Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. (2568 Views)

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by Valmesk(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Received INEC Invitation for training on 6th February for Aba south LGA
Re: Abia State Inec Adhoc Applicants 2015 Lets Meet Here. by evans2015: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Corruption we are talking about starts in the Local Governments. Osisioma LGA in Abia State have not paid the Adhoc staff and the EO is no where to be fund. The EO is only using police to scare the Adhoc staffs away which I don't understand the implication . My concern is that northerners can not do that to their brothers and sisters that worked, danger their lives for the progress of the country. I want the general public to advise him to pay the Adhoc staffs in Osisioma LGA to avoid disruption in INEC office or on the 11th of April.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contract Staff Remuneration / Obeezi Mall Interview!! / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.