Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? (2236 Views)

15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / Earth-billion Years, Man In God's Image-6000 Years / You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
I am a creationist but have serious doubt about the claim made by some creationists that the earth is about 6000 years old according to the bible.

Genesis 1: 1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth"

John 1:1 " In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

I believe the earth has been created since the beginning of time. However I concede that human life began about 6000 years ago.

Please share your thoughts.
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by cloudgoddess(f): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
There is overwhelming geological, archaeological, & genetic evidence that supports the earth being 4.6 billion years old, and modern human beings having existed from around 200,000 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Richirich713: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
The bible doesn't claim the earth is 6000 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Greatzeus(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
According to Bible? Post the verse of the Bible where it said the world is 6000 years old.
I don't know how old the earth is,God didn't reveal it cos He didnt see it necessary in his wisdom.
But the earth is far far older than 6000years.The creation story we have in Genesis is the absolute truth but it started with the recreation, that is,restoration of the earth to its habitable state.That's why water and darkness where already in existence before the first day of creation(Gen1:2).
From theCreation story in genesis the first thing God created was Light(Gen1:3),but if you go back to Gen1:2,darkness and the deep(water) was already in existence.
God created the heaven and earth in a dateless past (Gen 1:1) that is a time that cannot be determined.
I have more to say but I will just stop here for now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Chrisrare: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Greatzeus:
According to Bible? Post the verse of the Bible where it said the world is 6000 years old.
I don't know how old the earth is,God didn't reveal it cos He didnt see it necessary in his wisdom.
But the earth is far far older than 6000years.The creation story we have in Genesis is the absolute truth but it started with the recreation, that is,restoration of the earth to its habitable state.That's why water and darkness where already in existence before the first day of creation(Gen1:2).
From theCreation story in genesis the first thing God created was Light(Gen1:3),but if you go back to Gen1:2,darkness and the deep(water) was already in existence.
God created the heaven and earth in a dateless past (Gen 1:1) that is a time that cannot be determined.
But how long ago was adam and eve created?
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by jcross19: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
See we are making mistake here now look at the islamic calender, they started counting their from the day mohammad entered either mecca or medina but did that mean that's age of the earth? No like wise the bible too , the day man lost the garden was the day they started counting. Nobody could actually say the years adam spent in the garden before he was chased out.
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by ValentineMary(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Of course it did not have to specifically say it is 6,000 but it gives data that can be used to calculate the age of the earth. It took 6 days to create the world according to the bible, now from the time of Adam to Abraham following their genealogy, you get about 2,000. And from Abraham till today is about 4,000.
So let's do the math 6 days + 2,000 years + 4,000 years = 6,000 years.

Though I have noticed that xtians shy away from this. Are u guys getting ashamed of ur bible?

4 Likes

Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
cloudgoddess:
There is overwhelming geological, archaeological, & genetic evidence that supports the earth being 4.6 billion years old, and modern human beings having existed from around 200,000 years ago.

There is no overwhelming evidence for your claims. There is an overwhelming believe in the science community that the earth is at least over a billion years based on modelling not geological or archaeological evidence.

Also there is no overwhelming evidence that the modern man has existed more than 7000 years. Archaeological evidences are limited to 7000 years. There are some archaeological findings that point to existence of creatures on earth beyond 7000 years but not the modern man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Greatzeus:

I quite like your point. It is true that the earth had being in existence before God said let there be light and it's true that the bible says there was already water covering the whole face of the earth. So the idea that God created the earth 6000 years ago is not based on biblical evidence in my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
ValentineMary:
Of course it did not have to specifically say it is 6,000 but it gives data that can be used to calculate the age of the earth. It took 6 days to create the world according to the bible, now from the time of Adam to Abraham following their genealogy, you get about 2,000. And from Abraham till today is about 4,000.
So let's do the math 6 days + 2,000 years + 4,000 years = 6,000 years.

Though I have noticed that xtians shy away from this. Are u guys getting ashamed of ur bible?

I am not ashamed of the bible in any way. However the bible did not say God created the earth 6000 years ago. It actually says God created the earth in the beginning. A term used to in other biblical passage to describe the time since which Christ has existed.

There is a mention of darkness and water covering the face of the earth before "the six day creation" so the earth couldn't have been 6000 years old.

