Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Tips For First-time Clubbing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tips For First-time Clubbing (781 Views)

See Accident Caused By Drunk Driver From Clubbing This Morning / Nigeria Qualify For Afrobasket 2015 FINAL For The First Time Since 2003 / Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For First-time Clubbing by Kemmiiee: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hello People ! So after several coaxing from friends to try clubbing, I finally decided to try it out next friday and I'll like to get tips from you guys like : Fun clubs or clubs to avoid, club outfits, precautions, etc because I'm totally clueless. Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Tips For First-time Clubbing by Kemmiiee: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
I need response !!!
Re: Tips For First-time Clubbing by adsonstone: 6:09am On Jan 31, 2015
Clubbing?
You know those tips.
Dress moderately, no heels, hold extra cash, no alcoholic drinks, no drinks from/with total strangers, stay with your clique always and a whole lot more.

...but Op, my real piece is that you really do not need it...esp in your first year in school...and definitely, not because your friends are coaxing you to go.

However, if you insist on going, try going with someone who you've known for 3yrs plus and who's not also going for the first time.
Re: Tips For First-time Clubbing by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Use that period, do set apart.. Study the bible.
Re: Tips For First-time Clubbing by Kemmiiee: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
adsonstone:
Clubbing?
You know those tips.
Dress moderately, no heels, hold extra cash, no alcoholic drinks, no drinks from/with total strangers, stay with your clique always and a whole lot more.

...but Op, my real piece is that you really do not need it...esp in your first year in school...and definitely, not because your friends are coaxing you to go.

However, if you insist on going, try going with someone who you've known for 3yrs plus and who's not also going for the first time.

Thanks for your response smiley . I'm a very adventurous person so I'll like to try for once but I'll make sure it doesn't become a habit as I'm a focused student .. Once again I appreciate
Re: Tips For First-time Clubbing by Kemmiiee: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bossforeva:
Use that period, do set apart.. Study the bible.

Errr ok .

(1) (Reply)

4,000 Boko Haram Members Negotiate Surrender After Being Surrounded / *advise*bought A Torn Seal Chivita Pack In A Supermarket. / Nigerian Election In Football View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.