Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Moringa Leafs Needed For Urgent Purchase - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moringa Leafs Needed For Urgent Purchase (832 Views)

Opportunity To Make Money From Moringa / Serious Suppliers Of Dry Split Ginger, Raw Cashew Nut, Moringa Leafs. / If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moringa Leafs Needed For Urgent Purchase by dav8id(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
ROOM/AIR DRIED moringa leafs urgently needed for purchase. pls note; am not the buyer , i was contracted to source for it. tell me your best price and your location. only room/air dried moringa leafs needed , PLEASE NO SUN DRY PLS. if you have at immediate purchase pls call me on 07037781319
Re: Moringa Leafs Needed For Urgent Purchase by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
dav8id:
ROOM/AIR DRIED moringa leafs urgently needed for
purchase.
pls note; am not the buyer , i was contracted to
source for it.
tell me your best price and your location.
only room/air dried moringa leafs needed , PLEASE
NO SUN DRY PLS.
if you have at immediate purchase pls call me on
How Does It Look Like. Becos I Have The Big Tree In My House, Even It Has The Seed Plenty On It.
Re: Moringa Leafs Needed For Urgent Purchase by cybug: 12:57am On Jul 12, 2015
owonoko:
How Does It Look Like. Becos I Have The Big Tree In My House, Even It Has The Seed Plenty On It.

You're funny... You don't know how it looks like, yet you have the tree in your house... grin grin
Re: Moringa Leafs Needed For Urgent Purchase by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2015
cybug:

You're funny... You don't know how it looks like, yet you have the tree in your house... grin grin
Abi Oo My Brother, When The OP Said " Room / Air Leave, I Was Confused, I Know The Seed
Re: Moringa Leafs Needed For Urgent Purchase by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2015
I can plenty of it.
How do we measure it.
Re: Moringa Leafs Needed For Urgent Purchase by cybug: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2015
owonoko:
Abi Oo My Brother, When The OP Said " Room / Air Leave, I Was Confused, I Know The Seed

What he meant is that the moringa leave that was dried inside room... With no contact of sun light.

When dried under sun, it'd be less effective.
Re: Moringa Leafs Needed For Urgent Purchase by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
cybug:

What he meant is that the moringa leave that was dried inside room... With no contact of sun light.

When dried under sun, it'd be less effective.
Ok
Re: Moringa Leafs Needed For Urgent Purchase by Dondave11: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How I Work From Home In My Pajamas Online Making 47k Monthly / 419 Story: No Layoff In Zenith Bank / Ecommerce Price Slightly Affected By The Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.