The history of the modern man will appear to have began at this time, which is about 6 thousand years ago. But the question is if there is any evidence that the bible claims that the earth is 6000 years old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by ValentineMary(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
ApostleT:

I am not ashamed of the bible in any way. However the bible did not say God created the earth 6000 years ago. It actually says God created the earth in the beginning. A term used to in other biblical passage to describe the time since which Christ has existed.

There is a mention of darkness and water covering the face of the earth before "the six day creation" so the earth couldn't have been 6000 years old.

The history of the modern man will appear to have began at this time, which is about 6 thousand years ago. But the question is if there is any evidence that the bible claims that the earth is 6000 years old

Let us go through the story again

In the beginning, when God created the
universe, the earth was formless and
desolate. The raging ocean that covered
everything was engulfed in total darkness,
and the Spirit of God was moving over
the water. Then God commanded, “Let
there be light”—and light appeared. God
was pleased with what he saw. Then he
separated the light from the darkness,
and he named the light “Day” and the
darkness “Night.” Evening passed and
morning came—that was the first day

[i]
Read the bold text and tell me again with a straight face that the darkness covered the earth for bilions of years before God decided to form the earth. And oh! we have seen human skeletons as old as 2,000,000 years [i]

1 Like

Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
jcross19:
See we are making mistake here now look at the islamic calender, they started counting their from the day mohammad entered either mecca or medina but did that mean that's age of the earth? No like wise the bible too , the day man lost the garden was the day they started counting. Nobody could actually say the years adam spent in the garden before he was chased out.
[size=15pt]Gen 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years and he died.[/size]
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by jcross19: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:

[size=15pt]Gen 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years and he died.[/size]

yes !!!!. They he left the garden was the time they started counting it for him. See do you know how many years was when spent before eve was made?!!!! I need an answer.
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by winner01(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
ApostleT, there is no biblical reference of the earth being 6000 years old?

The claim of 6000 years was gotten from archbishop James ussher, Bishop in the Church of Ireland in the 16th century. He took the genealogies of genesis, assuming they were complete, and calculated all the years to arrive at a date for the creation of the earth on sunday, october 23, 4004 B.C.
Many people have also come up with dates for creation, such as Johannes Kepler (3992 BC), Gerhard Hasel (4178 BC), and Isaac Newton (~4000 BC).
These men were simply trying their best to get answers for humanity.

I respect these men but personally i dont think the age of the earth has been proven. Those who hold to billions of years trust that methods such as radiometric dating are reliable and assume that nothing has occurred in history that may have disrupted the normal decay of radio-isotopes. and of course, God could have created the universe in a state that “appears” to give it a very long age.

We will keep making findings about our world as God commanded; "But now ask the beasts, and let them teach you; and the birds of the heavens, and let them tell you. Or speak to the earth, and let it teach you; and let the fish of the sea declare to you. Who among all these does not know That the hand of the LORD has done this, In whose hand is the life of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind?" (Job 12:7-11)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by joyandfaith: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
ApostleT:

Age of earth is different from 6000 years history of mankind.
in the beginning God created heaven and earth. when was the beginning?

t
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2016
jcross19:
yes !!!!. They he left the garden was the time they started counting it for him. See do you know how many years was when spent before eve was made?!!!! I need an answer.
[size=15pt]So Are U Saying Adam Stayed In The Garden 13bilion Years Plus B4 Eve Was Created??[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2016
joyandfaith:

[size=15pt]

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that [it was] good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

[/size]

NOW LOOK AT THIS ACTIVITIES AND TELL ME IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN AN INSTANT IN ONE DAY??
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2016
ValentineMary:

Let us go through the story again
[i]
Read the bold text and tell me again with a straight face that the darkness covered the earth for bilions of years before God decided to form the earth. And oh! we have seen human skeletons as old as 2,000,000 years [i]

The first day - yes and it is indeed the first day for before then there was no day or night.

Can you please reference the human skeletons that are 2 billion years old? I am very interested in knowing how that age was determined.

