Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nokia Lumia 830, Black/green 16gb (at&t) Bundled With Fitbit Flex Activity Track - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Lumia 830, Black/green 16gb (at&t) Bundled With Fitbit Flex Activity Track (913 Views)

Replacement Screen For Nokia Lumia 830 / Which Blackberry Passport Version Do You Prefer?at&t Redesign Or Original Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 830, Black/green 16gb (at&t) Bundled With Fitbit Flex Activity Track by realGURU(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Name of product:
nokia lumia 830, black/green 16gb (at&t) bundled with fitbit flex activity tracker, black (wireless phone)
Destination url: www.amazon.com/lumia
Description:
Nokia lumia 830, black/green 16gb (at&t) bundled with fitbit flex activity track
Slim, stylish, and smarter than ever
The nokia lumia 830 has a 5 inch hd display with customizable glance screen, the ability to type while wearing gloves, and enhanced sunlight readability. The lumia 830 also comes with windows phone 8.1 that features cortana, the digital personal Share life as it happens
Built for your lifestyle, the nokia lumia 830 keeps you connected to what matters most.
assistant that works securely on your behalf.
Price: $0.00—449.99
Price varies with service agreement
http://biuphone..com/2015/01/nokia-lumia-phone-reviews.html

Product details
• Product dimensions: 2.8 x 0.3 x 5.5 inches ; 5.3 ounces
• Shipping weight: 1.7 pounds (view shipping rates and policies)
• Shipping: currently, item can be shipped only within the u.s.
• Asin: b00pa56l4y
Item model number: lumia 830
Technical details
• Size (lwh): 2.78 inches, 0.33 inches, 5.49 inches
• Weight: 5.28 ounces
• Network compatibility: lte
• Minimum rated talk time: 960 minutes
• Minimum rated standby time: 566 hours

First customer reviews
This phone has a crystal clear screen and takes great photos. I owned the lumia 925 before this, and i do feel that this phone is an upgrade. The larger screen makes data much easier to read. Also, the battery life has been good (i get about a day and a half with a lot of usage). Additionally, the os is the best part of this phone... There are so many options for changing the display settings and i am very satisfied.
Considering the included fitbit with this purchase, i do not feel this phone is as overpriced as others claim it to be. With the at&t next plan, discounts are applied to your account for upgrading to this phone, and i am very happy with my new plan.

Pro's: good quality screen, windows 8.1 os, music plays loud from speakers, thin design, dedicated camera button, cortana, and the included fitbit.

Con's: call/sound quality--people sound a bit muffled. There is also a speed lag when switching between apps compared to high-end processors such as that of the htc one m8. In addition, internet explorer has difficulty re-sizing/presenting images and content. Lastly, reception with this device seems to be "spottier" compared to other at&t devices that i have owned. However, i can foresee some of these issues being remedied through an os update in the future!

Overall, i would recommend this phone to any windows fan who is looking for a great device to sync their calendar, photos, and documents with one drive. It takes great pictures, feels comfortable to hold, and is of high build quality.
2nd customer reviews
I've had several lumia phones and find i like this one best of all. That said, it's not the fastest nor does it have the best camera - those belong to the 1520 and 1020. However, with a 5" screen the size is near perfect - large enough to read yet small enough to pocket easily. I've not notice that the screen resolution is anything but completely satisfactory. Adding a micro sd card takes care of any limitations the 16gb onboard storage may present. And it has built in wireless charging so i'm able to use the wireless charging pads i originally got to use with my retired 920. Of course all the microsoft/lumia features are available, so this phone syncs seamlessly with my windows 8.1 pcs and can utilize onedrive and ms office.

The only other things i'd like to see in a windows phone are dual sim slots and a 1020 like camera, but those were not enough reason for me to not to get this phone, particularly when paired with the $99 fitbit activity tracker band.
Third customer reviews
Pros:
excellent voice quality. Good size and build.

Cons:
underpowered compared with the competition. Disappointing battery life.

Here's where things get weird: the nokia lumia 1020 is currently at a fire-sale price of $49 from both at&t and the official microsoft store. The lumia 1020 has a better camera, more storage, and similar performance for $50 less than the lumia 830, so i genuinely can't figure out why you'd get this one instead of that one.

The lumia 830 is also pincered between the $0.99 lumia 635, which is a better entry-level device with decent performance, and the $199 htc one (m8) for windows, which has far superior app performance.

That's three phones i recommend over the lumia 830, and that's just at&t windows phones. At a similar $99 price point, you can also get the spectacular 2014 moto x, with a better display, better body, and a wider range of android apps, or an apple iphone 5s, which is tiny, but has a better camera and a far better third-party app and game selection.

SOURCE:http://biuphone..com/2015/01/nokia-lumia-phone-reviews.html

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Honor 4A Unveiled With Pocket Friendly Price Tag-see specs, Image & Price / Official Thread For Blackberry "DALLAS" *pics* / Samsung Thinnest Phone Ever....samsung Galaxy A8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.