Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Motivated Entrepreneurs Needed In Isolo Area Of Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Motivated Entrepreneurs Needed In Isolo Area Of Lagos (753 Views)

Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video / 7 Habits Of Successful Entrepreneurs. / Fire At Part Of Lagos Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motivated Entrepreneurs Needed In Isolo Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
If you stay within Isolo Area and Environs, then let's talk. This also goes for people in Ejigbo, Ikotun, Oke Afa, Okota, Ajao Estate, Jakande Estate and every other area within that axis.

I have a proposition. Just send in your email or contact number.

You can send in a text with your name and the area you stay and I will get in touch.

Contact 08076311299
Re: Motivated Entrepreneurs Needed In Isolo Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
I seem to be having some problems with my line.

Send SMS to 08171376796
Re: Motivated Entrepreneurs Needed In Isolo Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2015
I have received a number of responses.

Although I have not contacted you yet. Please be assure that I will eventually get to you. I'm working through the list to see those who I can work with.

It would rather be helpful if I gave you a heads up of what we aill be doing when I call you.

Its going to be a long call, so be prepared for a 10 to 15 mins duration.

All I'm going to be doing is asking questions. All you have to do is give a simple answer. And remember you are not under ANY obligation. Your final decision is entirely up to you. Whether we work together or not is left for you to decide.

Oh and by the way I got that other number working

So contact me at 08076311299 or 08171376796 (SMS ONLY PLEASE!!)
Re: Motivated Entrepreneurs Needed In Isolo Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2015
bump
Re: Motivated Entrepreneurs Needed In Isolo Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Motivated Entrepreneurs Needed In Isolo Area Of Lagos by peterian: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
U promised to call btw 6.30-7pm,I rushed home frm wrk and took bike while I was supposed 2 trek cos I wanted ur call to meet me @ home,u didn't call,ur call came in few mins to 8pm and was in church and cldnt receive,Waited endlessly for ur call
Re: Motivated Entrepreneurs Needed In Isolo Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
peterian:
U promised to call btw 6.30-7pm,I rushed home frm wrk and took bike while I was supposed 2 trek cos I wanted ur call to meet me @ home,u didn't call,ur call came in few mins to 8pm and was in church and cldnt receive,Waited endlessly for ur call

I am so sorry.

It was totally an oversight. Please accept my apology.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Land Of Opportunities / WEB-PRENEURSHIP Free Training Live On Nairaland / Sell And Cash Out Ur Pm Webmoney And Bitcoin Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.