Physicists have come up with very reasonable models that would suggest the earth is about 3 - 4 billion years old. I am not aware of any human skeleton suggesting that
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by jcross19: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lilbrown007:

[size=15pt]So Are U Saying Adam Stayed In The Garden 13bilion Years Plus B4 Eve Was Created??[/size]
bible say a day in the eyes of God is like a thousand years now you think that seven days of creation actually mean seven days? Do you know how long God made adam and left him there before breathing into him? It took 103 years before eve was made in the eden after adam.
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by jcross19: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
joyandfaith:

t
people failed to understand it , gen. 1 vs 1 can be many years if you don't know between verse 1 to 2 something miserable happened which can be confirm in jeremia 4 vs 23 to 25 . Come back and tell me what you understand all the readers.
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by ValentineMary(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
ApostleT:

The first day - yes and it is indeed the first day for before then there was no day or night.

Can you please reference the human skeletons that are 2 billion years old? I am very interested in knowing how that age was determined.

Physicists have come up with very reasonable models that would suggest the earth is about 3 - 4 billion years old. I am not aware of any human skeleton suggesting that
Read it again I said 2 million not billion here is your link

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/03/150304-homo-habilis-evolution-fossil-jaw-ethiopia-olduvai-gorge/

And BTW let me get it straight we know day and night because of the sun. But the sun was not made on the first day.
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by donnffd(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
ApostleT:

There is no overwhelming evidence for your claims. There is an overwhelming believe in the science community that the earth is at least over a billion years based on modelling not geological or archaeological evidence.

Also there is no overwhelming evidence that the modern man has existed more than 7000 years. Archaeological evidences are limited to 7000 years. There are some archaeological findings that point to existence of creatures on earth beyond 7000 years but not the modern man.

Is that factual or just wishful thinking?

You know what i dnt get about you guys, there is this stuff they call Google, a very helpful tool for researching, it links you to reliable sites where you can get reliable information.

Visit www.google.com and you would be amazed how your life would change.

Moreover, there is geological evidence, that shows the earth is 4.6billion years old whether you like it or not.

And the oldest human bones found has been dated back to 200,000years old, these are facts, you can either accept it and live in the modern world or reject it and live in ur fantasy world
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2016
donnffd:

Is that factual or just wishful thinking?

You know what i dnt get about you guys, there is this stuff they call Google, a very helpful tool for researching, it links you to reliable sites where you can get reliable information.

Visit www.google.com and you would be amazed how your life would change.

Moreover, there is geological evidence, that shows the earth is 4.6billion years old whether you like it or not.

And the oldest human bones found has been dated back to 200,000years old, these are facts, you can either accept it and live in the modern world or reject it and live in ur fantasy world

I am a scientist by training and an engineer by profession and it's quite silly to quote google as a reference material. If you have a paper/jornal quote it. The rate of expansion in our galaxy and the assumption that there was a big bang has helped created models that would suggest the earth must be about a billion years old. Which of the rocks is 4.6 billion years old? I would not be suprised if there is one rock that old but the method of calculating such an age will be interesting.
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by donnffd(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2016
ApostleT:

I am a scientist by training and an engineer by profession

Its a pity you call yourself a scientist and an engineer and dont know the real age of the earth, its such a pity

it's quite silly to quote google as a reference material.

Lol, I ddnt quote google, i remember vividly saying it is a search engine site that points you to "RELIABLE" sites with "RELIABLE" information.

The rate of expansion in our galaxy and the assumption that there was a big bang has helped created models that would suggest the earth must be about a billion years old.

its such a pity you call yourself a scientist, because you would know if you were one that the big bang theory helps us explain the evolution of the universe and not the earth, and yes, the universe is 13.7billion years old, another piece of information you would have known if you really were a scientist.

Which of the rocks is 4.6 billion years old? I would not be suprised if there is one rock that old but the method of calculating such an age will be interesting.

I wonder what kind of scientist or engineer you are!, truly, You havent heard of "half-life" or Radiometric dating, please i recommend using that site to research on things like this, mr scientist or should i say mr engineer
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2016
ValentineMary:

Read it again I said 2 million not billion here is your link

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/03/150304-homo-habilis-evolution-fossil-jaw-ethiopia-olduvai-gorge/

And BTW let me get it straight we know day and night because of the sun. But the sun was not made on the first day.

