Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Making Money To Payoneer Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money To Payoneer Card (829 Views)

Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money To Payoneer Card by Grace2love: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Good day, Nairalanders. I just collected the new payoneer card but I need someone to teach me other ways of extra income into this card apart from Fiverr.
Your response will be appreciated.
Re: Making Money To Payoneer Card by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Grace2love:
Good day, Nairalanders. I just collected the new payoneer card but I need someone to teach me other ways of extra income into this card apart from Fiverr.

Click the link in my signature (The big yellow area) and you'll learn one way to do it
Re: Making Money To Payoneer Card by adedeham: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2015
YOU can work with freelancer.com and earn dollars
Re: Making Money To Payoneer Card by jovalkom(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Grace2love:

Pls hw did u received d card is it thru regular mail or dhl? Hw much did it cost u and hw long did u wait b4 receivin it. Thanks for sharing d info.
Re: Making Money To Payoneer Card by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2015
jovalkom:

Pls hw did u received d card is it thru regular mail or dhl? Hw much did it cost u and hw long did u wait b4 receivin it. Thanks for sharing d info.

Regualr mail. It doesnt cost a dime and you'll have to wait maximum 1 month
Re: Making Money To Payoneer Card by Grace2love: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
@ Ganoderma, I have followed the link but yet to be approved on the Facebook group.
Pls, help.
Re: Making Money To Payoneer Card by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Grace2love:
@ Ganoderma, I have followed the link but yet to be approved on the Facebook group.
Pls, help.

Please check again.

(1) (Reply)

All Punters Meeting Zone! / Where Can One Apply For International Passport And What Are The Requirements / Moringa Leafs Needed For Urgent Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.