Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,594 members, 7,770,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! (1221 Views)

Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? / Ben Carson Argued That Evolution Was Encouraged By The Adversary / The Earth Is Not 6000 Years Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! by Misogynist2014(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
I am a creationist who believe earth is 6000 to 10000 years old, and that there is no fossil either of plants or animals that is older than 6000 years, and I believe the earth was divided during the flood of Noah since the description of the garden of eden won't be possible with a divided earth. I believe, the Bible is the authoritative word of God passed through KJV, which contains no mistakes. I believe if nothing can't be proved with the Bible, it's false. Lastly, I believe that dinosaurs and man lived together and the world was created in 6 literal days. Here is the trick, we know that after the flood that there were four men and 4 women which makes up 8 people.

Let us assume that the population doubled(s) every 150 years, which is outrageous! Lets also assume after the world wide flood which took place after creation of the first man, we are in 48 centuries (4800 yrs) after Noahic times. We have 17 billion people! Let's say 1/2 died due to natural and man made disaster, we still have 8.6 billion, higher than the world's population which is around 6.5 billion!

We can now see that though we used 150 years when the population of the world today doubles every 40 years even with the high tech wars, famine, diseases e.g aids malaria, ebola, chid spacing, abortion which kills at least 4000 Americans a day and the increasing mortality rate, natural disasters, world wars, we still had the Fortune of dividing the population into two. This the evolutionists can't do since they claim man walked the earth 100000 years ago. Let's try using 50000 years ago, raising just two people in power of 3333.33(50000 /150), then dividing the whole population by two, we have trillions of people. Evolution is flawed!
Re: Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! by Mcowubaba: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Niggar!!!....wat u talking abt

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! by Misogynist2014(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Niggar!!!....wat u talking abt
That if man is over 50,000 years old then we should be in trillions.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! by Mcowubaba: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:
leave all dis meaningless analysis, scientific/technological facts, the will keep confusing/misleading you,...u wanna knw hw old the world is- Read the Bible nd UNDERSTAND it-dats d most important part...people have refused to understand d Bible
Re: Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! by Mavrick2012: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
COMEDIAN

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! by ifex370(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Misogynist2014:

That's better... grin ... I like the op ,no homo tho

God is Great, Awesome, Magnificent, All Powerful, who can compare, not even one

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! by undercat: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
The estimates for the age of the earth were not gotten from the theory of evolution.

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! by ValentineMary(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
You are just a religious fanatic who refuses to see thn obvious truth @ o.p. The estimation of the age of the earth was done by rock carbon dating which has nothing to do with evolution. I can't believe that an educated man in the 21st centuary still says evolution is false (well it's due to ignorance) because if u were enlightened, you would be aware that evolution is no longer an assumption as it was 100 yrs ago. It's now a know fact with the evolution of certain micro organism and photoplanktons. Next time gives us fact and not ur irrelevant mathematical assumption.

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! by Misogynist2014(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
ValentineMary:
You are just a religious fanatic who refuses to see thn obvious truth @ o.p. The estimation of the age of the earth was done by rock carbon dating which has nothing to do with evolution. I can't believe that an educated man in the 21st centuary still says evolution is false (well it's due to ignorance) because if u were enlightened, you would be aware that evolution is no longer an assumption as it was 100 yrs ago. It's now a know fact with the evolution of certain micro organism and photoplanktons. Next time gives us fact and not ur irrelevant mathematical assumption.
Let me ask you this simple question: After God created everything in 6 days, he called a scientist to do its carbon dating, what age will the scientists call the rocks?
Re: Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! by Misogynist2014(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mavrick2012:
COMEDIAN
I only used trillion because I have no other word to use, it is actually with 100 zeros.
Re: Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! by tartar9(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2015
and that the earth is also flat.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! by ValentineMary(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Let me ask you this simple question: After God created everything in 6 days, he called a scientist to do its carbon dating, what age will the scientists call the rocks?
It's quite obvious now that u are ignorant. C14 can be used to check the age of materials like fossile bone, rocks, trees etc. If u read ur bible well u would know that there was water covering the earth and there had to be rocks underneth. The age of those rocks were estimated and not the age of evolution.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Prayer Point? / Letter To The Mighty Friends / Pastor Forces Church Members To Eat Their Pants And Bra,(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.