Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans (4826 Views)

Ighalo Dressed-up His Daughter In Igbo Attire / Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans / PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by thorbar(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seems Cristiano Ronaldo has a lot more free time on his
hands now that he’s single. The football star decided to go
under cover as a fat guy to screw with some fans.
Ronaldo threw on a beard, mustache, sunglasses and some
fat guy padding and went out on the streets of Madrid
Thursday to juggle a football, just to see how people would
react.
Eventually, Ronaldo ripped off the disguise and the people
went crazy, especially one young kid who got a hug from
Ronaldo and an autographed soccer ball.
He’s so sneaky.

Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by oluwakekz(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mikel we are Waiting for you too at oni paanu ajabgadi for something like this. Trust me ! 9ja guys go be like "yeye dey smell"
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by thorbar(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
oluwakekz:
Mikel we are Waiting for you too at oni paanu ajabgadi for something like this. Trust me ! 9ja guys go be like "yeye dey smell"
mikel?.....4 where,dem go just dey look am lyk "abi dis 1 gt touch 4 head ni?"
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Okay so... did he succeed? undecided

Coz ain't nobody looking surprised there
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by thorbar(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
nickusoro:

U̶̲̥̅̊ must be a fans of messi
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by Mologi(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
chai the thing fine...ooo

up APC
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
thorbar:
U̶̲̥̅̊ must be a fans of messi

Am a fan of GEJGMB grin
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wetin 4 messi's own.
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by Shugaryme(f): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by thorbar(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2015
nickusoro:

Am a fan of GEJGMB grin
sorry Ooo,,,
Ur case is strongggggggggg
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by Oahray: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2015
Awww... I like this smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by wizard007(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
nickusoro:

The ladies in the last pic at the background were what? Disgusted? Dunce! undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by wizard007(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
nickusoro:

The ladies in the last pic at the background were what? Disgusted? Dunce! undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
wizard007:

Those are on lookers, asshole. And they don't look surprised so tell me, who's the dunce now? Fix your eyes.

grin

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by wizard007(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2015
nickusoro:

Those are on lookers, asshole. And they don't look surprised so tell me, who's the dunce now? Fix your eyes.

grin

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

You have proven how bovine and obtuse you are, it is very obvious that this conversation is over, and once again you are the dunce!!! tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
wizard007:

You have proven how bovine and obtuse you are, it is very obvious that this conversation is over, and once again you are the dunce!!! tongue

Hehehe... again I say, fix your eyes, dumbass! grin grin grin

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by wizard007(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
nickusoro:

Hehehe... again I say, fix your eyes, dumbass! grin grin grin

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

My eyes doesnt lack anything as much as your brain lacks the vitamin E , take more of green leaves slowpoke!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
wizard007:

My eyes doesnt lack anything as much as your brain lacks the vitamin E , take more of green leaves slowpoke!!!

Brain...vitamin E? lol. Once a dumb Ho, forever a dumb Ho. Dude, you need to be planked in public. grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by Hottestdaniel(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
#Neymar says #CristianoRonaldo 'needs to be punished' for red card incident. Read more http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/01/neymar-says-cristiano-ronaldo-needs-to.html #RealMadrid #HalaMadrid
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by thorbar(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
No mind Neymar jooor,,normally any player dat ws wrong must be punished but coming 4rm Neymar?..im dey envy ni jooor
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by wizard007(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
nickusoro:

Brain...vitamin E? lol. Once a dumb Ho, forever a dumb Ho. Dude, you need to be planked in public. grin grin

What elementary school did this guy go to? undecided did you even attend a secondary school at all, because if you do you'll know better by now what vitamin E is, by the way your talking to a medical student foolish animal
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
wizard007:

What elementary school did this guy go to? undecided did you even attend a secondary school at all, because if you do you'll know better by now what vitamin E is, by the way your talking to a medical student foolish animal
Oh, now I see your reason for being frustrated. Well, here's my advise for you. I know it's so much of a challenge for touts like you to earn a life but please step up and face it. Displaying your wack CV on NL no go keep food on top your table. Oh sorry! You be student sef. Na dis kyn brain wey you get so wey you wan use for hospital? Go suck a d*ck, son. That should help you better tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by wizard007(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
nickusoro:

