Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. (2552 Views)

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
If you applied in Abia State and you are not currently in UMUAHIA to atleast check your name, this thread is here to assist you. Meanwhile the screening has started and will.continue on Monday.
For Screening:
NYSC--- a copy of acknowledgement slip and call up letter.
Post NYSC---- a copy of your acknowledgement slip and discharge certificate that MUST be from 2011--2014
Students----a copy of your acknowledgement slip, admission letter and ID card
That's all for screening
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
If you applied online and you did not see your name ,drop your name here. But make sure you.applied online .Only for.Abia Applicants
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by MindOut: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
All applicants should have
received a message
from INEC by now
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by joshuajunior(m): 2:35am On Jan 25, 2015
DeConsult:
If you applied online and you did not see your name ,drop your name here. But make sure you.applied online .Only for.Abia Applicants
thanx@ Deconsult. My brother applied online but could not see his name. Egenkonye Prince Tochukwu is his name. Umuahia North. Post NYSC. Kindly help please. Thanx.
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Kingspin(m): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Thank you. Name; Ibe kingsley chimere
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Valmesk(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2015
Applied for post nysc,i'm not in Umuahia and i've not recieved invitation for screening.
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by gasgenius(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Am in Abiriba ohafia I got the message going tomorrow for clearance
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Valmesk(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2015
My name is Nwankwo Chiemeka,applied online,applied as post nysc,submitted my acknowledgement slip at INEC office Aba south L.G.A but have not recieved invitation,pls help me and check.Thanks
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by delejames(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2015
DeConsult:
If you applied in Abia State and you are not currently in UMUAHIA to atleast check your name, this thread is here to assist you. Meanwhile the screening has started and will.continue on Monday.
For Screening:
NYSC--- a copy of acknowledgement slip and call up letter.
Post NYSC---- a copy of your acknowledgement slip and discharge certificate that MUST be from 2011--2014
Students----a copy of your acknowledgement slip, admission letter and ID card
That's all for screening
. I don't have a copy of my call-up letter here with me in Abia..But,I have got my acknowledment slip and NYSC I'd card..hope I can still go for the screening exercise?
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
delejames:
. I don't have a copy of my call-up letter here with me in Abia..But,I have got my acknowledment slip and NYSC I'd card..hope I can still go for the screening exercise?
if someone can lay hands on your call up letter, I would advise, it should be scanned and sent to.youe email for you to print it. Your call up letter is required.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Valmesk:
My name is Nwankwo Chiemeka,applied online,applied as post nysc,submitted my acknowledgement slip at INEC office Aba south L.G.A but have not recieved invitation,pls help me and check.Thanks
You must not receive invitation from INEC, as long as your name is on the list, you are good to go.My name is on the list, yet I have not received any text neither am I expecting their text
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Valmesk:
Applied for post nysc,i'm not in Umuahia and i've not recieved invitation for screening.
You must not receive invitation for the screening,the most important thing is your name to be among the shortlisted applicants.
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
joshuajunior:
thanx@ Deconsult. My brother applied online but could not see his name. Egenkonye Prince Tochukwu is his name. Umuahia North. Post NYSC. Kindly help please. Thanx.
was the application successful when he applied online?
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kingspin:
Thank you. Name; Ibe kingsley chimere
do you want me to check for your name or you applied online and did not see your name on the list?
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
MindOut:
All applicants should have from INEC by now
not all, if you did not receive, do not.panic just check for your name on the list
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by joshuajunior(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
DeConsult:
was the application successful when he applied online?
yea it was. He received text not quite long inviting him for screening tmrw but his name was not on the list pasted by INEC. Mine i saw my name on the list and have been screened but yet to recieve the text.
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Kingspin(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
DeConsult:
do you want me to check for your name or you applied online and did not see your name on the list?
I applied but couldnt find my name on the list.
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
joshuajunior:
yea it was. He received text not quite long inviting him for screening tmrw but his name was not on the list pasted by INEC. Mine i saw my name on the list and have been screened but yet to recieve the text.
they may likely add another list by tomorrow as I heard. Since you have seen your name on the lost and have been screened, you don't need to expect any text fron INEC inviting you for a screening, just watch out for the next activity, for him to have received the text shows that his name is on the list, maybe you did not check well on the.list.
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Valmesk(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
should i go to Umuahia or Aba south where i submitted my ackknowledgement slip to check if i was shortlisted.
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by apoppy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Anyone for post-nysc Isiala-Ngwa south
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Valmesk:
should i go to Umuahia or Aba south where i submitted my ackknowledgement slip to check if i was shortlisted.
the whole names are pasted at the Inec state secretariate.Umuahia, you.can drop your full.name here I will check for it.tomorrow
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Kachy1605(m): 4:07am On Jan 26, 2015
pls brother help me check my name Onwubiko Onyekachi Nnaoma,applied online,applied as post nysc,Aba south L.G.A but have not recieved invitation,pls help me and check.Thanks my email mb4prince@yahoo.com
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Kingspin(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2015
DeConsult:
not all, if you did not receive, do not.panic just check for your name on the list
Help me check my name again incase: Ibe Kingsley chimere
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Kingspin(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2015
DeConsult:
Help me check my name again incase: Ibe Kingsley chimere
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by africanman85: 6:24am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=MindOut post=30103002]All applicants should have from INEC by now[/quote
PLS HELP ME CHECK MY NAME
ISRAEL CHIEDOZIE OKORO
POST NYSC
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Valmesk(m): 5:50am On Jan 28, 2015
I did not recieve the INEC sms but saw my name @ INEC office,Umuahia,I chose Aba south but nothing like screening is happening at INEC office,Aba south L.G.A,today is the last day for screening,training starts form 4th Feb to 6th Feb,PO's and APO's to recieve #4500 for the three days training.
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by evans2015: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
I learnt the training date has been changed from 4th to 6th of Feb. 2014. Can anyone confirm this information?
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by joshuajunior(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
evans2015:
I learnt the training date has been changed from 4th to 6th of Feb. 2014. Can anyone confirm this information?
so i heard too. 6th to 8th of february@koppin
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by evans2015: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2015
Osisioma LGA peeps what's the update?
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by evans2015: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
I just received text from INEC: If you have been verified by INEC, please report for Training in your LGA of verification on Friday 6th February, 2015. Did anyone get same?
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Camsydarling: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls, I don't understand what they meant by verification. I received a message for training in my local government of verification. Since I did the online application, I have not received any message apart from the one they sent today
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by evans2015: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Camsydarling:
Pls, I don't understand what they meant by verification. I received a message for training in my local government of verification. Since I did the online application, I have not received any message apart from the one they sent today

I guess they are refering to the screaning that we did in our verious LGAs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For This Job / It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president / Telecom Trainees Wanted A Telecommunication Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.