Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? (5927 Views)

"When Will You Let Me Suck Them Tities": Fan Asks Anita Joseph After Seeing This / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver / Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by boboLIL(m): 3:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Wch kin trust? Ah no even trust mai sef...notin go mk me go dia mysef.....
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by holyboss: 5:51am On Jan 25, 2015
tdayof:
this your Yoruba pass my level abeg translate am wink
Na Yoruba? shocked shocked
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Oahray: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Lol. Nice photoshop.
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Abiagirl777(f): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2015
tdayof:

It's an igbo proverb not Yoruba
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by eye2sabi(m): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2015
The key word here is 'TRUST'
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by horzart(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2015
grin photo shop!
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Iyawotolu: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2015
grin Erekere is a game!
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by tpraiz(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2015
Dis ix love......romeo en julliet season 3
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by safarigirl(f): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2015
tdayof:
tha's not Yoruba, that's Igbo
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by 1dafullymade(f): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
tdayof:
it's not Yoruba... literally means "does one use what is use to "pick/clean" the ear, to "pick/clean" the eyes?"... it's a figure of speech,simply means itz damn risky, shldn't b attempted at all....thanx
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
devanz:
small mistake una two dn go.una continue for presidential suite for hell
grin
cheesy grin lmao,people dey talk
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shey na water dey beneath. No harm
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by judedwriter(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
dapsoneh:
Good photoshop
Yeah, didn't even notice it at first cheesy
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
we go carry d love go dat side na..lol
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by badassProdigy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
though nah photoshop... bt still i no go allow am ooo...
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by macdelene(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Noooooo, in the full definition of it. Not even in the dream cool
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by onaselujummy: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dis one na love? Any slight mistake...... shey d guy no go remarry? which kind trust
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by temisukanmi(f): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wow.. so romantic kiss kiss.. Yes I can let him(husband).... its called love play grin
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by jessiecah(f): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls, na only one life..this is rough play and mistakes can happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Really Need To See 50 Cents News Girl Friend Tiffany Maiyon - Damnnnnn / Regina Daniel's Twerking On Boyfriend, Female Friends / A Look Back At Funke Akindele & Kehinde Almaroof Oloyede's Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.