley
Cocoa, kedu ije?
We are doing very well, thank you.

Kedu maka chairman? cheesy
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by freecocoa(f): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
ifyalways:

Cocoa, kedu ije?
We are doing very well, thank you.

Kedu maka chairman? cheesy
Ije di okay.

Chairman noya nno, na ekpori ndu.

Jisike nwanne'm.wink
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by sisisioge: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmm, I will spend the whole day trying to create a soft landing for my loved ones. If I have the resources, tide them over lavishly and then spend the rest of the day with my mother and sister. Whew, those two will need good shock absorber to bear the loss...guess I'll have to die another smiley
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by mcmeffy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
freecocoa:

Darn! Freecocoa u will head straight to he'll if u're gonna av sex and smoke weed on ur last day O! Or r u an atheist?
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by freecocoa(f): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
mcmeffy:
Darn! Freecocoa u will head straight to he'll if u're gonna av sex and smoke weed on ur last day O! Or r u an atheist?
I don't smoke, smoking isn't the only way to get high on weed.

But I will go to heaven if I do those on other days?

Yes I'm agnostic atheist and proud.
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by mcmeffy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't smoke, smoking isn't the only way to get high on weed.

But I will go to heaven if I do those on other days?

Yes I'm agnostic atheist and proud.
Kk! I see. Well congrats!
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Richy4(m): 3:54am On Aug 17, 2015
OK for me I will bring out the old phone book and start dialing numbers of people that I know eg

John : hello!

Me: hello John it's me. I heard I will be dying tomorrow. Just wanna know if there was a way I offended you. If there was please forgive me.
John : oh my God how did you know that?

Me: common John. It is a meal everyone has to eat....

John. : hello! Hello! Richy are you still there? H-e-loo..

ME AGAIN CALLING Linda

Linda: hello

Me: Linda sweetie!!!

Linda: hmmmmm don't sweetie me oooo. So this is you all this while.

Me: my sunshine, my moonlight, the only fuel in my car! How are you doing?

Linda: would you ever change? Since you abandoned me and run after that girl with a tiny leg you call your wife. I am still alive. And how about you?

Me: that was why I was calling. I got information that I will be leaving this world tomorrow so I was calling to say goodbye. It is true we planned to get married as far back as when we were in secondary school. And I am sorry that as we grow up it didn't work. Please forgive me if I wronged you.

Linda : oh my God! You don't wrong me in any way. Oh my gosh! Oh my god!

Me: stop crying it is all good....
Linda: Is there anything I can....hello! Hello!

ME AGAIN CALLING TINA etc.
Re: If You Knew You Were Going To Die Tomorrow, What Would You Do Today? by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 17, 2015
freecocoa:

Oh my gosh!!!!

My exact thoughts!!!

But I'll pray for forgiveness after the hot steaming sex ....

Forgive me Lord! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Wedding Is About To Crash / What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? / My Wife Said I Should Stop Drinking Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.