Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Setting up wlan on n95 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Setting up wlan on n95 (1544 Views)

.:. Access Your Computer Files On Your Phone Via Wlan .:. / Hack Wifi On Nokia N95 / Nokia N95 8gb(fake)- Masterpiece Of Deception! **images resized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting up wlan on n95 by yicob(m): 12:59am On Dec 24, 2008
Anytime I Search For Wlan It Tells Me Network Not Found. Can someone Give Me D Guideline for Making It Work and also making it a standby icon on my screen? Thanks.
Re: Setting up wlan on n95 by dragnet: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2008
So dmax has deliverd ur N95??
Re: Setting up wlan on n95 by yicob(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2008
Nope. He didnt. I had to go to C.v to get anoda 1 for 25k.
Re: Setting up wlan on n95 by honsule(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2008
@yicob.i guess you have to upgrade your firmware to this,to enjoy your Wlan.check out this pix

Re: Setting up wlan on n95 by DualCore1: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2008
o boy, yet another n95 box to upgrade. y'all just gotta hang on a while, i'm trynna upload the firmware.
Re: Setting up wlan on n95 by hushy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2008
excuse me please, my N95 uses the old firmware and i already downloaded the latest firmware from nokia site, formerly, my phone does not install unsigned applications not untill i cracked it with drakarious and now it installs everything, but i was told that if i upgrade my firmware then i wont be able to use the drakarious crack again because the the firmware has been upgraded, please enlighten me on this. thank you
Re: Setting up wlan on n95 by DualCore1: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2008
i'm on the latest Firmware and drakarious works on it although i dont use it. i sign my apps myself.
drakarious works on the latest firmware.
Re: Setting up wlan on n95 by hushy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2008
again please, how do you sign your applications yourself? and if i want to upgrade my firmware, do i have to be connected to the internet, cos i use my phone to connect my pc to the internet , so how am i going to do that if the upgrading has to be through the net, i have downloaded the software to upgrade from nokia site. please let me know
Re: Setting up wlan on n95 by lancevader(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2008
So una big boiz o.kai.kai.n95.um.i hail o!
Re: Setting up wlan on n95 by yicob(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2008
@dual, will i loose everytin on my fone after upgradin just like flashin
Re: Setting up wlan on n95 by yicob(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2008
@dual, will i loose everytin on my fone after upgradin just like flashin
Re: Setting up wlan on n95 by hushy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2008
please their is a new version of the n95 firmware, which is version 31.0.0, which according to people in nokia room will not allow hacking softwares but the firmware version 30.0.0. will allow hacks , so please how do i get the version 30.0.0. the type that honsule is using cos i dont want the 31.0.0. please
Re: Setting up wlan on n95 by DualCore1: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2008
i'll try to address all the issues raised about firmware here, after that anymore issues should be posted on the n95 firmware thread

hushy:

again please, how do you sign your applications yourself? and if i want to upgrade my firmware, do i have to be connected to the internet, because i use my phone to connect my pc to the internet , so how am i going to do that if the upgrading has to be through the net, i have downloaded the software to upgrade from nokia site. please let me know
i sign mine use a batch file and my phone cert.
check the firmware thread to see how to upgrade firmware offline.

yicob:

@dual, will i loose everytin on my phone after upgradin just like flashin
yesh!  grin
so backup ur contacts and all those love texts from those 1001 girls.  wink
Please note too, its a safe practice to remove memcard during this process. Before removing the card please disable all passwords on the card.

Ok that's it for firmware here.
anyone still got issues about this firmware thingy? oya forward march to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-195215.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Is It Impossible To Browse With Nokia 2700 Classic / What's Wrong With My Phone's Battery? / Xiaomi Mi 4 - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.