Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,787 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Can God Author Premature Death Of A Believer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Author Premature Death Of A Believer? (1588 Views)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Can God Create A Mountain That God Can't Move? / Can God Reveal Your Spouse To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God Author Premature Death Of A Believer? by dearie(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2006
A school of thought has it that anybody professing godliness can never die prematurely, that anyone that dies prematurely must have had it wrong somewhere along the line.

What do you think about this?
Re: Can God Author Premature Death Of A Believer? by donmayor(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2006
Jesus died at the age of 33.5. Was dat premature? It all depends on wat u believe as premature death. I believe I would die only after I have fulfilled my purpose on earth and if I do before I'm 25 and God decides to take me, I did not die prematurely. Any person that did not fulfill his purpose on earth or lived a meaningless life on earth and dies early was wasted whether u like it or not.
Re: Can God Author Premature Death Of A Believer? by Eaglebabe: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2009
Jesus did not die a premature death and God cannot author premature death but he allows it,cos anything he does not allow cannot happen.But when u try to question his existence and authority l pity u.
Re: Can God Author Premature Death Of A Believer? by toneyb: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
Eaglebabe:

Jesus did not die a premature death and God cannot author premature death but he allows it,cos anything he does not allow cannot happen.But when u try to question his existence and authority l pity u.

Why do you "pity" those that question the stories that you believe in?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Biblical,islamical Or Whaetever For Females Wearing Trousers? / Horrible Night Dreams Without Bedtime Prayers / Paganism Is Not A Religion. It Is A Way Of Life. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.