Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" (11666 Views)

Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by STOjo: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2015
A very good work man. o
God bless you.
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by YOLO1(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2016
GentleFrank:
Nice thread !

Sometime ago in February, I published a FREE business guide on starting a cooking gas filling depot on my entrepreneurial blog at http://www.businessparrot.com/2015/02/start-mini-gas-filing-depot-station-and.html?m=1 and many Nigerians, Africans and global readers have benefited from the premium information so far. However, I will soon drop a more comprehemsive post on the topic with specific consideration of the Nigerian business environment as well as the real time profit potentials in the cooking gas business.

It may interest you to know that you can get a Franchise with the Oando Plc and become a partner with their gas distribution outfit with a very liitle capital and other minimum requirements like experience and a spot for the installation of your modern gas dispensing facility. I will detail it further in my next post. Just read my blog regularly and catch it FREE OF CHARGE as soon as I publish it.

Cheers to your success as you work harder !!!
Plz kindly send to vision2020ispossible@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by konews: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Proud Of Your Legitimate Hustle - An Advice To Young Nigerians / Two Lessons You Have To Unlearn If You Want To Be Rich / Dangote Increases Capacity Of New Refinery Adding Another $2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.