Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans (4834 Views)

Ighalo Dressed-up His Daughter In Igbo Attire / Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans / PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by wizard007(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
nickusoro:

lol .I am Americana_wannabe. Well, here comes another bunch of junk from my butt hole...as usual. grin It was actually unwise of me to get involved in this bout with a smart niqqa like u... an intelligent one at that. But believe me, it's pretty fun and entertaining reading this sensible piece from you coz, trust me, I don't get to see great dudes like you on a regular. Usually, what I do to your kind is make 'em my mentor FOREVER but like I said, it's fun, so I'd rather allow you show me more reasons why you are worthy of learning from sir, I'm such an asshole
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by wizard007(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nickusoro, once again you have shown the sensibility of a blunt axe, Useless as usual tongue. Besides you need lessons on how to punctuate properly....your giving a niqqa hard time to read oooo
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
wizard007:
Nickusoro, once again you have shown the sensibility of a blunt axe, Useless as usual tongue. Besides you need lessons on how to punctuate properly....your giving a niqqa hard time to read oooo
Hahaha... that must have really hit you hard, son. sorry but that's what you get for being this daft and stupid. Keep it coming while I drill you through the dark tunnel of wisdom.
BTW how do your coaches cope with your kind of stupidity? undecided Please let me in on this little secret coz I'd love to apply it while schooling your unintelligent ass. wink
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by wizard007(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
nickusoro:

Hahaha... that must have really hit you hard, son. sorry but that's what you get for being this daft and stupid. Keep it coming while I drill you through the dark tunnel of wisdom.
BTW how do your coaches cope with your kind of stupidity? undecided Please let me in on this little secret coz I'd love to apply it while schooling your unintelligent ass. wink

*smirks* hit me hard? I laugh at your stupid assumption, you know, i have seen more intelligence in the crotch lice of cheap whores, if.there's ever going to be someone to know what wisdom is definitely not a cock snot who doesn't know the necessary vitamins needed to keep the brain healthy like you, I doubt if your mo'fucck brain still works perfectly tho, go lick some as's, stinking assmucus
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 2:58am On Jan 28, 2015
wizard007:

*smirks* hit me hard? I laugh at your stupid assumption, you know, i have seen more intelligence in the crotch lice of cheap whores, if.there's ever going to be someone to know what wisdom is definitely not a cock snot who doesn't know the necessary vitamins needed to keep the brain healthy like you, I doubt if your mo'fucck brain still works perfectly tho, go lick some as's, stinking assmucus
Is this what frustration has turned you into? A retardedd sucker? No seriously, are you aware of the fact that you now top the chart on my F0ols List? Look at yu sounding like a Medic who's fully aware that he'll never make it. No offence but Nigga, you're a shame to ur field of study. I can't believe I stooped low to do this But it's all gooD. If at ur age you're this shallow, I wonder how you gon'be when yu get much older than this. Dumb ass Ho
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by wizard007(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2015
nickusoro:

Is this what frustration has turned you into? A retardedd sucker? No seriously, are you aware of the fact that you now top the chart on my F0ols List? Look at yu sounding like a Medic who's fully aware that he'll never make it. No offence but Nigga, you're a shame to ur field of study. I can't believe I stooped low to do this But it's all gooD. If at ur age you're this shallow, I wonder how you gon'be when yu get much older than this. Dumb ass Ho

Shut the F up, and diss straight, stop spewing sh!t about. the future, you silly gormless.
At my age I can proudly say I'm successful and it can only get better now, but for you I doubt it, a cerebrum full of garbage and junks like yours are hardly ever productive, the ones that do produces ogre like you so I'm believing this display of lunacy and imprudence is hereditary tongue

If there's someone who stooped low, that should be me, because unfortunately for you, you are as low as the depth of a dam ninny!!! :p
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by nickusoro(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
wizard007:

Shut the F up, and diss straight, stop spewing sh!t about. the future, you silly gormless.
At my age I can proudly say I'm successful and it can only get better now, but for you I doubt it, a cerebrum full of garbage and junks like yours are hardly ever productive, the ones that do produces ogre like you so I'm believing this display of lunacy and imprudence is hereditary tongue

If there's someone who stooped low, that should be me, because unfortunately for you, you are as low as the depth of a dam ninny!!! :p

Hahahaha..... Boy, are you the one running away from your future or vise versa? cheesy
indeed, your foolishness knows no boundaries and that's record breaking. Anyway I blame technology for being so liberal that even scums likE you would rather choose to abuse it than get something tangible out of it.
Here's another advice, get busy with a thing or two, dumb ass. undecided

#Last bullet... This ain't worth sh1t, son. Doing this with you is as worthless as your worthless self soooo... i'll switch lanes and step on the gas coz there are more reasonable things to do. I've tried my best to make you realize ur aweful self but you're too silly to see that Which brings me to the conclusion that...

A pig will always be a pig, no matter how much you try cleaning it up Or keep it from the sty. grin

Good day, scum and have a "good" life. Lol cool
Re: PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo Dressed Up Like A Fat Bearded Guy To Surprise Fans by wizard007(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
nickusoro:

Hahahaha..... Boy, are you the one running away from your future or vise versa? cheesy
indeed, your foolishness knows no boundaries and that's record breaking. Anyway I blame technology for being so liberal that even scums likE you would rather choose to abuse it than get something tangible out of it.
Here's another advice, get busy with a thing or two, dumb ass. undecided

#Last bullet... This ain't worth sh1t, son. Doing this with you is as worthless as your worthless self soooo... i'll switch lanes and step on the gas coz there are more reasonable things to do. I've tried my best to make you realize ur aweful self but you're too silly to see that Which brings me to the conclusion that...

A pig will always be a pig, no matter how much you try cleaning it up Or keep it from the sty. grin

Good day, scum and have a "good" life. Lol cool

Oriburuku lon shey e..... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Strongest Man In Nigeria (photos) / Lovers Of Over 2.5, Play Dz Bet9ja Booking Number. Stake With N100 To Win N2.2M / John Fashanu Condemns Herdsmen Attack; Sympathize With Benue Victims.‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.