Oh, now I see your reason for being frustrated. Well, here's my advise for you. I know it's so much of a challenge for touts like you to earn a life but please step up and face it. Displaying your wack CV on NL no go keep food on top your table. Oh sorry! You be student sef. Na dis kyn brain wey you get so wey you wan use for hospital? Go suck a d*ck, son. That should help you better tongue

Is this the best you can scribble out of your dry archive or wherever you bring these scanty and baseless remarks from? Just so you know food is the the least problem a niqqa like me will ever have, your just a pained ignoramus animal who is deviating from learning from a younger and sharper brain. And for the record stop acting like someone whom God has paved the road of success for, we both know your just one broke frustrated asshole venting his anger on me. If this wasn't a faceless forum it will be easier separating Paul from Banabas...slowpoke

THE IDIOT EVEN SABI PIDGIN grin
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 1:02am On Jan 27, 2015
wizard007:

Is this the best you can scribble out of your dry archive or wherever you bring these scanty and baseless remarks from? Just so you know food is the the least problem a niqqa like me will ever have, your just a pained ignoramus animal who is deviating from learning from a younger and sharper brain. And for the record stop acting like someone whom God has paved the road of success for, we both know your just one broke frustrated asshole venting his anger on me. If this wasn't a faceless forum it will be easier separating Paul from Banabas...slowpoke

THE IDIOT EVEN SABI PIDGIN grin

I hope you now see why I don't just call you a Ho but a dumb Ho? Coming here just to ride cocks for free for no reasonable reason. Honestly, there's no point bragging coz level wise, we no be equal. That would only make it seem like two fools are battling over nothing which makes me wanna ask you this.... why you all up on my grill, chump? Like I said earlier, my guy, go get a life na. Stupidity is not the best profession where I'm from. Hahaha... grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by thorbar(m): 5:44am On Jan 27, 2015
Wizard007 n nickusoro..y are U̶̲̥̅̊ guys lyk dis?
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2015
thorbar:
Wizard007 n nickusoro..y are U̶̲̥̅̊ guys lyk dis?
Lol. We just having fun, bro. No hard feelings. Trust me wink
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by thorbar(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2015
nickusoro:

Lol. We just having fun, bro. No hard feelings. Trust me wink
my legs crossed den
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by wizard007(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2015
nickusoro:

I hope you now see why I don't just call you a Ho but a dumb Ho? Coming here just to ride cocks for free for no reasonable reason. Honestly, there's no point bragging coz level wise, we no be equal. That would only make it seem like two fools are battling over nothing which makes me wanna ask you this.... why you all up on my grill, chump? Like I said earlier, my guy, go get a life na. Stupidity is not the best profession where I'm from. Hahaha... grin grin grin

Probably someone helped you typed the message earlier, so you talking about food being on my table doesn't connotes bragging in any form to you ?

I swear to God contrary to your belief you are the most stuppid creature I've ever trade words with.....since people ain't stuppid from where you hail I guess it's time to question your old ones about your origin or even paternity.

You talking about level makes me laugh, you ain't shitt.... Americana wannabe oshi, omo ale jati jati,
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
wizard007:

Probably someone helped you typed the message earlier, so you talking about food being on my table doesn't connotes bragging in any form to you ?

I swear to God contrary to your belief you are the most stuppid creature I've ever trade words with.....since people ain't stuppid from where you hail I guess it's time to question your old ones about your origin or even paternity.

You talking about level makes me laugh, you ain't shitt.... Americana wannabe oshi, omo ale jati jati,
lol @Americana_wannabe. Well, here comes another bunch of junk from your butt hole...as usual. grin It was actually unwise of me to get involved in this bout with a fool... a worthless one at that. But believe me, it's pretty fun and entertaining reading this sh*t from you coz, trust me, I don't get to see miserable assh0les like you on a regular. Usually, what I do to your kind is make 'em shut the F up FOREVER but like I said, it's fun, so I'd rather allow you show me more reasons why you wana be the Fool of The Month... hahaha... grin
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by Dwayne1997(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
nickusoro:

Am a fan of GEJGMB grin
wicked Combination grin
nickusoro:

Am a fan of GEJGMB grin
Lol! wicked Combination!
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dwayne1997:

wicked Combination grin
Lol! wicked Combination!
Lol. Na so we see am o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marcus Rashford Gets A Tattoo Ahead Of World Cup Debut / Correct Score Pay After / Lovers Of Over 2.5, Play Dz Bet9ja Booking Number. Stake With N100 To Win N2.2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.