Your link is very interesting and if I remember correctly it is an attempt to find "the missing link" between man and ape. There are many claims in that discovery that are from a scientific point of view bogus. First could it be the jaw of a chimpanzee? This is meant to fill the homonoid gap but it does not claim it is Homo sapiens (i.e. modern man).

Some scientists actually doubt a homo was found at all. Peter Andrews of the Natural History Museum London said "the thin enamel of ramidus is more of what you'd expect from a fossil chimp." - Fischman, 3., 1994. Putting our oldest ancestors in their proper place. Science, 265:2011.

The fact is that the dating process used in this article has also been extensively criticised (Lubenow, M.L., 1991 Bones of Contention, Baker Book House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, pp. 247-266) i.e. it could have been manipulated.

There is no concesus in science on how man came to be. There are theories but little evidence as to if those theories are actually true.

On the idea of light and the sun. It is clear from the bible that sun is a kind of light and not the light. Moon is another kind of light. Without the sun there will be light. It may be too lofty for you to understand but in elemantary science we were also told that sun is a source of light not the light itself.
The bible clearly says God created the sun to govern the day i.e. before the sun there was day and the moon to govern the night i.e. before the moon there was night

1 Like

Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2016
donnffd:

Its a pity you call yourself a scientist and an engineer and dont know the real age of the earth, its such a pity

Lol, I ddnt quote google, i remember vividly saying it is a search engine site that points you to "RELIABLE" sites with "RELIABLE" information.

its such a pity you call yourself a scientist, because you would know if you were one that the big bang theory helps us explain the evolution of the universe and not the earth, and yes, the universe is 13.7billion years, another piece of information you would have known if you really were a scientist.

I wonder what kind of scientist or engineer you are!, truly, You havent heard of "half-life" or Radiometric dating, please i recommend using that site to research on things like this, mr scientist or should i say mr engineer

grin grin grin grin grin

Your quotes are quite funny. I suspect you haven't even being to a science conference and see how opinions are exchanged. There is no pitty in academics. If you make a statement be ready to defend it with facts and always remember that your fact/theory is not absolute.

Most of the great scientists quoted today do not believe in evolution rather in creation. So being a creationist or an evolutionsit has nothing to do with your ability to do science. It is quite arrrogant for you to think that the evolutionsit is the scientist whilts the creationist is the pseudo scientist.

I attended a conference at the University of Nottingham on artificial bone and it was interesting that one of the pioneers said " when I read in the bible that God created man from the dust. I reckon that the answer to having an aritifical bone lies in the dust. So we tried ceramics"

Real scientists do not dismiss ancient text whether it's the bible, , torah or Sumerian literature.
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by donnffd(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2016
ApostleT:

grin grin grin grin grin

Your quotes are quite funny. I suspect you haven't even being to a science conference and see how opinions are exchanged. There is no pitty in academics. If you make a statement be ready to defend it with facts and always remember that your fact/theory is not absolute.

There is pitting in academics when the person involved is not up to date with the current progression. When you talk about exchanging opinions like asif the age of the earth is an opinion is actually pitiable. There is sufficient evidence for the age of the earth now that nobody argues about it anymore.

Most of the great scientists quoted today do not believe in evolution rather in creation. So being a creationist or an evolutionsit has nothing to do with your ability to do science. It is quite arrrogant for you to think that the evolutionsit is the scientist whilts the creationist is the pseudo scientist.

I never said that, where did you see me saying or typing that?...lol, guilty conscience

I attended a conference at the University of Nottingham on artificial bone and it was interesting that one of the pioneers said " when I read in the bible that God created man from the dust. I reckon that the answer to having an aritifical bone lies in the dust. So we tried ceramics"

Real scientists do not dismiss ancient text whether it's the bible, , torah or Sumerian literature.

Noone said anything about dismissing religious text, i personally find it to be entertaining and very rich in ancient culture, myths, folktale, arts and literature.
Issues only arises when you want to take these religious texts as the literal truths and change your world perspective based on what was written therein, thats sad and illogical. Science would never grow if that was condoned.
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by ValentineMary(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
ApostleT:

Your link is very interesting and if I remember correctly it is an attempt to find "the missing link" between man and ape. There are many claims in that discovery that are from a scientific point of view bogus. First could it be the jaw of a chimpanzee? This is meant to fill the homonoid gap but it does not claim it is homo erectus (i.e. modern man).

Some scientists actually doubt a homo was found at all. Peter Andrews of the Natural History Museum London said "the thin enamel of ramidus is more of what you'd expect from a fossil chimp." - Fischman, 3., 1994. Putting our oldest ancestors in their proper place. Science, 265:2011.

The fact is that the dating process used in this article has also been extensively criticised (Lubenow, M.L., 1991 Bones of Contention, Baker Book House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, pp. 247-266) i.e. it could have been manipulated.

There is no concesus in science on how man came to be. There are theories but little evidence as to if those theories are actually true.

On the idea of light and the sun. It is clear from the bible that sun is a kind of light and not the light. Moon is another kind of light. Without the sun there will be light. It may be too lofty for you to understand but in elemantary science we were also told that sun is a source of light not the light itself.
The bible clearly says God created the sun to govern the day i.e. before the sun there was day and the moon to govern the night i.e. before the moon there was night
Funny you. Read the story again. Day and night came before Sun and stars. Stars are major source of light right? why did God say "Let there be light" before he made Sun and stars what other light source could supply such energy

And because some scientist are skeptic about a fossil does not completely rule it out you know? though u might be right when u said We can't say it's a chimpazi bone or not because our morphology and that of chimpanzi is very very identical but at the early stage of man's evolution could they not have shared certain attributes before diverging? considered the fact that the only difference between our bones and those of chimps is how their pelvic girdle allows them to have a more open leg than our's.

And in science when we say theory, we don't mean hypothesis. We actually mean making deductions from observations.
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
jcross19:
bible say a day in the eyes of God is like a thousand years now you think that seven days of creation actually mean seven days? Do you know how long God made adam and left him there before breathing into him? It took 103 years before eve was made in the eden after adam.
[size=15pt]
If a day means more than 24-hour period, then how are we to interpret the following verses, as well as scores of others. “Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath. . . . in it thou shalt not work… For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth… and rested the seventh day” (Exodus 20:9-11).

Adam was made on the sixth day (Genesis 1:26-31) which was supposedly thousand of years long. This was followed by the 7th day which was also thousands of years long. Following the 7th day, Adam fell into sin and was expelled from the Garden. This would mean Adam lived thousands of years, which is false, since he died at age 930 (Genesis 5:5).

Genesis 1:16 (“And God made two great lights: The greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night”) states the sun rules the day and the moon rules the night. This obviously is referring to time as we know it, time with days that are 24 hours long with daylight ruling half of each.[/size]
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by jcross19: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lilbrown007:

[size=15pt]
If a day means more than 24-hour period, then how are we to interpret the following verses, as well as scores of others. “Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath. . . . in it thou shalt not work… For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth… and rested the seventh day” (Exodus 20:9-11).

Adam was made on the sixth day (Genesis 1:26-31) which was supposedly thousand of years long. This was followed by the 7th day which was also thousands of years long. Following the 7th day, Adam fell into sin and was expelled from the Garden. This would mean Adam lived thousands of years, which is false, since he died at age 930 (Genesis 5:5).

Genesis 1:16 (“And God made two great lights: The greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night”) states the sun rules the day and the moon rules the night. This obviously is referring to time as we know it, time with days that are 24 hours long with daylight ruling half of each.[/size]
those days are just literally even jesus said my father work everyday. Simple as that. Kjv: john 5 vs 17 says, but jesus answered them my father worketh hitherto and I work. See those days is just literally.
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
jcross19:
those days are just literally even jesus said my father work everyday. Simple as that. Kjv: john 5 vs 17 says, but jesus answered them my father worketh hitherto and I work. See those days is just literally.
[size=18pt]
U Cant Read ABI?? How Did What You Wrote Answer Any Of My Question Should Have Know I Was Communicating With An Illiterate!!
Re: Is The Earth About 6000 Years Old According To The Bible? by jcross19: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lilbrown007:

[size=18pt]
U Cant Read ABI?? How Did What You Wrote Answer Any Of My Question Should Have Know I Was Communicating With An Illiterate!!
I will not reply you but swim in your pool of ignorance any how you like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Splashes Millions Of Naira On Youth For Skill Acquisition / My Experience With A Christ Embassy Member Made Me To Hate That Church. / Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.